youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28
84lumber.com/contact/1
84lumber.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=kpyqRnzfkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=lLL05GOUzT8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, again.

There are more retarded comments within the uploaded video clips, as said by the representative for this shitlib company that suffers cognitive dissonance.

No, the "journey" symbolizes fuck native American workers, FFS.

OK, at least we know where CTR are working now.

>dude we didn't mean it to be political but I guess it is now lol

>Tfw be communist
>Tfw no one shoots class enemy for leaving.
REEEEEEEEEE come back

they look for cheap labor, thats all they care about.

ive bid their jobs

Support your local saw mill people

How many female SJWs and their beta men are going to buy lumber and build something in the first place? I get that the ad is "virtue-signaling" to the pro-immigration crowd (i.e., Hillary or Bernie supporters) but this kind of thing is just going to piss off their largest potential market.

Did the Dems just throw some of their cash on this ad to keep pushing their pro-immigration agenda on the masses? Have television commercials reached a new level of outright politicization and propaganda?

Little girl runs up to the wall holding homemade flag

>Wetback detected. Commence procedure, 5773.

Mother begins to cry, she knows it is too late.

>turrets pop out of hidden receptacles.

>TurretWarmUp.mp3

Mama! Mama!

>Begin firing sequence. *BRRRRRRrrrrrrtttttTT!*

America remains safe for another day.

You lost every white contractor who would ever shop at your chain with your insipid Dora the explorer fan video. Dumbasses.

well its blatently obvious that they want cheap illegal immigrstion to harvest timber for their products

Isn't this what Trump promised? A wall with a big beautiful door in it. Just a building supply company that wants to help the president secure the border

Lol, I doubt any of Trump's contractors are going to be sending accounts 84 Lumber's way.

I wonder what he thought of it himself. It's like they're practically begging for a RICO or IRS investigation.

Never heard of this store, is it big?

wtf I hate borders n sheit now

>Lumber

>Beautiful

No, our doors will be solid gold.

This is actually quite bizarre, even if you are pro-illegal immigration. What the hell were they thinking?

Drumpfbabies triggered af.

They used to be dominant, but not so much these days. Seems they're transitioning to the booming human-trafficking industry.

>a lumber company
>sucking Mexico's cock
>Mexico
>lumber
???

Wtf? am i supposed to sympathize with those illegals? Wanna get in? Apply legally. Jfc

>company that sells cheap wood to cheap contractors who hire illegals puts out pro-illegal immigration ad
>loses the support of the few legitimate businesses who buy from them
>loses the support of illegitimate businesses who go out of business when their employees are deported

Everything else has come with time, this will too.

Here is the rest of the video if any of you are interested. It's on their website.

youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28

Jesus fucking Christ, man. Fuckin' crazy shit of a retarded company.

>thier country is shit and ours is great so they need to come here the commercial

Democrats are the real racists for only wanting cheap labor and exploiting Mexicans to do it.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's an army of paid shills in Mexico who go from town to town telling them how great life in America is.

Trump said that he will build a wall with a big nice door.
Why're liberals so retarded

Tfw when a huge-ass ocean stands between you and the Great White PX of the North.

>All migrants from Mexico should be let in to have a better life.

>Mexico is a thriving country with a diverse and healthy population.

"Diversity is what makes our country great." Proof, please.

I don't care

(Courtesy of somebody who found the info as follows, on the cunt of the CEO of 84 Lumber company)

Home Phone: (724) 872-3274
Business (724) 228-8820

84lumber.com/contact/1

[email protected]

Margaret Hardy Magerko ranked 133 among The 400 Richest Americans In 2005 with $2 billion

The only thing North of you is Ching Chongs. Go south my nigga. Maybe the Abbos in Australia will let you hang.

huh, that's pretty nice wall.

Using kids to invoke emotional response to promote their idea that illegal immigration is a good thing is fucking ridiculous.

I don't get it. Why is there a door that's open?

Why does the little girl have an American flag? Are they implying that these people have any desire to actually assimilate?

Yank on holiday here in Indo, Kebabster.

Correct link for contact page is...

84lumber.com/contact/

I wrote my outraged missive at them via this contact page.

I shouted in all caps, "BUILD A WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL."

Looks like walls do work.

Oy goyim! Dontcha' know? immigrants all over the world RESPECT American values and want to contribute wholeheartedly to our traditions.

The fact that 84 lumber's website actually crashed due to traffic shows that Sup Forums's in the minority and on the wrong side of history.

>Why does the little girl have an American flag?

I think she made it from the litter she picked up along the way, because saintly illegal migrants also want to clean up the land for free.

84 lumber is harboring illegal immigrants.
They seem to think having an american flag means you're a US citizen right away

>WTF! I'm going to buy all my lumber from 84 now!

Crap, is she really a kike?

We /darkness/ now

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why are we Americans evil because Mexico is a shithole that can't get its fucking shit together and fix its economy?

If that were a real Mexican mother, she'd be pregnant and drop two or three more kids on US soil and immediately begin collecting tens of thousands of dollars in benefits each year!

Jesus, I found the libshit cuck who directed the propaganda, he is white. What a Wonder Bread faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=kpyqRnzfkUA

How dare he try to speak for minorities.

"We gonna build the wall, but we gonna have a big beautiful door, we want people to come in, but we want people to come in legally"
- God Emperor

lolcaptcha

>new level

fucking newfags

Except there's not any near me,

>he is white
"white" or (((white)))?

I dunno. Quite a few Jews with agenda might wear fake cross to pass themselves off as white and Christian.

Also, female CEOs can't think straight with head screwed on. This Super Bowl ad propaganda is the proof of such bad decision by female business leader that could end up sabotaging the company due to accidental boycott because of outrage, since it's politicized during Super Bowl event.

This ad is one of many shitty Cultural Marxist ad propaganda aired on Super Bowl during commercial breaks. The equally worse ones are Coca-Cola and Audi.

Umm, I don't watch the boob tube, but surely a national commercial promoting illegal immigration is a dramatic new development.

First off I asked myself:
>Literally who
So I googled it, then I said to myself:
>I will never purchase any home improvement items from those fags again.
I wonder when this company got bought out by Jews?I don't know the history --but I'm sure this company was founded by some redpilled anglo--only for his faggy kids to let some Ashkenazi's take over to use as a platform to project their Marxist ideologies..

>read comments
>get cancer

Jesus christ, the comments are a giant circle jerk of virtue signaling

Yeah and the wall symbolizes my foot up your ass 84 lumber

Trump certainly is.

Honestly if the wall turned out like that i'd be happy. Having people then legally entering the country would be better.

b-but the jews!?!?!

Anyway, I came a little when I saw the wall. The ad is fairly funny because it shows how retarded the leftards are since it could almost be interpreted as a pro-trump ad through and through.

Of course a company associated with lumber is going to want illegal Mexicans since they're the ones who stand out in front of Home Depot and build using that lumber.

>If we've got a platform like the Super Bowl, shouldn't we be using it to make 84 lumber, the housing industry, our country - better?

No. You should be good at selling wood, fuck your political statements. And it didn't make anything better.
This is just a company no one has ever heard of and now we're all talking about it. Great.

OK that is one of the best posts

Umm, but they are not the actual customers.

>will to succeed
>walks through someone else door
Though they were going to build a ladder, how stupid.

>dramatic new development
>Umm
>national commercial

Jesus Christ. We really are getting flooded with new faces aren't we.

Lurk more.

As posted in the comments, the mother didn't even have the foresight to bring extra water for her daughter. Fuckin' lol

Home builders and construction foremen are pro illegal immigration since they use cheap construction workers.

>(((white)))

Thanks for the color commentary, Paco.

What? The contractors get cheap labor out of using illegal Mexicans for their work.
Of course those contractors like illegal immigration because of this so they're more likely to buy lumber from a company that supports it.

does 84 lumber address why mexicans are fleeing in the first place?

Because the virtue-signaling libfuck director was able to show how kind-hearted another Mexican illegal immigrant was by offering a bottle of water to her. Not only do they selflessly pick up litter on the ground, but they also share whatever they have with others in true commie fashion. I feel like bowing down and kissing their saintly feet!

yeah no; they actually said : we did it because everything and everyone is is being political and we didn't want to miss out

Only our gate will have guards and turrets and drones and dogs

weaponizing the walls is great

nigger

>need immigrants

not in the last 100 years pal

go hang with the roos or the kiwis

How do you know it hasn't crashed from all the hate mail

National led boycotts and protests against 84 lumber for being anti american and not supporting our country when????

>Promote the breakage of border laws
>openly say you hire illegals
how do they get away with this?

Yes but they're only allowed to come in LEGALLY

>we
>island monkey

>IRS investigation

this made me smile

my family works in accounting and book keeping

you know theyre cutting corners and hiring horrible accountants and they probably has bundles of un-documented revenue

they will probably have to file for bankruptcy in 6 months

nigger I've never even heard of lumber 84 until now. I'm sure that applies to many other people. You really think that if you advertise something like this on the largest US sporting event that your website traffic will drop?

Well, the bureaucrats need immigrants to justify the 10 million government jobs that have been added to the economy since the Nixon era.

I don't get it. Are they suggesting the wall is not going to have a door? Of course it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLL05GOUzT8&feature=youtu.be

they're not thinking, they're pandering

Were the rape scenes on the train and in the desert left on the cutting room floor?

this
there's no discrepancy between trump's program and this ad
good people are always welcome provided they dont leach off of society but contribute to it

Mate, I'm from California. Chill.

Okay Sup Forums, it's time to pool our resources and open up 88Lumber and compete (((them))) out of business!