this is literally your president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0OGjPzHOB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>waah we surrender
>lets eat bugs

This is your country.

See how easy this fucking stupid game is?

Nobody actually eats snails/drogs here you dumb american.

Say the line, nigger

Pretty sure he wakes up every morning and wipes his ass with Washington Post and other papers before jerking off to Melania's nudes online.

Go eat horse, frog.

eww , you cant even walk through paris undisturbed

Go back to Algeria, Jamal.

Oh really? Nobody eats snails with special garlic butter in France ?

>Highest percentage of muslim population in europe

this is literally your country, froggie

He's right. About everything.

>>People pouring in. Bad!
>>any negative poll is FAKE NEWS
Trump is right you know.

Drumpf is fucking finished and you all know it

Can we borrow Drumpf after he ends his term, america?
We need a honest man of deed here

Why jerk off when he could have the real thing?

>Trump will never be your president
Feels bad man.

It's great, isn't it?

Why does your flag have blue and red all of a sudden?

And he'll be our President for 8 years.

Thanks for screaming so loudly about it.

fpbp

and he was literally proven right

He proved that all the Hillary win polls were fake news and people pouring in is objectively the death of a nation so what's your point exactly?

Right they all eat kebabs and gyros.

>any negative poll is FAKE NEWS

You might have a point there. Trump needs to work on not giving a fuck.

>People pouring in. Bad!

Okay but this. How the FUCK do you spin people illegally pouring into a country where it's legal populace consists of a large portion of people still trying to get full time jobs (and yeah we TOTALLY need more people competing with us in getting those jobs, amirite?), struggling to pay rent, putting groceries on the table as a good thing? Fuck you. Yeah I know I gave what you wanted by taking your bait but, fuck you just the same.

Hes right though.

Most polls are very biased. Its easy to influence through questioning and chosing the "right" subjects.

And yes uncontrolled immigration is bad.

>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread
>nigger hate thread
nigger hate thread

I thought that and fermented grapes were the only reasons to go to France. I can settle good fermented grapes in other places and just not go to France.

>any negative poll is FAKE NEWS
he didnt say that but if he did, well he would have a point

y did they do that tho

also i dont see how that shows we should hate them theyre just playing with roman candles

>SHUT UP, I WON'T LISTEN!

This whole thread. And the ones who yell "SHUT UP!" are the SJWs right?

No one has a RIGHT to enter any country.

Do people from other countries have a RIGHT to enter yours?

if your answer is no. shut the fuck up.

>DAHUM BRUH DEM UDDERS BE FLOPPIN ALL UP IN DIZ MUDDAFUKKA

This

Damn.

>People pouring in!
Trump really is a reality show drama queen. He's trying to drum up false fear to back up his power grabs.

He wants to distract us with "scary" people so that we are busy talking about that instead of the real issues

But what do you expect from the Used Car Salesman in chief.

oh do fuck off CTR

>"People" pouring in

That is the joke.

Hogwarts is real..

He booga when he should have ooga

This looks like fun, desu.

>its funny you Trump tards can't even defend him anymore. All you can show are memes and ad-homs.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Fuck me frog, do you think you're the only person with access to the internet?

> he said unironically with a leader whose approval rating is in the single digits

I'll ask you when your opinion matters, Ahmed.

What do you know about wiping ass pajeet?

Why are CTR threads so easy to spot?
>>People pouring in. Bad!
It is bad. They're a cancer on our economy. Their labor doesn't make up for their consumption of welfare.
>>any negative poll is FAKE NEWS
I mean, there sure as shit hasn't been a shortage of Fake News. I think they were saying the other day that News outlets have run more unverifiable and plain false stories Trumps first week than Bush's first year?

You should just join the union and btfo out of eu

It's the worst feeling ever.

Not to mention, his own fucking country censors their president. how cucked. Charles is going supersonic spinning in his grave.

Hey stinky the polls were wrong

If only there weren't 10 thousand miles between us. We gotta make good relations with our neighbors.

we elected him

thats how we feel op

low energy bro

This will be your President soon.

Prepare your anus, Ahmed.

You are nigger Harry!

youtube.com/watch?v=G0OGjPzHOB0

yay, nigger webms