Another human being is overreacting a little and destroying muh property

>another human being is overreacting a little and destroying muh property
>let's fuck her up, ruin her life and, if things goes better than expected, murder her

seriously, even if it was your constitutional right to do so, could you literally live with yourself after you did this?

i know you guys are a bunch of disgusting nazis, but are you really this heartless?

Good, I hope it fucking hurt.

So the fact that she was seriously trying to murder the driver in the first place does nothing for you?

The nigger fucking deserved it.

Why should I care about your pathetic life if you attempt to destroy what I worked for? Anyone that does that is subhuman.

I've ran over two seniors and three kids so far. The key is to park next to the road crossings and just reverse out and hook turn fast as possible hoping you hit someone.

*thud*
*splooooophf*

what do you know about property? you have to pay 40-80% tax on whatever you earn

you have nothing and so obviously you dont understand why people care about their property

keep poppin those antidepressants bud!

>
Driver is actually a murderer after this, he absolutely could have left but decided to run her over. Psychopath.

Technical the man in the car was defending himself but it's questionable if that will stand in court, the common rule is to respond to a threat with a adequate and equal retaliation. For example if someone pulled a gun on you you are aloud to pull a gun on them, but if a man curses at you you are not aloud to pull a gun on them.

depends on where the car is and if it was able to escape, since it could be an excessive use of force

that being said the driver did try to move away the first time and she resumed attacking him so

shouldn't have chimped out.

I would have kept running her over.
Driver had huge restraint. My hat goes off to him.

That's what you believe in mini-USA?

Are you really that much of a bleeding vagina?

Dumb animal got what it deserved.

HAHAHAHAHA great vid shill, post more, I got my snacks ready.

test

I enjoyed watching that sheeboon get btfo

Too bad it wasn't her skull

Never change australia

Just another day around niggers

I think you should try not to react emotionally to situations like the driver probably did.

> privilege of driver: unknown
> privilege of attacker: black
> therefore driver must be wrong

How liberals think, everyone.

>aloud
>American education

Toxic Crusader?

I would, literally, be unaffected.

About time one of those she-apes got what they deserved!

should've just driven off but once the window broke she deserved to get her skull crushed

it's really, really, really easy to not be a degenerate nigger and attack people and property on an animalistic impulse, people who do so anyway forfeit any personal rights to their victims

>that momentary stop by the driver to check if she got up
Do you think he would have run over her again?

Hahahahahahaha

>human

interesting

jews taught us eye for a eye

but the way i see it is you should be dealt two fold for even initiating the violence

its the only way to get across to the animalistic nature of these tribalists

If she wasn't acting like an animal, she wouldn't be treated like an animal. Nigs need to learn to civilization.

i hit a dog once with my car, running over animals sucks

That was hilarious, she got just what she was begging for

If you be chimpin'
You be limpin'

I ran over a dead dog.
split it right in half for the car behind me.

had dog meat stuck between the tires.

For real though. If you fuck with someones shit and cant deal with the worst, dont fuck with someones shit.

It's true. If a transgression only warrants equal reaction then you'll almost always end up positive being the transgressor.

>steal a hundred dollars, get caught pay hundred dollars.
>Repeat, until you've not been caught enough times to be fucking rich.

Same with violence, I am not a violent man. I do not consent to a fist fight over my property to see who's right. I'm going to use everything at my disposal to put the conflict in my favor.

>murder
murder only applies to two of the same species

CPL holder here.

Before any of this happened, I would have casually parked my car and calmly walking to the apartment as if nothing were wrong.

The very second she physically attacked me, I would have ventilated her, walked into my apartment and called the police to report that someone attacked me as I watched her bleed to death on the pavement.

Violate the NAP, pay the consequences.

see

tell me how she didn't deserve that. if she didnt want to be run over, maybe attacking a moving car is a bad idea

You make me sad norway
>are you really this heartless
Nothing to do with being heartless
i dont care about these people
i couldnt kill my actual archenemy
but i could kill insignificant ants

i'd say a broken nigger ankle for a broken back window is a good trade

Attack be attacked, nature's law. Why should you think your more important than me, to me.

That's going to leave a mark!
Women keep thinking that they can destroy property just because, DO NOT use violence or you are going to get fucked, look at her face she can't believe it! Oh MA gad he attacked back WHY? I'm untouchable! pussy pass denied.
The guy is a piece of shit but to me they are on the same level.

Yes. I hope we never import enough of this particular species for this to be a problem.

>Murderer
She is alive, she got a foot fucked but very much alive

>another "human"
>its a nigger

Nobody but whites consider niggers to be human.

>human being

In the great state of North Dakota, it is legal to use lethal force even of someone is aggressive and says they are going to harm you.

>be 'human being'
>instead of engaging brain decide to assault a person sitting in a moving 1 ton box.
That's like trespassing on a paranoid gun nuts property, what do you expect will happen?

get recked nigger

HAHAHA rekt

he should have done it again

he was at the end of the driveway

there was no where to go

This

No, you're a retard. There is no legal doctrine of proportionality in self-defense. Either you face an objective and visible risk of serious injury or death, or you don't. You don't have to respond to a knife with a knife, or a punch with a punch. If someone's actions or statements would cause a reasonable person to fear serious injury or death, a firearm may be used in self-defense.

>sheboon rushes car throwing shit
>start to drive
>sheboon blocks path, breaks back windshield, continues attacking car
I don't know context for this, but that driver was absolutely in the right to try to get out of there, and if that woman wants to stand between him and the road while threatening his life, she's going to get run over. Be less retarded in the future.

Ruin her life how? I bet you she doesn't work, if anything he helped her get more gib mes from running her over. Considering I've done worse when I was in the Army, yeah I totally could live with myself. That's what the cigs and whiskey are for.

>i know you guys are a bunch of disgusting nazis, but are you really this heartless?
yeah

The second the window broke I'd say the driver had reason to fear for his safety (and the safety of any passengers. If I'd had kids in that car I would have squished her too.) Shouldn't have back up in the first place though.

Stupid games, stupid prizes. Also stop thinking that niggers should be treated the same way as humans; you don't prosecute a dog that mauls a kid, you just destroy it.

Yes. I would do it, most of Sup Forums would too.

Go report this to CNN now faggot like the good little cuck you are.

>"ruin her life"
If she has half a brain (I know, poor odds), she'll heave learned a valuable lesson in not acting like a fucking barbarian and be set on a path towards a more civilized life.

If not, it might at least help her crossing the street since she'll now know what a car is.

Are black people invincible????

Don't pick a fight with a car.

>rekt

>waiting for someone to shoot you before you shoot back

Shiggy diggy.jpg

Can someone post the OP's source video?

Why don't police have bait cars with Trump flags on them?

Oh shit

i need sound

> attacking someone in a several ton weapon
Literally retarded.
If you throw a brick at a car window the driver is going to think that a brick to the head is next.
So of course he is going to defend himself.

Literally savages. I see liberals defending this cancer and I think to myself, that could be your neighborhood 20-30 years down the road. So would I rather live there or have someone call me a racist? Hmmmm

I like how she still has her cigarette in her hand. Priorities right there.

Bitch got what she deserved.

>t. 1L

t. 3L

You're not wrong though

Looks like he didn't gas her well enough.

Fucking beautiful.

>AYOO HOL UP
>DATS DEY CULTURE
>MUDDAFUKKIN YT NOSIN IN OWZ BIZ AGAIN YO
>FUK DRUMPF FUK YT

LOL.
Sheboon is gonna lose her foot.

I'm ok with this

She wasn't murdered.
Also
>human

OH MY GOD.
that chick is wearing miss matched crocks.
thats hilarious

With that window tint? Nigger driver guaranteed!

driver must be nigger too

>niggers being niggers
That's all I see in this video. What does it have to do with Nazis?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

What was she throwing?

im dying

My thoughts exactly.

Excuse me sir, as an officer of the fashion police I have to inform you that mismatched, complementary socks are very in in the Parisian fashion scene right now.
I'll let this one slide but a bad taste offence usually is 19.99 USD+tip.

>could you literally live with yourself after you did this?
yes, don't fuck with my stuff

i would honostly be surprised if it wasnt a nigger driving that car.
your from serbia so you wouldnt know but poor niggers and poor white people dont usually mix

I like it.