Anyone else noticed at least 50% of the fatties on tinder claim to be bi feminists?

Anyone else noticed at least 50% of the fatties on tinder claim to be bi feminists?

No, I haven't noticed. Why the fuck would I use tinder?

Normie degenerates use tinder.

>Veggie

Fuck this gotta do with politics son

They replace meat with sugary food

You want /lgbt/. This is Sup Forums.

Nope atlest 90 percent of womeb claim bi. Some hide it and comes out at parties. Also youre a degenerate for using tinder. Go to church and find a girl.

Women are shit. Period.

>See an sjw
>Put my politics aside to swipe right
>We match
>She asks me why did I swipe right if Im a right winger
>Tell her that being a decent human isnt a left or right issue
>She says "K"
>I talk to her normally after and she gives me one word responses
>Unmatch her immediately

What is the SJW's obsession with outright anger and contempt for conservatives ?

Fucking hell, literally everything about that bio triggers me

Yes. Also the ugliest girls always say "not looking for a hook-up" or some variant. Wonder what they mean by this.

>anyone else notice something on Tinder

Who the fuck still uses Tinder?

>curvy

I do. Pretty cool in Russia desu. No bots, rare fatties

It's time for Trump to shut this all down

Any more pics of this thicc goddess?

cause the fatter white women get the more niggers will hit on them lmao

hit and quit and not support and put up with them, m ´lardy cant have that.

It's the same reason neckbeards blame women for not be able to get a gf.

White knights who sleep with fatties should be shot at sight. Let the fatties fuck each other. Don't let them adopt as well. That way there will be no spreading of their "HAES" B.S and their ideology dies with them.

>Let the fatties fuck each other.
Implying they are capable to do that.

>Tinder

>Chichester

You live near me mate

Hampshire here

this is just womenspeak, dont worry. what she's actually saying is:
>I am desperately in the need of the love and hard sex of a real masculine man and not all these beta faggots who surround me
she's been brainwashed to oblivion, but in her very subconscious mind she knows that she just wants a real man to hold her tight

Tinder is so much fucking cancer.

Every woman i mett IRL using it was either a total slut or a fruitcake or both.

Too bad i'm forced to meet women by going out clubbing or using this shit tier app cause i have no clue where to look elsewhere.

Because despite all of the man hate, they still at the base level want to be loved by men and due to their supreme misunderstanding of our nature, they assume all men love bisexuals because they're exotic

>studies religion
>studies Islam
>still thinks it's good

It's almost as if feminism helps fatties blame their repulsive lifestyles on men instead of accepting it's their own fault and making an effort to improve.

>arrange to meet them
>have them run around ragged
>dont turn up
>they get fatter and angrier at men

Tinder is a honey trap of feminazis . they are gathering to set up men in a massive sting. be careful.

>Studying 3 different subjects
>Not even one of them can make her a dollar

Wait until she blames the patriarchy for being broke when she's 40

She prob just asks to replace the patty in her burger at mcdonalds with more cheese slices

My current impression of tinder is it's a way for women to easily tease guys actually looking for women and to easily around cheap fucks for guys that are clearly cheap fucks.

I basically can't see how this is in any guy's best interests.

Can tinder women see some sort of political alignment thing? They can see Facebook "likes" of mine from fucking 10 years ago, they're definitely given advantages they don't really need or deserve.

Oh aren't you deep.

I think this as well.

Why match and then not respond? Most tinder profiles are probably feminist sociology students doing research at the expense of our society's loneliest men, they feel justified because we pretty strictly swipe left on all the obvious fatties (aka transcended chubby and at inhuman lard whale level).

Seriously, Tinder is making me hate women.. because tinder is making me realise how unnecessary yet common man hating is.

I have a feeling these types are like drug addicts in a way, they'll completely self destruct and still make no attempt to change their situation.

Why do 99.6% of the feminists don't look feminine at all?

Ah i wish i lived in Hampshire again its so shit down here