Why don't niggers have their own "zionist" movement where they plan to move back to Africa?

Why don't niggers have their own "zionist" movement where they plan to move back to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Africa is shit. Also check out the history of Liberia.

that's a different approach, instead they want to turn everything into africa

One word: Gibsmedat

Protip: they don't want to go back

Cuz dey be lubbin dem gibs mang!

What the fuck do you think "WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET" is you goddamn dumbasses? What the fuck is wrong with you, are you literally retarded? Stop posting, shut the fuck up and lurk for five fucking minutes, my god. If you did you'd know there IS a "Black Zionist Movement"(Literally, too). They think they're Egyptian kings and want desperately to leave "Amerikkka"

But they DID, and it backfired horribly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Not even pavement apes are that dumb.

All black nations are doomed to fail. Thats a irrefutable truth.

And killing whitey and taking over also didn't work out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

but they don't plan to go back, they just want "respect" for being kangz and money as a reparation

Never said that they were smart

Because africa is shit. Because it's run by niggers. So instead they want to fill white countries with niggers because they're too dumb to realize that'll only make them just as shitty as africa.

I had a co-worker that bragged about his supermodel girlfriend that lived in Africa.
He would send her money. Poor bastard

>using the name of God in vain

gtfo nigger

>want desperately to leave
fuck no they don't. niggers are animals, no doubt. even my dog knows where the food comes from. it's the same with niggers. they know they depend on whitey

There was one guy, Marcus Garvey I think, who led a bunch of blacks back to Africa after WWI, I think the reason is Jewish subversion tho

Try having to live with one of these fuckers and watch them get corrupted by this shit.

You'd be fucking surprise

If they want to go back so badly then why don't they? Why do they instead mill about asking for gibs and burning our cities?

what the fuck are you even saying, why would i want to live with a nigger?

Lol

They won't ever return to Africa as long they have access to white girls and running water. Africa could bleed out from AIDS and infulential black billlionaires wouldn't lift a finger to save it. In fact Bill Gates has probably done more for Africa than Michael Jordan.

Not every Jewish person is a Zionist
Not every black person is a WE WUZ

>.2 IQ can't understand hypotheticals

Let's discuss how to meme a black exodus into fruition. Remember those Namibia threads? Where an user would say we should create a Sup Forums micronation? Could we do this with blacks? Encourage them to go back to Africa and create their own Kangdom?

Look out for Kémi Séba

what, are you on fucking heroin? that's not a hypothetical

You're the one making it sound like they are.
I'd reckon at least 30% of blacks would be in the Kangz column, that's how many support BLM. What if we set up a repatriation system to assist them in going back to Africa?

I'd go with this, but where's my answer?

Why don't pale white niggers have their own "zionist" movement where they plan to move back to Europe?

because everywhere they congregate turns to shit without gibsmedats

> What's is Rastafarian

They conquered their lands. Niggers havent.

Simple question, where's the wealth?

They are blacked.cum-ing their pale women. Pale white niggers haven't.

Here

because niggers are borderline retarded as a race and need gibs

Also:

>They conquered their lands. Niggers havent.
>WE WUZ CONQUERERS

YOU didn't conquer shit.

>economy
>exports
>40% "T-shirts"

>you didn't conquer shit
What are The Two American Continents?
Are you fucking retarded? Lmao

Not once did I ever do that.

Obviously you wouldn't actually live with a nigger, I set up a scenario to show how annoying we WUZ KANGS dumbasses are

US black average is 85. That's not too far off middle east. They need rules and they'll function.
Libya/Syria/Iraq before and after US intervention.

WE WUZ CONQUERERS

YOU didn't conquer shit.

Please be trolling.

>literally replying twice

Jamal getting really triggered lmao

He thinks he's a conqueror.

Obvious /10.

You mad?

Of course I myself didn't conquer anything, but look at America, White Europeans CONQURED it from the Indians

>Implying those countries aren't just lucky to be sitting at the world's largest oil reserves.

Look at Yemen if you want to see how Arabs live without their oil.

because they are not able to plan and organize such a large operation.

WE WUZ CONQUERERS

The Black faith explicitly prohibits trying to create a nation for the chosen people before the end times, when Black Jesus will create a kangdom that will last a trillion zillion years.

>the Islamic society is a hellhole
Surprise!
Check out Gaddafi's policies in Libya.

Most black know that Africa sucks and that they have it easy here. They also know that liberal cucks will do their bidding if they whine about gibsmedats enough.

Yes Jamal, WE WUZ ACTUALLY CONQUERORS
That's why you have places like Australia and New Zeland, which is inhabited by ANGLOS, places like Chile and Argentina, which is inhabited by Spanning area and other Europeans. Africans only reside in western countries primarily due to slavery, now kikes are shipping them in, they lack the drive to do anything themselves

They do fag!
Pic related.

Get fun bro, can you redpill me on ghadaffi? Was his Libya like assads Syria?

Host: Will you ever leave?
Tapeworn: No and sheeeit

No gibs in Africa.

Since you fail to understand what I'm doing, I'm mocking you with the we wuz kangs meme. You're literally doing the same thing blacks are doing when they try to claim the achievements of others.

>(You)
>WE WUZ CONQUERERS

No. No, you were not.

They did*
Fixed it for you
Ever since the (((60s))) blacks have been told that they have more of a right to America than anyone else

Because its goverment will be full of niggers and they know they will fuck it up (Liberia, Zimbawe).

Yeah? Then why haven't they fucked off yet?

Tbh, every nation is a conqueror nation.
>bantu expansion
>Malians
>soldiers practice rape

How about you think about it, cleetus?

I'm a white zionist. I believe white people should all go back to Europe and start building illegal settlements in Ireland.

I already made it clear that I'm not claiming these achievements for myself you autist
SeeAnd here's your shitty response to it>lol I'm so smart, I'm mocking an user on a Mongolian basket weaving forum with a Kangz meme *tips fedora
Neck yourself cunt

I'm a black nationalist, but my leftist side makes me consider at least a minor amount of civic nationalism. Can't help it I was a leftist for the first 14 years of my life, and I've only been more right wing for 4 years

This got me thinking. Given how dumb and prone to collectivism niggers are, would it be possible to change the zeitgeist to such an extent that niggers will want to go back to africa voluntarily, thereby making forced deportations unnecessary.

Better.
>solar panel fields
>literacy from 15% to >85
>married couples got a large sum of money when they got their first kid
>gold denar plan to free AU from Central banks

WE WUZ CONQUERERS

What lands have you conquered today? lol

Yea, any nation. The problem with Africa tho is that it was almost entirely tribalist, save for a few "kingdoms" like zulus and west africa. Tribes don't conquer, they just survive

Can someone TL;DR me on Liberia, please.

I'm. Or the only one seeing how autistic this guy is right?
I did not Conquer anything myself you sperg, I'm acknowledging that previous generations did. They actually accomplished something like conquering new lands and building nations, unlike previous generations of blacks who just sat around in mud huts

>black nationalist
How would you feel about a repatriation system set up in UK to return blacks to Africa?

I'm willing to bet nearly every "black zionist" is still firmly rooted anywhere but Africa.

Got any pics?
>literacy 15%~85%
What? That's a big as margin

B I N G O

Early 19th century: Thousands of free blacks from the US go there with help of some rich white Americans, they set up Liberia as a colony, some more free blacks trickle in over time. Becomes independent after American civil war.
Mid 20th Century: Supports US in WWII, as a result US invests in infrastructure there.
1980s: Army member rebels and overthrows the government, civil war breaks out. Guy who overthrew the government and killed the president is eventually killed but too many factions exist now to reform the single government from before.
Today: Basically a shit hole with a ton of factions fighting over the country, basically like the rest of Africa.

WE WUZ CONQUERERS

Tell me more about how you descend from a long line of conquerers. Tell me more about how conquering is in your blood.

>I'm. Or the only one seeing how autistic this guy is right?
>looking for moral support

That's not very conquerer-like.

Why are you so butthurt?

I'm having fun. I'm not butthurt. I love when one tries to claim the glory of others as their own.

WE WUZ...

Liberia
TL;DR
US sends some freed slaves to a portion of Africa they purchased for this purpose, Freed slaves enslave native populace immediately. Fast forward into twentieth century, country is a total shitshow, slavery now illegal, but former slaves treated as second class. Bloody civil war takes place, drugged up child soldiers, fun stuff. Surprisingly still better than haiti

Nah, that'll be shit. I would only want hard working blacks that have a drive, so we have a good foundation to create a society on. If they all just came over it would just be another shit hole. I guess I'll just bring my black friends who are all in uni and try to enforce good morals and hard working ethics. You should look up the nation of Islam. They're a bunch os fucking spooks, but they imposed a patriarchy and made a good black community.

I'm. Not claiming the glory of others, I'm acknowledging history, it's like saying the Romans CONQUERED the Britons.

Is your definition of "fun" pretending to be retarded on a phillipino fishibg forum?

WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS

Malcolm C had the right idea I'll give him that, However I think your problem, and most of Africa's problem is that they try to imitate Wester European lifestyles and government philosophies too much.

>Malcolm C
Malcom X sorry

No. I'm not even Italian, I'm Irish ethically speaking, and they did not conquer. But people like the Romans, the British, The Spanish, even the French, did, this is is history. Look up colonialization

WE WUZ COLONIZERS

Why are you even replying to him, he's obviously a troll.

What a waste of a get

I just told you that I'm ethnically Irish, so therefore I can't possibly claim "past glory" for colonizing not only because I myself didn't do it, but because none of my ancestors did either. Don't you have a medication to take?

WE WUZ FISHERMEN

I can't tell if he's serious or just joking, I think he unironically believes I'm a heritage fag or something.
Rustles my Autism tbqh fampai

>Malcom X sorry
Yeah, you kinda confused me there.

>I think your problem, and most of Africa's problem is that they try to imitate Wester European lifestyles and government philosophies
Yeah, I'll be honest with you, I straight up the opposite of a wigger; I guess you could say a coon. I was raised north of England and was always surrounded by whites. I learned how to kinda get into the white culture but I think whatever works we should try and there is no reason to reinvent the wheel, so I think taking ideas from other places is alright. But I am not an egalitarian and fully understand that we are not equal, so not everything that worked for Europeans will work for us, so I do believe there will be a lot of trial and error. But I do have hope especially after learning about Tulsa, which was actually a great black community but until you know... And again another reason against multiculturalism.

Literally his only goal is to rustle your jimmies, you're just egging him on by replying at all.

WE WUZ AUTISTS

I just hate when people claim the glory of others as their own as if it's their accomplishment. Every race has glories any retard can understand that so no one ever needs to say it unless they're trying claim the glory as their own.

>implying the Irish were fishermen
The British cockblocked the Irish from their own fishing waters for centuries, most of the Irish didn't know how to swim 100 years ago

So the entire continent of Africa is basically blacks fighting with other blacks over some land? Even in 2017?