A P O L O G I Z E

You were wrong Sup Forums. The most political thing she did was say "One Nation Under God".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga#1986.E2.80.932004:_Early_life
youtu.be/mCwzC7LJoTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop normalizing Jew worship.

I can't ever tell if she's passably attractive or not. Usually when I see her she's making a weird face but sometimes there's a photo of her and I'm like, she's not so bad.

Only because the sponsors pulled over and said "you fuck this up, you're done"

No, didn't she do a civil rights song?

Same here desu. After years of wondering I reconciled that she has a nice ass with no other redeeming qualities. Literally a 4/10 with tons of makeup.

It's was a pretty good show, I guess. I'm too old for that kind of music. Was a little irritated with the "This Land is your land" shit, but I looked past that and even bonered a little cause she looks pretty good. 8.5/10 will beat off again to it tonight.

>The most political thing she did was say "One Nation Under God"
Lies.

>ISIS Salute
>This Land
>100% Female Crowd Surrounding Stage
>Born This Way

No v a p o r w a v e apology for you faggot

Is she--dare I say it--/our gal/?

It's weird though. Leave OP's pic as a thumbnail then back up a few feet away from the screen. You're like, yeah that works. She kind of looks like a blonde Jessica Alba from that distance. So the bone structure is good. But somewhere in the 8 to 10 inch range it breaks down.

Lady Gaga is a solid, thick, 6.5/10 when she's not wearing some stupid outfit/makeup.

Either she or one of her reps wised up to the fact that a football crowd would not be receptive to political shenanigans.

In fact we were depraved of that timeline, Gaga getting booed would have been a huge blow to the anti-trump movement and would have helped destroy their illusion that they have the majority on their side.

WRONG
She also started singing "my land is your land" which is a political message regarding open borders.

daily reminder that she has a top tier ass.

good point, take this (You)

I mean she also flaunted the isis salute

I still hate her

We're not the ones you need to flip out on. It's liberals that are going to attack her for not making her platform anti Trump

/ourgirl/

Lol... they're using this picture to sell the makeup on her face, the the "shirt" she's wearing.

Fucking jews and gays.

It's a fucking traditional American song, she also said the pledge of allegiance and sung god bless America.

Tattoos are the marking of slaves, soldiers and serfs.

she sang "born this way"
LGBTQ shit not being political.

>"rich ugly jew prostitute sings the anthem"

>"american internet declares love and mastrubates all games at her ugly pictures"

dear god.. americans are so fucking cocked.

>It's a fucking traditional American song
no it's not you fucking clown. the song was written by an actual communist

You're spot on with your analysis. Is she a Jew? That (((nose))) is pretty big

why dont people realize what she did?
she purposely sung god bless america and then this land is your land
look up the history of this land is your land and put two and two together
the faggot who originally sang that song intentionally wrote it as a protest of the other song
she sung both
it was intentional and conservatives fell for it hook line and sinker
im a conservative as well guys but come on

Regardless who wrote it you autist, it's an American folk song, it has nothing to do with politics or immigration.

>jew singings about her land..

>I'm so autistic I need to do mental gymnastics to get offended

You're literally right wing Huffington Post

dude no look up the fucking song
look closely at his guitar
she knew what she was doing

It was written in the fucking 40s you absolute nut job. Literally everyone hated fascists because of a little known historical event called WW2

ok m8 whatever
its obvious to me that she intentionally followed up the performance of one song with the song that was written out of spite for the former as a subtle "protest"
but believe what you want

You're being pretty ridiculous, desu

Naw. Woody Guthrie wrote "my land is your land" as a protest against "God Bless America" because the latter is a microaggression against non-Americans, atheist, etc

Guthrie was a borderline commie

I don't think Lady Gaga goes out doing research on the 'most communist'-est songs just to stick it to Trump. Fact is that elementary school children learn this song, and even I know the lyrics. It just fits her beliefs. This is not a big deal.

She has a mannish looking face, but her body is 8/10

Nope she still has not taken the red pill until then she is a satanic pedo

Until she comes into the light and is saved she can burn in hellfire!

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta must give some support to Trump or she will be cast away like a usless stone!

>acting like the jews aren't aware of Sup Forums and are not using it to control us

we are all pawns

Fox and the League threatened to cut her mic immediately if she did anything political in front of VP Pence. That 9% regular season viewership decline and 6% playoff decline really had them scared

>modified version of Born this way

Meh, it would have been too much since the commercials were doing it.

>traditional
Don't lie like this. Just because the moderm, liberal school system liked to shove this down your and every other kid's throat doesn't make it "traditional".

That makes it indoctrination.

My opinion is the opposite. Her face is very sexy to me but the body is generic. Would probably bang

Good.

>Everyone expects her to get political and fuck it up
>Proceeds to put on the most normal performance of her career, ever.
>Wasn't all that bad, but was still some pop singer at the Super Bowl; meh.

You know she wanted to fuck with people, but she may have done just that by "acting" normal for once in her entire adult life.

>liberals trying to bait redpills ITT into hating Gaga now that she has abandoned their toxic ideology

>somehow playing all her hits, saying stay to some brown woman, and encouraging unity for all American citizens is kikery

This is a slide thread, Gaga is slowly pulling a Kanye and the globalist masters want us to hate her so she stops.

>literally harkons back to the time of america where we truly believed we were blessed by the Christian God

the only people saying she didn't subvert liberal politics are liberals themselves butthurt she didn't use her 30 minutes to virtue signal about fat people, blacks and terrorists

>singing born this way, one of her biggest hits is kikery

what the fuck ever its a song about acceptance.

You faggots do know if we start hating on her the liberal media machine will just use that against us? Intentionally or not Gaga threw us a bone, we need to embrace her. She can only become more redpilled from here. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

JEW

who is that QT?
Is that lady Gaga?
Everyone told me she wasn't QT

I reckon your right ,she will do a Kanye.

>pretending LGBBQ bullshit isn't political

Not even subtle.

Imagine the change from this satanic freak to a clean cut conservative...Conservatism is the new rebellion.

Besides playing a single verse and chorus from Born This Way what else did she do? Did you expect her not to? It would be dumb for her not too on every angle. She was thinking with her career, not with virtue signaling.

She's not

All these jewish pedophile celebs get massive amounts of plastic surgery to look aryan

She got ROASTED for dressing up like a Nazi and shucking and jiving for Hillary on the campaign. Her Jew handlers noticed the backlash and have now begun the process of de-politicizing her and her image.

Not true, the NFL was prepared to pay her big to speak some bullshit about refugees. She flat out refused.

NFL ratings are in the garbage. I'm sure execs told her not to do anything stupid

She's all man from head to toe and you are all faggots for even considering tapping that shit.

And by "she" you of course mean the Jewish conglomerate that owns the rights to her songs and cuts her cheques.

>very classy
>no politics
>actually entertaining

WTF I love Gaga now.

ITALIAN-CATHOLIC-MURICAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD HER MAJESTY LADY GAGA

MURICA MURICA MURICA

BURGER BURGER BURGER

>Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was born on March 28, 1986, at the Lenox Hill Hospital on Manhattan's Upper East Side[2] to a Catholic family.[3] She is the elder daughter of Cynthia Louise "Cindy" (Bissett) and Internet entrepreneur Joseph "Joe" Germanotta.[4][5][6] Gaga is of 75 percent Italian descent, and also has French Canadian ancestry.[7][8][9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga#1986.E2.80.932004:_Early_life

She did good

fucking checked

She did.

Sitting in her hotel room hours before the game, i'm pretty sure she had to have a good long think about her actions leading up to this point in her career, and what would happen if she acted up at the halftime show.

i wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally redpilled herself a bit. we will see.

>Introducing Mister Gaga

>Literally everyone hated fascists because of a little known historical event called WW2
Great job allying with the mass murdering, genocidal tyrant Stalin against Europe, handing half of it to communism, destroying Germany and its future and granting victory to World Jewry and its world order.

She knows that people are on to her satanic shenanigans.

She's trying to save face.

Yeah, and the right thanked her for it and applauded her for not involving politics.
Meanwhile, the left attacked her and called her privileged and racist and basicsically said she isn't any better than trump because she didn't get up there and say fuck trump. I hope this opens her eyes to the people she sides with.

shes italian not jewish nigger

"And that ones got SPOTS!"
Watched this one time on t.v. and they bleeped out the part where he points and says that ones Jewish.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US...
>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US...

>when the cultural and political "elite" in your country is literally satanist kikes worshipping a one world government they can control a forcibly mixed-race global proletariat
Coudenhove-Kalergi would be proud.

s-sorry lady gaga

god those nips would make me lose appetite anyways. but seriously, these fucking kikes though.

>He's
>E-Everyone hated fascists!
Are you that fucking 12? How does your statement disprove his point.

>yfw trump was born this way

What exactly is happening in this pic? Is she really eating blood and shit off of a dead person in a bath tub?

She didn't sing the anthem, fuck stick

Delete this. remind me of a girl I used to date.

This guy is so weird.

Merely making sure that you recognize that it's much more political than taking a quote from the pledge of allegiance.

Yet God Bless America is easily one of the shittiest patriotic American songs. Of course it was written by a Jew some time in the '30s if memory serves as well. Like most things of the Christmas carols written by Jews, the more you mull over it, the more off it feels.

Nah. She definitely is a female. Look at this:

youtu.be/mCwzC7LJoTw

No trannies have a body like this. Even in Thailand.

>mentioning god

Liberlals btfoffed

It made me cry when she said "this land is your land" and red lights came up. I think by 2018, she'll be wearing the red cap and singing Shadilay with Sup Forums blart.

Fuck off CTR shill. Old School Hollywood & Broadway were pro-American immigrants who bled red, white, and blue. It's their grandsons and daughters who lived in ivory towers fucking the nation up.

Yes, and I'm very happy about that. I didn't enjoy warning my guests that the halftime entertainment might get political.

Props for having the balls to do the wire work too.

Still can't stand the "music", but that's just because I'm older than her target demo, which appears to be 12.

Plus they were smart enough back then to keep their own personal opinions to themselves, as well as their "lifestyles".