Big Surprise, Queens Jogger Rapist? A Nigger

"Dindu Nuffin," says the father.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-not-convinced-son-killed-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2965005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big surprise: OP is a no-link posting faggot.

"Chanel would never have done what they say he's done."

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-not-convinced-son-killed-jogger-karina-vetrano-article-1.2965005

That pink bike.

Of course it was a nigger. Who else would rape and kill some random jogger? And of course his parent immediately go for the "he wuz a guy boy", "he dindu nuffin" defense.

Lmao every fucking time

>He a good boy
>He humble
>He got good grades
>Police is racist

HAHA RAPER YEAH

He a good boy

Just because they have DNA evidence doesn't mean he did it. What part of "he had good grades" don't you racists get?

She deserved it for being a racist white

Thicc

shieeeeet hol up hol up

so yuz sayin we wuz rapists n shiet? fuck outta here wit dat booshit

Justified rape and murder. Jogging is cultural appropriation. Blacks would jog away from their racist white slave owners on the Underground Railroad with Harriet Tubman during the Civil War. She should've checked her privilege.

One of you lads update this.

Bad luck?

If this guy had only been arrested a few months ago it would have given Obama time to pardon him..

Pic of the girl he raped and killed.
Probably an already a ruined slut considering how narcissistic she was, but still.

You can tell it was a nigger because they're too stupid to get away with it. This is why most of the famously prolific serial killers are white.

Fuck that's sad. All rapists and murderers need the rope....especially niggers.

What does the father say about the DNA evidence?

It be raciss?

Talk about wilful ignorance.

>that thicc ass
Wouldn't mind 'avin piece myself if im honest with you lads.

>Sources searching for a motive said their suspect had a documented hatred of women that was all talk

anybody knows where to find this documented hatred? It ought to be good

/thread

Only racists don't believe these gud bois at face value.

me either m9000. thicc brunettes are my thing.

I feel sorry for that poor girl's parents, they should be able to hang the nigger.

DNA is racist