I'm starting to think that most people on this board are right wing/Trump supporters because of #GamerGate...

I'm starting to think that most people on this board are right wing/Trump supporters because of #GamerGate, is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no but i do want to make joey quinn a crispy creme, if you know what i mean

>ethics in gaming journalism

eww gross

literally who?

Zoe Quinn literally slept with every straight white male on earth.

No we're conservative because every single day we're reminded of how embarrassing the liberals have become in this country and around the world.

Social Justice Warriors make me want to be a straight edge like you wouldn't believe.

No, because those who control Trump paid their shills.

No. Gamergate just taught us how to fight against the media.

You're either flying the helicopter, throwing commies from the helicopter, or being thrown from the helicopter.

All other choices are an illusion.

I have met 1,000 different versions of that same girl. It's like an archetype. Same look, same personality. Why are women so unoriginal?

i just hate brown people.

I'm right wing because of the Trayvon Martin case.

I don't even know what is that, get out your bubble rob

Factually incorrect.

It taught people to fight against the media, but it also redpilled loads of normies who believed that lefties were 'the good guys', it proved that SJWs were scum

No, most people weren't around for GG or they would've recognized "meme magic" as exactly the thing we wanted to destroy.

I've always preferred small government and less regulation.

And that's right wing.

dis

Gamergate showed as just how dishonest the media is. How willing they are to be bought. How willing they are to collude with others for an agenda.

#GamerGate was the prologue chapter.

No.

I'm a white male raised in New York City. Could only accommodate people of different backgrounds unappreciated for so long until I snapped, at the age of 14 or so.

Too many different types of people here, all segregated off into their own communities. Doesn't work, the same way London doesn't wor outside of the financial realm.

Brianna Wu is a man, his penis chopping fetish has nothing to do with my hatred for what people call "minority" groups when the stark reality is I am the minority, globally speaking. All European people and people of European descent are minorities.

Not even fucking close mate. Breivik was my entry to the right.

Zoe Quinn literally slutted herself right into a Trump presidency. If you ever needed ammo to troll her, Make sure you bring that up.

no, gamergate was a bunch of newfag Sup Forumsedditors and Sup Forums never gave a shit so they fucked off to cripplechan

Lol just because people are dumb doesn't mean you should be a retard in the opposite direction

Taking gaming seriously is pathetic, but if that's what it takes for you retards to get some fire in your belly so be it.

yes

>I'm right wing because of the Trayvon Martin case.

that case was a disgusting miscarraige of justice, how is the defendant supposed to get a fair trial with the president calling for a guilty verdict, we are innocent until proven guilty in America

but if you defend yourself from a violent crime you are a criminal but if you're an outright scumbag murdering drug dealer you do 6 months to 5 years per murder

it's fucking revolting and Trump better fix the judiciary, cops have been complaining about liberal judges for decades

no more free pass for wealthy pedophiles either

I dont give a fuck about gamer gate.

Video games are for manchildren
take your shit to Sup Forums

You could say that. Gamergate gave me a craving for being angry. When the controversy died down, I decided to come to Sup Forums so I could get my dose of anger. In the process, I got educated. The world is truly a terrible place.

>Sup Forums never gave a shit
confirmed for not being around during gamergate

Yeah it's one of the things that redpilled. I think it's mainly millennialis that got redpilled on gamergate. Older people were already redpilled. Believe it or not, (((Milo))) actually did have a lot to do with me becoming right wing. Let's thank the gay kike.

I don't even really know what gamergate is or was. and I've browsed Sup Forums for like 10 years now and have played video games my whole life. I don't see why we need to make a big deal out of whores, but sometimes ignorance is bliss. I voted trump because I hate muslims

Because everything women do is to gain attention, they see that a bunch of bitches dip their heads in bleach and get attention for it, naturally they all do it in hopes of getting attention. This is why most of the naturally ugly ones fuck up themselves even more just to stand out.

>All European people and people of European descent are minorities.

amen brother, the people who make a thing out of race are the racists, every single time

>tfw when Kojima predicted the future and all we whined about was the fact we couldn't play as Solid Snake

I do imagine what sex with her is like.
>turned five different men into blindly loyal dogs
>boyfriend was unwilling to let it go and actually apologized to her for his ultra chuck status

I imagine that it's something like meth, feels amazing but addictive and you're automatically trash for doing it.

Pic related is literal fire starter.

Nope.

During gamergate Sup Forums became quite a bit more influential but still behind the scenes. It's always been staring an an abyss staring back, and tactics employed by JIDF were used against others.

Only during election season did Sup Forums reach mainstream a little bit. Enough that Pepe was declared a hate symbol, whilst everybody else just saw a cartoon frog.

R/The_Donald was created by someone who may have had a rudementary understanding of the culture of Sup Forums, and watered it down for the mainstream to atleast make palatable.

Give people small doses of truth and they eventually take the whole bottle themselves. If you try to force it on them, they'll never accept it.

"Meme Magic" or the concept of it, helped Sup Forums become even more mainstream, and why immitators look so bad.

Yeah OP, kinda this: I've been right wing my whole life. And by the time GG kicked off I didn't even really play vidya. It was just the gall of it. That the same leftist scum I've always hated were going after fucking nerds who like video games the same way they went after the imaginary KKK.

It was the last straw. The moment I realized I couldn't just keep my head down, stay quiet and hope for the best like my parents did.

No, I'm right wing because the Left has started attacking homosexual cisgendered white males, and I happen to fit that category. Honestly don't even believe gays should be allowed to get married anymore. Having to live in a domestic partnership is preferable to being beheaded by the Left's favorite bed buddies.

No.
I have been right wing all my life. Was center right wing because my dad is a business owner. Went through public school and dealt with "diversity of opinions and cultures" and became far right. After this most recent election and seeing what the democrats really are - pedophile elites routing the opinions of the stupid masses- I became Hyper Partisan Right. Not Hitler or Authoritarian Right, but I, ironically, believe leftist are subhuman garbage who are too stupid to be allowed to run an ice machine.

Sup Forums didn't give a shit. a bunch of Sup Forumsedditors invading isn't Sup Forums. there's a reason you newfags went to cripplechan. no one here gave a shit about fucking ETHICS IN VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM. top fucking lel. shoo shoo, Sup Forumsedditor

We already knew it, but it made it more blatant, and more obvious, especially to mainstream.

Even the fucking Doritos Pope came out unscathed. Yeah he was advertising incarnate but he isn't seen as a piece of shit now, because there far worse now.

I think most of us could give a shit about GamerGate, unless you're one of the autist manchildren here.

The majority of us are just conservative and have been for a while, most of the gamer gate fags have already come and left.

>try to take away the last pleasure white man have
>meanwhile give shitskins a pass on everything they do
>OMG HOW COME THAT THEY TURN AGAINST US

People did give a shit. So much that moot sperged out and damn near deleted the board towards the end of gamergate, which caused a shitload of people to go to cripplechan.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQEutPGTzCs

>For the Internet is dark and full of virgins

gamergate?

Literally who fucking cares about that stupid shit, kill yourself Sup Forums.

I still don't even know exactly what gamergate is

Some whore sucked dudes off for good ratings or something

>willfully ignorant

Gamergate was more of a catalyst for dividing the already very ideologically divided internet youth (but they were ignorant of their division). If it wasn't gamergate it would have been something else later.

I can honest to god say yes. After GG all of Sup Forums had a full meltdown which led to SJW having a full meltdown, which instead of targeting Sup Forums they targeted everyone else.

here only since trump and how he exposed the MSM lies

>GamerGate
>Refugee Crisis
>Paris attacks
>Rolling Stone's Rape on Campus media frenzy and the media blackout when it came to light it was a false rape accusation
>Bruce Jenner going from laughingstock to untouchable after a surgery
>trans children
>Black Lives Matters
>Hillary Clinton

People can only handle so much bullshit.

This is selling #GG short. It was Sup Forums who started the fire on it, but Sup Forums turned it into the three year lefty-tears train we've all loved.

It was like all the shitty gamers we've been yelling about cultural marxism, media control, race, gender, communist grand strategy etc etc etc etc. Suddenly came to us, fedora in hand like "Oh...we get it."

Worst decision the left ever made fucking with vidya.

>Giving a shit about "video game news"
Are you 12?

You really don't get it, but that's ok. You're American after all. Sup Forums has already fallen and you loved it.

I'm still not even sure exactly what gamer gate is. I think it involved that fat purple hair and Anita Sarkeeser bit that's extent of my knowledge.

Nope, just woke up to myself and realised how deluded most lefty ideas are

Gamergate was the just tutorial for the actual game, the Election.

Some of us have actually bulldozed our gaming paraphernalia just like the Taliban. Grow up.

No noob. Gamergate was some stupid shit.
More concern shown about 'game journalism than political journalism.

This might sound like complete nonsense because I'm not very articulate

Video games don't matter themselves, but GamerGate mattered anyway because these motherfuckers chose to lie and distort about something as trivial as video games in the exact same way as they lie and distort about economics, immigration, terrorism, etc.

They overstepped their bounds because they were unable to stop ever lying about anything, even for a moment on a completely trivial subject.

>no but i do want to make joey quinn a crispy creme, if you know what i mean

What did he mean by this?

No its because the lefts ideas dont work. They never work and they never have worked. Without internet points or telling everyone how much virtue you have there is no left just ideas and user.

>FrankerZ on the side of good and righteousness
I love that Lil doggie

>mfw I was there when GG made Kotaku loose a lawsuit from Hulk Hogan

No I'm right wing because the left is full of intolerant assholes. If you don't agree with 100% of every single fucking thing they say you are automatically a racist (even the blacks), misogynist (even the women), homophobic (even the gays) degenerate deplorable in a basket. I mean these are the idiots that called Milo Yiannopoulos a racist homophobe when the guy is gay as hell for black cock.

no one gave a shit. maybe Sup Forums got some lulz out of it by giving some tips on how to control the narrative and false flag, but no one here honestly gave a shit

gamgergate is nothing. nobody knows what the fuck that is. if anything you only empowered feminists in video games because anita was a literally who until you autistic monkeys started sperging out at her and giving her death and rape threats. you made anita the poster child. you created it. that's all you Sup Forumsedditors did. it was a self correcting problem anyway. no one was going to buy into their feminist bullshit in video games because that's not what makes money. you literally accomplished nothing except making this feminist movement in video games larger than it would have been. fuck off, retard

the alt-right is 99% gamegate refuges, just look for milo+youtube personality namedropping.

No they are a virgin army created when I told zoe quinn depression quest is shit because she is not a virgin, so I used this army to get Donald Trump in power to upset people and create further chaos to continue my magick and gain revenge on my enemies.

Yes, if literally who didn't exist i would have continued being a dirty fucking commie.

I 'm right wing cause the left is literally aidscancer. And who the fuck wants aidscancer

itt: Sup Forums trying to get credit for the election

Sup Forums was rolling on before that retarded irrelevant gamergate shit. I hate the whole term, it got far too bigger proportions than it deserved. I hate everyone involved with that pointless stupid shit, I stopped going to Sup Forums back when this was still a thing

Perfect sense. That's what I meant basically.
Fuck that. Anita who? Donald Trump is the fucking president and shit you couldn't even say around a LAN party of nerds 3 years ago is now basically an assumption of most educated young white men. You're sad liberal morons gave Antia somethingorother $300k?

Sort of, Gamergate showed me how fun Sup Forums was.

I'm right wing/trump supporter because I saw the degeneration and destruction of the western world where whites are the primary target. What these fucks don't realize is if whites are wiped out niggers like me won't get welfare because we won't be minorities or "oppressed" anymore.

Sup Forumsedditors everyone

Not me.

I have literally always been right-wing.

Anons why are you criticizing GamerGate?
Apart from OP being a dumb ass,
you know that GG was a revolt against SJW media targetting gamers right? And Gamers DESTROYED the gaming media telling dumb SJW lies, so badly that even one of the large million dollar sites was sued into oblivion and shut down.
One of the first victories vs SJW media. (pre trump etc)

If you're a non-Muslim living in a Muslim country you just wanna see libcucks/reddicucks get their face slapped.

came here for her nudes was dissapoint.

>ignoring why something happened simply because it relates to something you don't like

You are 12.

Condescending kraut.

it must haunt her to realize if she was a tranny she'd probably have some cushy job in a company but all she is a boring white girl

Because they want to establish their old school, inb4 GG, too cool for that nerd shit cred.

Yeah, GG was a great fucking win user. A fantastic 6 months of BTFO'ing SJW scum. As I've said, I've been right wing my whole life. Both online and in irl political activism. It was the first time I saw normal non-political white men get in through their skulls they needed to start fighting back. It was glorious. Even though it was honestly completely petty and retarded.

GamerGate really shouldn't have been a right-left debate, just a pushback against rabid feminism.

But after the regressive left rallied around the nutcases, the right, center, and rational left formed a unified coalition against it.

The lines of the Trump coalition were drawn similarly, but not exactly the same.

You're blowing it out of proportion. This board has too many people to be focused on US specific games+politics issue only. It sure has been a factor to some US-anons or gamers-anons, but not for everyone here.

>faggy western artists make a bunch of scribbles then are lauded by a small community while everyone that does real work goes on with their lives
Sup Forums here. GG was fucking stupid and meaningless.

I think it's hilarious I see this posted on liberal sites all the time and they get scared of how brainwashed the alt right is and say this is why social media is bad.

actually it's because of 9/11 and the holocaust industry. but if video game journalism is a gateway for a lesser concerned person, than by all means, let them come because of whatever happened there

Gamergate was the prequel/pilot

it taught people that the media is lying scum

If gamergate was like Stalingrad, 2015-2017 was like D-Day, and Pacific Campaign rolled into one

the mighty no 9 shit was like the the Spanish Civil War where the conflict woke alot of people to what was coming

I was pretty apolitical before that, tended to lean more conservative(I mean, I was in the Marines for 5 years), but it certainly opened my eyes in a lot of ways.

no, I don't play video games. I'm not a 12 year old