*sips soy vanilla mochaccino, reads newspaper*

> *sips soy vanilla mochaccino, reads newspaper*

> Heh, stupid Trumpies at it again I see

> *rolls eyes*

> When ever will they learn?

> *snickers*

> you know another way of saying "alt-right"?

> *wry smile*

> "Wrong".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HV40fEQGy6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well no because

>*brings mic closer*

every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change

i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?

yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go

>*looks over at screen*

look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

fuck off shitposter nigger

These faggots are still posting "fake news" from (((mainstream media))) They wrong then and still are. Thanks for showing your autism faggot

>must be what
Copypasta failed

Keep up the good work.

Check 'em...

Sage this

Jesus Christ The Independent is such a trash news org

Straya is truly king of shitposting

Every music video has some retards on the internet "proving" its satanic, and they're niggers half the time.

Fake/Irrelevant news

you forgot

>*tips hairdye*

>*reblogs dumblr*

Who is this alt right

mark dice rolled this ball though

Yeah, it was designed to psychically force you to kill yourself for being a nigger.

>Illuminati confirmed??! xdDDDDDD
As per usual, the Independent is about 10 years behind on memetic technology.

BOARD OF PEACE

I giggled.
Nice post OP.

Who is saying this? My dad is as red pilled as it gets on the occult and demon related shit and even he admits it was a good half time show.

Satan is everywhere guise, I saw him this morning asking for spare change while high on heroin he had shot earlier.

Wait isthe alt right nazis? Or is the alt right evangelical Christians from the 80's?

Such a classic

example of actual demonic shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4

>Alt-Right

Kek

Fbpb

>Redpilled
>Chuuni shit
Choose one

Lady Gaga's FULL Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show NFL

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HV40fEQGy6w

nazis were a leftwing political party.

>Be CTR/CREW
>Fail at green posting
>Fail at shitposting also

I hope it WAS a satanic ritual you contrarian pussies.

Holy shit. Clear satanic/masonic ritual. But nobody's going to believe you if you call it, they'll just laugh at you and mock at you. And the puppet masters behind the scenes are the ones laughing the best... Upside down pentagrams, the two pillars of masonry.. They push this bullshit symbolism all the time. Every major event is a bizarre occult ritual. And there's nothing we can do about it.

Isnt it also really annoying how the Beatles are always singing to you personally? Isnt it frustrating to have artists whispering secret little magic spells to you?
> wew.
..I think watching competitive sports might be a little too much for you.