Should prohibition be brought back?

Should prohibition be brought back?
I believe the decline of the West is directly proportional to our alcohol consumption

Reminder Trump is a teetotaler, as were many of histories greatest men

The west is declining because of screens you fucking tards. Computer screens, tv screens, cellphone screens etc. that's why the west is declining. Not because of Islam atheism or drugs, but because the family was destroyed by the screen.

Yes.

Yeah lets see how well the West competes against China when we don't have any information technology and we're drunk starring at walls

Fucking retard

there's nothing wrong with alcohol. people just got too dumb too handle it

Oh the irony

>banning alcohol
no, we need to ban Jews

Not prohibition, but there needs to be a cultural reformation to stress how to drink responsibly. This cannot be done without a large blue collar middle class and a president who can Make America Great Again

>tfw the screen tells me that the screen is my undoing

Should I believe the screen, screen?

>Should prohibition be brought back?
No
Fuck off luddite scum

and some of histories greatest men were notorious drunks.

the decline drives people to alcoholism, not the other way around, you dumb mick.

Well, people drink less and less now and youth are drinking record lows. So your argument seems to actually say that we should drink more.

The family has been destroyed by feminism.

Oh yes because prohibition works

>I believe the decline of the West is directly proportional to our alcohol consumption

No, it is due to Jews degenerate ways.

How do you educate society so that this isn't normal college fun?

You tell the truth and people get angry - nothing new. Internet is behind all shit. Passiveness, declining birth rates... you name it, internet has likely caused it or strongly influenced it. There is no thing on earth that hasn't been influenced by modern information technology

Would be better off removing women's right to vote.

The point is society can function and compete without alcohol, probably even better, without screens we cripple our economy

Hit by a drunk driver Friday night.

Alcohol was always around b4 soft drinks and b4 water was safe so really can not be that bad unless you a fuck tard that need a buillet

>I believe the decline of the West is directly proportional to our alcohol consumption

5 minutes of research would show you this is false. Alcohol consumption is one of the oldest traditions in the west, and has been present to greater or lesser degrees in different nations and at different times. The decline of the west is only a half-century old. Something else happened in this time that has nothing to do with alcohol and everything to do with demographics.

MULTICULTURALISM DOES NOT WORK

SOCIETY BECOMES FRACTURED WHEN THERE ARE TOO MANY CULTURES.

Wew

Who's gonna tell him?
Ok I'll do it
You're a cancer son
Not even people
JUST cancer cells

How the fuck can you as an Irishman even propose this?
Saint Patrick and the Twelve Apostles of Ireland are blushing right now.
Unless this is craic, in which case may your glass never empty my friend.
Always remember it was the Good Lord who created the wine from the water, and Saint Peter who got the vision from God saying bacon was all good too.
We're Christians mate, not goat fuckers.

KYS Achmed.

Prohibition is retarded just like it is for weed don't mean to sound like a dude weed lmao but that drug is not as dangerous as other unscheduled drugs and the only addiction is mental.

>Should prohibition be brought back?
Yes. Bootlickers ideology must be crushed with no survivors. Only way to do it it through reductio ad absurdum .

>irish
>banning alcohol

wew hows tel aviv rabbi?

no. all prohibition does is create a revenue stream for criminals.

Tax it, use proceeds for rehabilitation, no more no less than what is needed to fund rehabilitation.

Is it the screen or the content on the screen?

Only for men, drunk girls are GOAT.