Damn.... this is deep

Damn. Despite all the systemic racism in America, he was going to excel, and deciding to gay bash some cracker ruined it all.

Fucking white people.

Going to space camp when your 14 means you can automatically get an internship at NASA?

If he had followed that road the black community would be calling him an Uncle Tom trying to "act white" instead of worshipping him for dying while assaulting somebody.

>By now he would have graduated

lel

>By now, he would have graduated
WHERE
IS
THE
PROOFS

We waz can do anything

Good, one less under-qualified AF employee

I thought we stopped shooting monkeys into space in the 60s?

Didn't this kid smoke a lot of pot and do all sorts of drugs?
There is nothing wrong with people smoking pot imo, but there is nothing to praise about these people either.

Plus, didn't he attack the Hispanic, George, because he thought he was being followed? You could argue that to be a hate crime.

WE WUZ SPACEMEN N SHIIEEETTT

Kek

lol I went to space camp and I'm a fucking retard. Attending space camp just means your parents had enough money to send you. Its not even that much money.

We wuz Metroid and sshhheeiit.

His friend said that Martin thought Zimmerman was a white homosexual and just wanted to bash him, not kill him.

I think she thought she was doing him some kind of favor.

Damn, he would have been illegally smuggling drugs across the us border in a plane.

Little nigga had so much potential.

there it is

EY YO, ONE SMALL STEP FO A NIGGA
ONE BIG AZZ LEAP FO NIGGAKIND

>I thought this little faggot was just some po' old black kid and kinda felt bad for his family but the little fucker could afford going to space camp

why the fuck would you still live in Florida if you had money

Or running a chop shop for stolen planes

>he would have graduated
>he would have received an internship

6ft deep to be exact.

Is their a link for this?

There seems to be about 50 different stories about what actually happened

>There is nothing wrong with people smoking pot
HAHAHAHHAHA bluepilled faggot, I hope you get necked

XD that asshole would be in jail for drugs or sum shit he was a thug good riddance!

Mandatory

I've participated in STEM fairs exclusively for negroes. They are either super disinterested or ask retarded questions and break the demonstration shit. This picture is just a lil nig touching something that looks cool.

Underrated.

It takes 8 years to graduate from space camp? Isn't it supposed to be like a weekend program, or a week in the summer? And why is "space camp" in an airplane hangar? I guess because it's not a space camp at all.

I'm tired of people comparing niggers to cute animals.

flawless victory.

>I guess because it's not a space camp at all.

>graduated and recieved an internship

Brittan with the bantz

>A photograph of Trayvon Martin at a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Education Coalition-related activity is real, although it was taken at Experience Aviation and not at Space Camp (or Aviation Challenge Camp).

no he wouldn't be lol, he'd be a thug, why he got shot.

>I could've gone to outer space and sheeit
>But peckerwood crackaz fucked up my shit
>Heavenly skittles

What did this dindu do? Why do I keep seeing this thread

>Smacks lips, so you be sayin white people like fly around in this shit.

Kek

nuffin

how can you be unaware of this, it wasn't even that long ago and it was all over the fucking news for months

>Implying he wouldn't be shot dead later.

Damn, he could have died in a gang related shooting by now :( fucking white people

Jeantel's interview with Piers Morgan.

I can find the link if you want, but it's long, and the salient points are

>muh Trayvon thought Zimmerman was a gay rapist
>so he gave him some whoop-ass (her words)

I never got to go to space camp

Muhfuggin whitey i woulda been moonwalk skittlin n sheit

10/10

>Alternate future
>Trayvon is serving his 40 year sentence for manslaughter
>Zimmerman is just another statistic posted in nigger threads

Instead we have a dead thug and based Zimzam never having to work another day in his life. God Bless this timeline.

And if he hadn't suckerpunched the neighborhood watchmen he would be able to do all that.

:^)

So a black kid goes to space camp once when he was a kid, then goes back to being a nigger for his teenage years, then all of a sudden people are saying he could've been an engineer or astronaut?

Sup Forums has still got it

>graduated

Dude was literally kicked out of his house by his mom after being suspended from school

Dude was not gonna graduate

monkeys are little shits

>cracker

He's literally a German white supremacist. Don't you watch CNN?

ebin nigger :D:D:DDDDD ok

xD

zimzam is literally the Peruvivan Nazi Party's founder's long lost brother lel

He looks beaner though

That is so problematic.

Look, it doesn't matter if he's a mestizo that's 1/8 black, the narrative is that he's a white supremacist.

Could you just get with the narrative, goy?

>it wasn't even that long ago
Nigger, it's been almost five years.

Can you receive an internship in jail?

Underrated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what he would look like today ;_;

probably

>implying sweden wouldn't ruin mars too

Now a more qualified person will take his spot

thank you based Zim Zam

Jeantel the Hutt said Trayvon doubled back to beat the creepy ass cracka under oath during the trial.

It was the key testimony that shot down their entire case, as the start witness for the prosecutor just admitted that Trayvon was no longer in the position of "self defense" and instead had fled the area, then doubled-back to fight.

They could have ended the trial right then and there and won, but decided to mock niggers for another week just for their own amusement.

Seriously, read up on the trial, not the media Jew's opinion and lies about what happened during the trial.

Trayvon was a thug nigger that got shot. Conclusively proven by all forensic evidence and witness testimony presented by the prosecution's own witnesses.

MY SIDES user, YOU DESTROYED THEM

We wuz potentially astronauts n shiet

So Zimmerman stole this kid's Whiteness.

/thread

>space camp
>airplanes

9/11 made me kek

heyooooo

I use to own a house in the neighborhood where Trayvon was shot.

Everyone that lives there knew what he was up to.

It was Sunday night. He was checking the sliding glass doors of the homes. On Monday he was going to the homes with unlocked back doors and break in. It was very, very common.

Everyone knows it. ZimZam knew it. And the media was told this dozens of times.

It wasn't eve considered news worthy until the blacks started getting uppity.

Thou hast me now, thou hast me. Please replace thy weapon to thy waist, from whence thou didst It cruelly draw, and harken to my breath. 'Tis strange to me, this shot that sears my chest, Which hath my heart, like Skittles, strewn upon the grass. How quickly youth can sprint to death When urged by God's unfailing hand! Before this night, I had rejected blindly that which was proposed by he who held a seat at Cambridge in the days of light; and now my folly is made plain - those limits I refus'd have made themselves my end. The dark Whence thou, like summer's tempest came, embraces me and clouds my weary mind. Once, in a time so foreign to me now, I laid my youthful gaze upon the sea. Across the sunlit sands a noise to me did come, as if a cent'ry's worth of sighs Were thund'ring up fine Flor'da's coast; it seems Once more to find my ears as death doth make His utter claim upon my soul; and now as I lay bound by pain of lead and shame, I understand the voices of my long Forgotten fathers, laying in their chains, Awaiting countless years of bleach-ed wrath. And, yea, again today their suff'ring lives, Or rather dies, in this, a child's breast. I blame thee not, 'tis of thy blood to slay Those of my hue. Who cracked the whips of old Begot the modern men you call your kin. If, like the sun, you boldly seek the West To cradle you in arms bereft of flesh, forget me not, for whom the sky now cries, Young Trayvon, who in whitey's shadow dies. [Dies]

>nigger
>graduating

pick one

Holy fuck.. My sides are in ORBIT!

MONKEYS BTFO

Mars aeternum

I'll drink to that