What Muslims in U.S.A. want

To work, study, and practice Islam in America. That's it. There's no fucking hidden agenda. That's all we want. Stop antagonizing us. Idk why we are being antagonized. Do you not see what one Muslim can do in the Middle East to dozens of people? Muslims in America are the elite of Muslims world wide. We only want to study and work here. If you fuck with us you will regret it. It'll be entirely your fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WY3YW04LDaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>practice Islam in America
>practice a religion that calls for my death in my own country

How about...no? Does "no" work for you?

>That's all we want.
>If you fuck with us you will regret it. It'll be entirely your fault.

I'm sorry but the day of rope is coming, every synagogue and mosque in America will be ashes. Nuclear war will hit the middle east and every jew and arab will be eliminated and Jerusalem will be a Christian land once again.

>No hidden agenda.
>practice Islam.

Yes, both are true. Which is why you have to go back.

>We only want to study and practice our religion in your country, THAT'S ALL!
>If you don't let us we will kill you all!

Great debate m8, I r8 it 8/8

You ishmaelites and amalekites will get swept away like the original Israelites (whites, sons of japeth) did because God allowed us too.

You forgot to mention they came to die in camps.

sage

Are you threatening me?

I thought you wanted to flee from your country that you fucked up. You're not entitled to go to the country you want.

Get the fuck out. Study elsewhere.

>hes never heard of the Holy Land trial

Oh poor summer child, here so soon.

mmmmhmmmm
youtu.be/WY3YW04LDaI

Not doubting you but I'm sure the first Muslims in France wanted the same thing. It's when you guys achieve a critical mass when the real problems start.

No one cares about muslims until 9/11 so u guys really started it

Fuck muzzies.

>Muslim says he wants to practice Islam
>Says there's no hidden agenda
>Taqiyya

>I want to piss in your lemonade
Didn't you already piss in yours?
>Yeah but it's full of piss now
Well this aisle is full of lemonade
>Nah I want to piss in yours.
...No
>Racist

Why can't Christians do this in your countries then hmm? Treat others as you wish to be treated.

You just want that, but your preachers think they have the right to take over our government because that stupid fucking book says they should.

>what one muslim does to dozens in the middle east?

you blow yourselves up too kill a bunch of unarmed innocent people, and then when confronted by a real army you throw down your arms and flee?

You forgot,

>gang rape young girls
>spray paint gang graffiti everywhere
>bust out bus wait stall panes
>create run-down no-go ghettos
>extort white kids and pressure them to join gangs
>contribute to general lowering of social tone and erosion of trust-based society

None of the above has to do with Islam or terrorism. If you to a man sincerely converted to Christianity, we still wouldn't want you.

Why not study in Qatar? You are closer to the cube that way.

I've been in a few fights. In bars, clubs, in the street, even on the fucking beach.

The scariest fuckers I've fought were always the most quiet ones. You making threats only goes to show you're a little bitch coward who wouldn't do a thing if the life of every muslim on the planet depended on it.

>To work, study, and practice Islam in America.
>practice Islam in America.
>beheadings, honor killings, and jizya tax on Christians are how people practice Islam across the world

Fuck off, man. Seriously, go the fuck home. You're running real low on chances to do so here.

All I ever see is that muslims have the "right" to come to the place that my ancestors built and reap all the benifits.
Refuse to play the game of nation building and you shouldn't win the prize.

Well guess what, I want you to get the fuck out of my country you filthy raghead. You can live and study back in sandland.

It's a violent, garbage religion. You don't need it. Just be normal.

i remember taqiyya, just as i remember the jewish and christian equivalents. get fucked

We don't want you to practice Islam in America. Stop antagonizing us. If Islamic countries are what you want, go there. We don't want you here though

I've had a good time every time I've been in Dearborn so whatever

Funny how Christians are banned in the cities of Mecca and Medina.

No you haven't faggot no one has ever had a good time in Dearborn.

Yeah no shit. The mideast actually was cleaning it self up at the. The strong arm secular leaders were doing their job.

Then they got removed so Islam would get crazy again. Vicious cycle of manipulation.

Every foreign student in an American school is an American citizen without a future. Every foreign worker in an American office is an American citizen without a future.

>We only want to study and work here.
This would mean the number of muslims in America and Europe would be constant as muslims would be going home with their earned money and gained knowledge.

>There's no fucking hidden agenda.

>practice islam in america
>religion that is 100% incompatible with western world
>which calls out for the conquest/death of the dumb kaffir

> If you fuck with us you will regret it. It'll be entirely your fault

Yea fuck off dune coon were full of regular niggers we dont need a variety pack

practice islam
jihad against apostates

>Practice a religion with a built in hidden agenda
>"There's no hidden agenda."
That's you right now.

The left and the muzzies are so retarded that I question if you're just playing stupid or not. Either way, I get to shit on shitskins: so I win - trolled or not.

Stop with the whole illuminati conspiracy shit, unironically believing into Sup Forums's beliefs will destroy your life dude. Be more accepting of different people, make some friends in different cultures and get out of the basement!

>1 post by this ID

Shame, I actually wanted to ask some questions. You paid shills could at least indulge us a little bit.

> fuck with us and you'll regret it
>is begging us to stop meming muzzies

Pick one you dumb inbred goat fucking piece of shit.

How about you shut the fuck up and conform to the society you find yourself in. Instead of trying to fight off anything that isn't related to your shitty homecountry.

Most of all just shut the fuck up.

If was going well until the

>"if you fuck with us you're going to regret it."

Lol

Iberia got invaded by the elite Muslims, Arabs.

But they imported problems. They were Imperialistic. Brought in too many like them and then came North Africans.

Iberians had to kick 'em out.

America is no longer assimilating foreigners, the leaders are forcing Americans to get assimilated to foreigners instead.

This shit won't work out in the long run.

Massive conflict in the west inevitable.

Muslims have to stop being Muslim.

I live in Florida's city densely infested by muzzies. They do not integrate, period. We have entire plazas filled with hookah launges, and other shit. What triggers me is that they put all signs in Arabic, without any double English translation, how is this even allowed? They had few muzzies arrested here for ties to terrorism, but muzzies are so emboldened now that they run for city government office positions. Here are muzzies everywhere, the Publix is full of them, and every morning we wake up at 8 am because they yell like crazy their call for prayers. What you Really want is to create 100% muslim enclaves within Ametica, using its money, resources, infrastructure, benefits, while living like you are still in the Middle east.

Byzantine Empire got invaded by "elite Muslims," too.

He can get out of the basement, but that doesn't mean his race have to be replaced my sandniggers. I love when people visit me, but I would never let them live here.

The problem with the west.

The west allows in migrants who want to mine the west for money.

They don't admire the white man or want to be like the white man. The SJWs then brainwash these people to migrate with the intent of assimilating the Native Westerners to them.

Hey Muslim, don't emulate the white man and convert to Christianity or just simply stop being Muslim... make the white man a Muslim and/or help destroy the white male patriarchy and Christianity, too.

>to practice Islam in America
Islam was at its creation, and has always been since, a political ideology first, and a religion second. It is for this reason that islam strives for power wherever it goes and subjugates all non Muslims whenever it attains that power. It is therefore unreasonable to expect a non-Muslim country to allow you to freely practice a religion that refuses to grant that freedom to others whenever it has the temporal power to prevent them from doing so

>To work, study, and practice Islam in America. That's it.
Then it shouldn't be too hard to stay in their own fucking country and just work, study and practice Islam there, now should it?

nice taqiyya you got there ahmed

>and practice Islam in America

No. Fuck off.

Adopt American ideals, policies, and defend America or you can fuck off. You can worship who you want, but know the Constitution comes before anything your pedoprophet believes.

Michfag here. Worried about Dearborn becoming like that. Cant find reliable sources as to the state of things there.

Are there any "sharia patrols" of anybody knows?

Listen up senpai, the problem is the middle eastern culture, everything about you guys is offensive to western people.

The way you sound, the way you move, your manners, the way you smell and that god awful habit of speaking loud as fuck in your sand speak that sounds just rude by nature even if you say kind things, it's just a very ugly language.

SAGE YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT AND NOBODY WILL STOP YOU

BAIT 1 POST BY THIS ID ETC

Not here in Florida, but the muzzies are very prominent here and definitely let their presence to be known. I mean we have Chinese here too, but they do not write signs in Chinese only, really speaks volumes, these muzzies behave like this cityis already theirs.oh, and it seems we have more coming in, rapefugees apparently.