Is Richard Spencer a new JEB! now? Everyone seems to bully him...

Is Richard Spencer a new JEB! now? Everyone seems to bully him. He can't post a tweet without people ridiculing him for being a weak pussy. I wonder what it will do to the reputation of the alt right that it's main poster boy is a loser whom boys beat up and girls laugh at.

speaking out for white interests, no matter how spergy you are, will get you hated by everyone, yes

They're grasping at straws

I'm sick of this obvious plant, his shitty haircut (you're too fat for it, Spencer) and his semi serious, mournful expression into the camera as he says stupid shit that no normie on the fence would agree with.

lol, they can pretend to laugh all they want, they're literally fuming in impotent rage and their only catharsis is that one of their cuck friends broke his fist on Spencer's cheek.

Spencer's alright.

>le controlled opposition

You fuckers need to learn some Goddamn pragmatism.

But he *isnt* pragmatic.

He says stupid shit in unpalatable, totally uncharismatic ways in a way that appeals only to his own kind. He doesn't seem to be even distantly capable of reaching out and is so just an irritant....no wonder he was hit.

LMAO DUDE YOU GOT SUCKER PUNCHED WHAT A HUGE PUSSY HE CAN'T FIND HAHA LMAO

He's still a faggot.

Is that why he was hit?
I thought it was because antifa are a bunch of niggers.
>see flag
Can you not shit post for 5 minutes straya?

But that's the reason I even exist, to shitpost.

And mock Sweden and Canada.

i think he's a faggot but he literally did take the hit just fine.

He makes them butthurt as fuck dude. He was triggering the fuck out of them last night. Besides he took a fucking wrench to the face pretty fucking well.

This basically

I prefer lots of his underlings tbqh they speak better and aren't fat

It's how leftists and SJWs operate. They incapable of arguments, so they just throw insults. Women especially, it's literally impossible for a female SJW to argue about something without going on about her opponent's penis size, virginity, homosexuality and number of previous relationships.

>being a weak pussy
what do you mean?

didn't do enough kegels

He ran away. Both the antifa scat dude that hit him and he are pussies.

>getting attention is bad

I thought it was proven that it wasn't the scat guy?

they're bullies and criminals, and the entire country can see it. just because people are quiet when kid get bullied at school doesn't mean they approve. they all see it, too, they just don't want to get involved.

these internet bullies are exposing themselves to everybody they know.

he has to be CIA con op or KGB/FSB

no way he's an actual person with actual views like this he has to be an agent

It was? Well whoever hit him is a pussy for walking up to someone occupied and suckerpunching him. And the fact that this "aryan man" got suckerpunched by some commie and then he ran away scared inatead of going apeshit and sprinting after the dude is definite proof that he's also a coward.

Being a punching bag is his only good quality.

By the way, how does he still have an active Twitter account? You would think they would've purged it by now if he was the deal deal.

Does this mean the guac memes are coming back?

Tbqhwy if you're Croatian and your dick isn't constantly wet you have a problem

no people actually liked jeb unlike this gay fag

He's just an honest sperg who spouts Sup Forumsmemes irl. Good for him tbhfam

Please clap

Yeah just like how our comments totally disgusts normies maybe we should tone ourselves down.

I love how you losers are so obsessed with him. Do you have a crush on him? Are you gay?

Fuck Spencer, he's a money grubbing faggot.

His haircut is the only thing I do like.

But he's a NAZI!!!

>they can take hits better than you though

What is this supposed to mean? Who is the "they"? The Patriots? Why would that make sense? Spencer in #4 is referring to the airport. Does does the airport "take hits"? Is it a "they"? This whole tweet is like cancer.

Have some OC, Devil.

Mate, #4 is referring to the falcons.

you gonna marry this guy or what?

Did anyone corrected the president grammar today?