How women react to a good looking robust man

>how women react to a good looking robust man

youtube.com/watch?v=md0NfIRiLrM

DAMN, have you taken the /lookspill/ yet? Brutal stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb cunts

Bump

Wonder how she'll feel about that after hitting the great wall of 30.

> Women are vapid materialistic cunts by nature

More news at 11

>i feel bad for guys who do not look like him - they're so many
>said the fat buttface whale
Kek

How ironic that this is just a few threads above.

thank God I'm a manlet so I have a good excuse not to care how I look because even if I was dressing well and had handsome face and athletic body I would be just compensating tryhard

I know that feel polbro

>still not redpilled about why girls choose the bad guy every time

>bad guys/nice guys dichotomy
>"it's current year!"
>degeneracy is good, goy!

It's like all of white genocide rolled into a single tweet, if only she mentioned how blacks are better than whites somehow

It lacked a harry potter reference for my taste.

>crazy girls won't ruin your life if no girls want you

feels bittersweet, man

he was being ironic. no true slav is a manlet. we are a top-tier master race. just watch Anthropoid

They're men that are unafraid of being men. Nice guys come across as unprincipled, no values, no morals, nothing that they will stand up for themselves, etc. Nice guys lack passion, and who wants to fuck a dead fish?

It's not compensating try hard, it's being confident and taking care of yourself.

I know a short guy but he works out and has a nice body and a great confident personality. He's way better than a tall awkward autist.

Also for the rest of you in this thread, stop being complete hypocrites. There are threads about hot women all the fucking time. Don't act so bitter and angry.

>if only she mentioned how blacks are better than whites somehow
She did
>bad guy > nice guys
Niggers are not just bad, but they are the worst.

I fucking hate modern women so much. Everyone goes on about how conservative Gen Z are but it must only be the case in America and Leafland because over here I don't see things improving for a LONG time.

because your cultural identity has been distilled too much. you are past the brink. serious question: why dont you come to amrika? we fucking love brits over here

>Nice guys come across as unprincipled, no values, no morals, nothing that they will stand up for themselves, etc. Nice guys lack passion, and who wants to fuck a dead fish?
Pretty sure it's a BS cliche women made up to justify not actually wanting what they claim to want.
>Also for the rest of you in this thread, stop being complete hypocrites. There are threads about hot women all the fucking time. Don't act so bitter and angry.
This desu. Men do it all the fucking time. Here even more.
I think women talk about men more than men talk about women. But most men do it in a very superficial manner like it's no big deal. But they freak out when women do the same. Not that this makes it right.

I don't really see Gen Z being particularly conservative over here either. Sure, they'll say "nigger" and "faggot", but they don't mean it. And I seem to recall the poll that led to this conclusion being based on a poll of teens from the UK.

Because although I'd like to own a gun, have more chance of owning property, and the first amendment, at the end of the day this is my fucking homeland and abandoning it is admitting defeat.
Also there aren't any proper pubs in the US and that's well shithouse.

We still have freedom to say ZEIG HEIL over here

This.

Being British in America is like being Justin Bieber or One Direction. Pussy for life m8

Percs and xans / 10

Oh joy, I get to be with thots and diseased chasers that just like my accent and nothing else. Yeah nah, fuck that degenerate shit.

tits or gtfo

then dont be so fucking resigned about your homeland. do you see how you contradict yourself? instead of posting on an extreme free speech message board, go out and be the change you want to see. otherwise take the easy way out, come here, drown in pussy, and start a conservative life in Utah or many of the other great conservative states. I'm basically calling you a beta bitch. man the fuck up or embrace the cuck inside you.

Sorry, I don't date niggers.

>tfw 6' 3 dark haired dark eyed mediterranean blooded female genitalia moistening device

i dont even need to have a personality because vain bitches are happy to fuck me just to parade me in public

It's funny they talk about how sad it is other guys don't look like that hot guy they saw but damn, one of them is fat and the other isn't even a decent 5/10.

That is an excellent reason to stay.

But we'll always love y'all british folk here in the USA (deep down). No other country comes close.

Good luck Dad.

Sup Forums are the bad guys.
Sup Forums are what women want.

mfw this was the most useful redpill for me.

just remember about protection and enjoy your genetic lottery win senpai

>robust
Does that mean 20 stone?

Some possible factors:
Media programming/conditioning
Parental negligence or abuse
Pedo uncle
Lack of accountability
Lack of self worth
Delusional
Stupid
Arrogant
Getting the good guy means being what a good guy wants and needs: intelligent, kind, a team player, respect, accountability and ability to plan for the future. Classy and sexy. Keeps herself up.It's not too much to ask. Hope this helps.
In all cases should not breed.

Or you could take the classy Gent route, and slam Christian chicks at church.

Yes this is all we do for fun.

>Fat unattractive chick flaunts over Chad
Pretty funny, because she'll never have a chance with him. Enjoy fawning over your unreachable ideal, while you yourself turn into a fat blob

The lookspill is the hardest for men to swallow. Dating options for most men are stifling but they like to believe lifting, grooming, money will change things for them. None of these things are the answer. The only thing that attracts women is looks and height. Genetics. Not only does it help with relationships with women but other men.

Oops, last line is supposed to go under Arrogant.

nice Piotrek, exactly same here wanna grab a beer so we can roast the roasties?

Height, face, frame is a meme on /fit/ for a reason.

BUT DAS RAYCIS!

Definitely not true. They obviously help, but women are more attracted to wealthy, financially stable men than anything else. At least when they in their "settling down" phase.

dont fear mate i keep him wrapped, would also like to commend you on ur women.. i've only been with 2 polish women but both were absolute wife material

Are we manlets completely fucked, or is it a Jewish method of destroying our self-confidence and making us feel bad and give up?
>tfw I'm only 174cm

Meanwhile I wouldn't fuck either of them.

this is 100% true. im a solid 9 and i get picked up in the grocery store in the morning in my fucking pajamas with bed head and having not brushed my teeth. im not even huge mcroids, just aesthetic as fuck

not 1 question about how much money i make or any deep meaningful questions to qualify me as not a serial killer/rapist.

Oh user, you can only be raycis against others of the same subspecies.

I thougt slavs didn't care about height

Glad to hear

Just because I'm curious.

Of course you're not completely fucked, you're just at a disadvantage compared to taller men.

But at the end of the day, you should probably ask yourself if you'd ever really want to be in a lasting relationship with a girl who is more concerned with your height than anything else, enough for it to be a deal-breaker.

>it's being confident and taking care of yourself.
that's the point, it is, but in everyone's eyes it's just a manlet compensating and tryharding

>men caring what a bitch said

Thats why you dont get pussy. you self loathing teens. fat men fucked because they were men.

Why do ugly /r9k/ permavirgins get triggered by this? What's wrong with women (and men) looking for the most evolutionary fit partner?

Keep in mind attractiveness is also correlated with intelligence and even height

Ugly hideous repulsive /r9k/ virgins and weeaboos are genetic failures and should kill themselves

You're right, one who only judges based on height is not going to be wife-material.

...so? it's not like they'll ever be able to fuck him, or get a relationship.

>attractiveness is also correlated with intelligence and even height

lel scientists and engineers wuz aesthetic 10/10 gods

not to say its all about war, but its first think that popped in my mind. I just wonder what those unaesthetic average manlets paratroopers from 101 would think, or these short farmers bogged in mud on somme about these 'ladies'. Man needs to be a man, cute or pretty, handsome? Thats for chicks.

I whole hardly agree that nice guy's suck tho, maybe because im still one or maybe because i know thats a code word for a 'pussy'.

VR soon brothers.

found correlation is marginal

You are confusing doing "nerdy" stuff like watching animu or playing video games because you are an ugly loner with nothing better to do with actual intelligence.

>Intelligence and physical attractiveness
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf

>mohammad posts video of intolerable retards talking
>people on Sup Forums actually watch it and post replies

and there is probably no correlation at all, its just more attractive people have less stress and pressure put on them and that might results in better work and school results. For fuck sake don't tell me people you never heard about pretty girl getting better grades just 'becasue'.

Ashkenazi Jews supposedly have the highest IQ of any group and they're hardly a race of models to put it mildly.

what did you expect, we are the most easily "triggered" hate machine on the internet.

And she'll cheat on you with a young attractive man with no money

0.414 is not marginal

Yeah I took it personally. Went from 60 pounds overweight and 6 feet tall at the end of highschool to lean and 6'3 at the end of it. Grew my hair into a short wave, rockin a stubble beard

Yeah its pretty incredible that change in how you're treated. If i make eye contact random girls will sometimes say hi, and at parties I pretty much have to autismo and talk myself OUT of a girls pants (which ive done a few times)

it actually is pretty meaningless in real life conditions

They say they want bad guys but what they mean is they want a non beta/manlet (same thing).

No a positive correlation of 0.414 with p

Well I would much prefer a manlet who is 'compensating and tryharding' than a tall guy who is meak and weak and retardly autistic.

I've dated guys shorter than me and rejected guys taller than me. It's not a lie when people say that confidence (not arrogance) is a turn on.

tits or gtfo

In a year she will have a tweet talking about how you can't trust anyone anymore with a pic of a swollen eye. If she is really enriched it will just be an article about the murder of a woman by her ethnic boyfriend

>I've dated guys...

tits or gtfo

or

eventually call Mike "LGBT BBQ" Pence we found a ender bender.

this warms my soul

what is the problem here idk

attractiveness exists. the good news is that male attractiveness is not utterly contingent on looks. see: OP's picture

an ugly or plain-looking girl has inherently less 'potential' than a guy of equivalent appearance. this is why makeup exists

there's plenty of beta virgins after 30 that would be glad to provide for her

grow a beard, lift hard and go for that dwarf mode. Shaved muscle manlets look overcompensating, but hairy muscle manlets look intimidating

Always the fat ones with the highest standards

>two frumpy dorky girls squeeing over a cute boy

i dont get why this is a video or why this is a thread

>two horny women make a video

I'm sure you could find dozens of videos like this by men.

fuck man you reminded me that I also can't grow a beard despite being overall hairy with chest hair being out of control

yeah I wanted to pull off dwarf warrior but my facial hair looks like zapałki powtykane w gówno

It still won't make her any happier being with someone she's only with for the money. The fact that younger women will have pulled all of the chad attention from her will still crush her soul.

Can confirm. Living in America in university gave me a sex addiction. I made Chad look like a tendie enthusiast.

Only women care about height. I've never not been friends with someone or treated them any different because I'm tall. Any woman who won't give you a chance or outright ridicules you is a turbo slut with warped standards. Consider it a self correcting problem. You don't want a worthless hole of a partner and she doesn't want you.

yeah, I guess
to dupa blada. Może minoxidil by ją zagęscil? nie znam się, ale na /fit/ pisali, ze dziala

>nice guy's suck tho,

They do, they are boring AF or judgemental AF

>I would be just compensating tryhard
delet

Plenty of manlets have hot women, you need to be a bit more bold and outgoing.

"Men actually are the romantics pretending to realists; and women vice versa"

Forgot where I originally read that. But the more I observe women's behaviour and sexual strategies closely the more it makes sense.

if they want a chance they should put the doughnuts down