POL ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

>REFUTE THIS
COME ON DRUMPFKINS , I'LL WAIT

Other urls found in this thread:

autostraddle.com/its-time-for-people-to-stop-using-the-social-construct-of-biological-sex-to-defend-their-transmisogyny-240284/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'LL WAIT

thanks, sage

Fuck off you sad cunt

The definition of a woman hasn't changed. Just because you are limp dicked doesn't make you a girl.

Sven bringing the bants

I thought it was going to be some anti tranny comic until the end lol

>poortugal
Yeah, no. Come back when you're under a proxy I can take seriously.

All authority is a lie. Incuding planet earths

Can someone give me a quick rundown on alternative facts?

>drumpf tells a lie
>calls it alternative facts
>rural and suburban retards believe him

i only have one question whos the red ball?

>I'LL WAIT

hold your breath while you're at it

At first I thought this would be about transgenderism and human will redefining nature to suit one's own opinion or desires.

Won't be necessary, spain keeps him gagged like the amusing caged monkey he is.

Fact: The sky is blue
Alternative Fact: the sky is black at night

It is just retarded liberals falling for soros inspired propaganda because they don't understand how logic works

>>rural and suburban retards
Look who's back

This exactly. The media is selective in the facts that they reveal. Conway provided facts that they weren't revealing, hence "alternative facts".
Pure leftist garbage.

POL BTFO
POOPERS DESTROYED

haha , so true.
>bu-but we are not fascists :(
>we just want to gas innocent people

Sup Forums makes me sick

This applies to the trans movement as well.

I'LL WAIT

JIDF GET OUT

It doesnt , because gender is a social construct , while facts are facts.

Pic related , it's you

Right. X and Y chromosomes are constructs of society. Totally forgot.

The fact that scientists can't even agree on what to classify Pluto should show everybody how politicized and unscientific the "science community" is.

>gender is a social construct

Nice alternative fact

They aren't , but they are not related to gender. They just decide whether you a penis or a vagina. Gender is in the mind.

Just because youre a faggot who likes to wear heels and take it up the ass doesn't mean you're a woman.

If gender is a social construct, why dress as a woman if you think you are one?

lefty humor not even once

Shut up you crazy conspiracy theorist!

>Earh did you hear
>Caitlyn Jenner just announced he a women
>What? : No thats not possibe
>The definiton of men and women didnt change
>he still doesnt have a XX chromosome so no women
>Well, she is telling everyone held a press conference and everything
>Go ask her

>Yeah its a new thing called non binary and transexualism
>Thats called a lie

Half the planets in the solar system don't satisfy every definition for classification of a planet.

If you think you are a woman , you are one.
What do you mean dress as a woman ? As i said before gender is a social construct. Some people feel more confortable without a penis , but that's just personal preference.

meant for

Scienticists SHOULD be skeptical of each other and try to prove other scientists wrong, that's how scientific process has always been made.

>If you think you are a woman , you are one
It just means that you need psychiatric help, not everyone around you appriving of your insanity.

How much do they pay you guys to post this stuff? Honest question.

The Alt-Right includes lolbertarians too though that do not want an authoritarian government. There are Fascists and Nazis in the Alt-Right, but not every member of the Alt-Right is a fascist. Squares and Rectangles my man.

jidf pls

It's ok Trump is going to make Pluto a great planet again

Is being trans an alternative fact?

Alternative facts are still facts you shitbag just alternative to the facts you present to prop up your narrative. Think of it like an inconvenient truth.

Read this , get informed

autostraddle.com/its-time-for-people-to-stop-using-the-social-construct-of-biological-sex-to-defend-their-transmisogyny-240284/

Fact.

Mars?

Nice tabs

>poorly shitposting the entire thread and people still think you're actually jidf

Sup Forums always falls for shitty bait desu

>Scienticists SHOULD be skeptical of each other and try to prove other scientists wrong
Tell that to climate change and evolution. I guess they aren't testable, so they aren't actually science