Reminder that all sandbooks should be burnt in one gigantic oven alongside with jews and talking about what happened...

reminder that all sandbooks should be burnt in one gigantic oven alongside with jews and talking about what happened should be illegal for all people on the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
youtube.com/watch?v=lmOWLBDyP2c
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw
viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity was the foundation stone of European success

Daily reminder that even Islam is superior to atheism and paganism and both are on the rapid decline. Marxism lost, God is real.

Shouldnt you be sucking Mustafa kaMAL's dick?

t. mohammad bin allah

>Christianity was the foundation stone of Roman collapse.

Fix'd

>Cucked so hard, generations later the people are willing to cuck themselves

Lol

>if you dond believ in jebus you are adheisd margsisd :DD braise jebus :DDd

t. Turkroach

>*immigrates to other country*

Dont be mad, silly
This is a byproduct of your country's puppet-leader: mustafa kaMAL

Which history book told you that? Because it's wrong.

Dont forget to vote "EVET" ;)

Praise Tengri and Odin.

edgy

Islam is the main reason why Turkey the Ottoman Empire was formed,btw.

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Christianity is not Jewish, you fucking roach.

And so, the conflict between Sup Forums's atheists and Christians continues as the divide between the two groups only grows. Not realizing working together will certainly bring them victory. This is precisely what "they" want, whoever "they" are.

christianity is basically a jewish conspiracy to regain their lost-and even more losing- influence on roman empire, it's still working(pic related). constantine was a massive cuck. i tried to explain many times, but religious cristfags are as retarded as mudshits so im not trying anymore. anyway enjoy getting kiked.

>le muh votes xdDd adheisds btfo :DD

both trump and shillary are kikepuppets. the other option was a kike himself. america needs coup to be america. enjoy watching war with iran to protect sauds and kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
youtube.com/watch?v=lmOWLBDyP2c

t. deist

yeah it was useful before, but we dont need it anymore.

Christ is Lord. Jews are the synagogue of Satan. Mudslimes, fedoras, and LARPagans are kike slaves.

Anti-Christianity is jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

even (((paul of tarsus))) was a cryptokike. stop trying.

>the good movie that finds a niche with a certain group of people and becomes a cult classic
>the sequel that cements and defines the series for all eternity
>the shitty panned cop out money grabbing sequel that only finds an audience from the popularity of the first two
>half assed rehas that bombs at the box office and not considered canon by any mean

Well if a Turkroach says it then it must be true

>Worshipping a dead Jew on a stick.
Sounds kosher to me

Did either of you faggots read the pastebin?

Idk about that

God exists

Christianity is still a manipulative lie

DAILY REMINDER THAT JESUS KRISHNA WAS A POO IN LOO

Christianity is Indian
youtube.com/watch?v=8tw7LIykvBw

There's nothing you can do about it, it's true

look at what jesus wore
look at jesus's hairstyle, very unjewish
look at the hand signs jesus did in paintings
look at the hippie philosophy of christianity which resembles hinduism/buddhism far more than judiasm

>we are getting popular so its red pill

epic retarded argument

>jews hate christ
they laugh at christ and mock him, because he b8ed goyim pretty good and he is still doing it.

go back to your bath pajeet

>they laugh at christ and mock him
They hate him with a passion because he exposed them. Your subversion won't work here Ahmed.

You needed 20y to denounce the dirty rapist, killer, and slave owner muhamad
Give it 20 more to realize jesus is the only truth

>Believing that paintings of him are 100% accurate.

Fuck off with your retarded logic. No way he was one of us.

it was also the foundation stone of the modern university system, which is also the foundation stone of sjws. what do you say to that

pol should know that jews are a meme. the media and the banks are controlled by the catholic church, basically the Jesuits. i'd rather throw in with the jews, they are the lesser of the two evils.i'm anti zionism , but i really fucking hate what islam has been molded into over the last 15 years.

also turky, deist? i don't think so roachbro.

Greek philosophy was the foundation stone of European success.

I suppose we should all follow snow religions then? OH WAIT they historically sucked mudslime dick and would gladly take it up the ass from them.

Vikings are huge faggots.

> the media and the banks are controlled by the catholic church, basically the Jesuits.
kek

>also turky, deist? i don't think so roachbro.

?

i was never mudshit, nor my family. slave

>he exposed them

Sup Forums is a politics board, I've said this about a dozen times now. When will people learn?

also here is the religion of the "top kikes" who runs that shit.

viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf

and i should add this one because you truly believe what you said. kikes were exposed way before (((paul's))) massive shilling aka bible.

It's time to take the Hinduism red pill, semantic religion is Jewish trickery

Wrong it was the reason it's shit hole it's read read who Ataturk is and his views on religion

Read the pastebin

Atatürk smiles upon you, roach

Hey I may not like those book but destroying history is not the way to go about it.

Since we're going this way- it's claimed that Yehudi's are actually Yadus. The same family that Christ (or Krishna) was born in.

Krishna was cursed that all his descendants would kill each other. The remaining "Yadus" ran to the north pat of "Aryavart"

Make what you will of it.

Look up "remains of Dwarka" on google.

>destroying history is not the way to go about it.

sometimes it's necessary to build a better society. thinking about it, also recommended pic related.

Lost city of Krishna: youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo

Also, Krishna was cursed to die with a arrow to his feet. The same people who claim Krishna was called Christ after "Yadus" ran outside of Aryavart's north-west boundaries also claim that the symbolism of arrow to his feet is shown as crucifixion.

Once again, use your discretion and remember there are fanatics on all side who want to prove their "religion" is the greatest.

think about it*

More make-believe stuff:

The island of Dwarka, was, an island. Somebody crossed the sea to reach a sanctuary from another king. ...

More proof the second work in a series is always the best one the the third work often jumps the shark.