Who was in the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=cr6zQLvPMpw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxlunxSZ-Yc&feature=youtu.be&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxlunxSZ-Yc&feature=youtu.be&t=38s

The cops obviously. That guy probably calls himself a sovereign world citizen and screeches "am i being detained" whenever he gets pulled over. They should have just killed him and been done with the fucking retarded agitator.

>picture goes black right when things get interesting
Shame

If he had gone in with the rifle on his back and dressed like a normal human being rather than gun in hands dressed like an al qaeda drop out I doubt there would have been any conflict at all.

Dude was looking to piss people off and got what he wanted.

If only people weren't allowed to carry motherfucking assault rifles around, right?

It's not a problem with the gun. It's a problem with HOW he did it.
You can carry around a bat but if you carry it around constantly cocked back and ready to whack someone's head off, you're going to have problems.

>It's not a problem with the gun. It's a problem with HOW he did it
dude, if i see you walking with that gun i will assume you want to shoot someone regardless of how you're carrying it. It's obviously not for self-defense. It serves no purpose other than killing as much as possible.

>You can carry around a bat but if you carry it around constantly cocked back and ready to whack someone's head off, you're going to have problems
people will look at you funny, but they won't point a fucking gun at your head and force you on the ground

>If you walked towards a policeman in a station with a baseball back cocked asif you were about to swing they wouldnt point a gun to your head

:^)

>dude, if i see you walking with that gun i will assume you want to shoot someone regardless of how you're carrying it. It's obviously not for self-defense. It serves no purpose other than killing as much as possible.
Or maybe they're carrying it from point A to point B?
Maybe they didn't want to leave it unsecured in their car?
I know you subhumans in brazil always have murder on the mind butt hat's not have it works in actual societies.
>people will look at you funny, but they won't point a fucking gun at your head and force you on the ground
That makes 0-2
If you're carrying around ANY deadly weapon you're liable to get shot by a cop. Even without a weapon you might get shot if you're acting threateningly.

Cops support gun control because then they know only niggers will carry after the ban.

It's our duty and our right to carry and to protect ourselves.

Fuck the police. These two are retard tier for sure though.

Genuinely would not care if they had been shot

Who knew Brazilians were such cowardly bitches?

Open carry fags are the worst.

Should have shot them.

Those 2 faggots are brave, but retarded as fuck. If you think that "open carry" is going with a mask and a bulletproof vest holding your rifle ready to go... you deserve to be shot in the face.

The civilian was not doing anything illegal and yet the officer threatened to kill him. How is this okay? How can you defend the killing of an innocent person?

>walk into police station with holding rifles and wearing balaclavas
what the fuck did they expect to happen?

>maybe they're carrying it from point A to point B
who he wants to kill in point B, and why does he even HAVE that weapon in the first place?

>I know you subhumans in brazil always have murder on the mind butt hat's not have it works in actual societies
Sorry if i think someone carrying a weapon with no other use than killing dozens of people in one go will actually use it. Not even police officers carry them if there is no need to.

>If you're carrying around ANY deadly weapon you're liable to get shot by a cop
they can easily avoid the bat if you ever try to hit them since you're telegraphing it so much. I think max. you will get is the cop telling you to step back.

What part of killing someone before he kills you is cowardly?

>still not asking for it

>why does he even HAVE that weapon in the first place?
Hunting, shooting for sport, fun, because he can
>Sorry if i think someone carrying a weapon with no other use than killing dozens of people in one go will actually use it.
There are plenty of other uses. I understand why a homicidally minded shitskin like you can't understand that, though.
>Not even police officers carry them if there is no need to.
Wrong again chief.
They use whatever weapon is best for the job. Sometimes that means pistols. Other times it means assault rifles, body armor and flash bangs.
>they can easily avoid the bat if you ever try to hit them since you're telegraphing it so much. I think max. you will get is the cop telling you to step back.
Go and try it. See how calmly the cops react.
Hell, go do it to a random guy on the street and see how quickly you get your shit kicked in.

Can someone explain the legal aspects of this.
If you can legally open carry in public, presumably you can do the same in a police station. And if you cannot obviously they would need some sort of gun check point, as leaving your gun on the sidewalk to enter a police station seems retarded.

Similarly for the ski masks, wearing ski masks in public, like burkas, is generally legal I believe. But seems problematic while walking into a police station.

Both individually do not seem all that bad, particularly the open carry, but combined really seem like they should result in being shot on sight.

if police think they are up to no good they have every right to step you aside and access what the fuck is going down

If they werent being idiots and didnt walk in looking like fucking bank robbers and refusing to just set the guns down for a second and talk they could have walked out of there, or fuck even if they had them slung around their shoulder instead of in their hands

But they were dumb faggots trying to get a rise out of the cops by walking in with rifles inhand wearing fucking masks then not cooperating when the cops understandably think they might get blown away

>fun
find another hobby

>because he can
so you're actually defending the guy on the video

>There are plenty of other uses
you can use it to cook your food, that doesn't mean that's it's purpose.

>They use whatever weapon is best for the job
considering that most crimes are made by 1-2 people at once, they use pistols. Fact is, they only use assault rifles when there is a NEED for them.

>See how calmly the cops react
man, getting a gun pointed at you happens a lot in Brasil. Depending where you are people even tell the crimminals to fuck off (friend of mine actually had the chance of doing this). You think we will be afraid of a piece of wood?

Every state has different laws

I'd be scared of guns too if I were in a country full of armed monkeys

Not an argument, you racist.

Does anyone know what was the outcome of this situation?

Did they end up arrested and charged with a crime?