Drumpfers will LITERALLY defend this shit

Drumpfers will LITERALLY defend this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-a-plan-for-urban-renewal1
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36099336
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/13/mexico-finds-2-border-tunnels-leading-into-us.html
usich.gov/resources/uploads/asset_library/2016_Budget_Fact_Sheet_on_Homelessness_Assistance.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better yet, spend 20 b on fighting shitposting.

>DUMB DRUMPF, TREAT THE SYMPTOM, NOT THE ILLNESS!!!

Ah yes, I see now why Americans need healthcare reforms.

Because then the mexicans will take their jobs and the homeless will still be homeless when 20 billion has been spent.

>Instead of spending billions on illegal taco niggers and refugees, why doesn't Trump spend billions on housing/feeding homeless veterans.

The wall will only do good things, like keep the taco niggers at bay.

By preventing illegal immigration and thus strain on medical and financial resources they impose, we can ensure long term diversions of these resources to veterans instead of dropping a single lump sum.

Why are liberal lefttards so fucking dense?

Liberal lefttards will try to defend this...

>instead of spending one trillion dollars on foreign aid every year
>why doesn't trump spend 1 trillion dollars on giving all veterans housing
libshits will LITERALLY defend this shit

>invade another country for no reason and lose the war
>gibsmedat 20 billion dollaz muhfugga

How about instead of spending money on Muslim refugees at spend it on homeless vets

How about a subscription to BLACKED.com for all Americans? Figure it would be cheaper than 20 billion.

So that we don't keep spending even more early for illegals and minorities that don't pay taxes every year.

because protecting the border is a matter of national security, homeless vets are dildos that failed to transition back to civilian life.

As a vet I can honestly say we're treated amazing and there are numerous outlets we can go to to prevent being homeless, starving, etc. Chances are if you see a "homeless veteran" in this day they are either lying or they're drug addicts (which still have free services provided to them to help them back on their feet)

>Give the homeless veterans jobs building the wall
>Homeless veterans make $85 an hour
>Homeless veterans now have enough money to buy apartment after saving up.
>Number of homeless veterans drops significantly.

>defund welfare
>keep wall and house veterans
>as an added bonus parasites die off

joke is on you Op, Trump plans to spend one trillion dollars on urban renewal, which will benefit homeless veterans. New Deal For Black America:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-a-plan-for-urban-renewal1

>liberals care about vets

Wew lad

>the left suddenly giving a fuck about veterans

Clinton would be spending $20B to import muslims.

build apartments into the wall.

Why don't we just take the able bodied veterans and put them to work on the wall? Kills two birds with 1 stone.

because the dems would somehow turn it into housing for refugees and illegals. too risky. wall first

Vet here, fuck off you commie scum.
The left doesn't give a fuck about vets, unless they can use as a tool to push their agenda.
You deserve to have your ass kicked just for this post.

If you actually had any military experience, you wouldn't be such a cuck manlet, but you're probably scared shitless of just basic.

Get fucked faggot.

The people saying this are the same ones who say let in all immigrants and refugees and spend hundreds of billions on them, giving them free houses, money and so on. Then when you say maybe spend some of that money on homeless people they call you a fucking white male and racist.

Man this hypocrisy is great.

or for that matter, why didnt obama in his infinite generosity, set up housing for homeless vets?

is it because only the repubs are required to care?

$20 billion builds a wall and sees a million illegals sent home - which frees up houses for veterans. It's literally killing two birds with one stone...

WHY DON'T WE JUST THROW MONEY AT IT TO MAKE IT GO AWAY ?

UGH IF ONLY BERNIE AND HIS MAGIC ENDLESS BAG OF FREE SHIT HAD WON WE WOULD BE LIVING IN A COMMUNIST UTOPIA BY NOW

Maybe he will, it's only been 3 weeks

why didn't Obama?

Surprise: Liberals have no principles.

>Obama sent 150 billion to Iran

as a "homeless" "vet". BUILD THAT WALL. It's my own fault I'm a loser. I was given the tools to transition or I could of stayed in through the obama administration and, this

Except the wall won't prevent illegals. They'd just tunnel under it.

We'd also be stuck paying millions for the wall's upkeep.

>urban renewal

Ghetto massacre inbound. Niggers BTFO.

Stop being retarded. Mexico is paying for the wall. Anyone who says otherwise (muh $6 avocado) doesn't understand economics.

because 20 million illegals taking only 1000$ in benefits directly or indirectly, means 20$billion not being spent on homeless vets.

Why would Mexico pay 20 billion on American veterans?

>Libs spend years spitting on vets, calling them babykillers, calling them retards who only went into the military because they're too stupid to even work manual labour.
>Pro-vet President elected.
>Um, wow, WE'RE the ones who really care about the poor veterans!

>They'd just Tunnel
TEN FEET DEEPER!!

Mostly because what we pay out in foreign aid we get back in trade benefits. I mean, if we weren't paying the Saudis we'd basically not have a foothold in the middle east.

>They'd just tunnel under it.

>Mexicans tunnel under wall
>Install gas line into tunnel
>Motion sensor administers Zyklon B

>New Deal For Black America:

Yeah you're right.

Same reason I don't lock my door, burglars would just break it down or smash in through the windows.

There's no point doing anything that isn't 100% perfect after all.

>urban renewal

Agreed it's really hard to fuck up coming out of the service unless you came in fucked up or have some serious PTSD due to warfare.

We have so many benefits including that delicious post 9/11 GI Bill which will pay for your tuition and give you almost 3000 a month in some places.

Have the veterabs guard the wall and shoot illegals.

I'd like to disagree, but you'd probably just knock down my argument with counterpoints.

Tunnels go another ten feet deeper.

>Cartels sell Zyklon B to terrorists.

Really, we don't want to put weapons of mass destruction on the border. It's basically asking for them to be stolen.

Stop talking about subjects you know absolutely nothing about. Illegal immigrants don't dig tunnels. It is expensive and extremely difficult to dig a reinforced tunnel and most illegals are poor, weak and on foot. This isn't minecraft. Only cartels tunnel under the border and they never allow illegal immigrants to use it. Why? Because it draws unnecessary heat. So yes, the wall WILL be effective for reducing illegal immigration. Sure, they can fly and overstay, but at least there's record of them and they have to pass through customs.

So you're telling me Trump is such a cuck he couldn't even keep control of his own government programs?

Better idea, hire the Homeless to build the wall

We already do you fucking idiot.

>Make the wall hollow
>Build homes for veterans inside wall

We can have both
Americans will build wall, and then you'll make all the money back from everyone visiting America to visit the glorious wall

He is not building a wall made of money.
This $20 Billion will go to Americans and boom the economy in those places.

Have a look at how our Vets are treated then kys fucking retard.

pic related

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !

common sense needs to be learned . . apparently some people still haven't learned anything . .

PS: wall needs to have sentry guns and grenade launchers !

Don't laugh if you didn't read it. It's a well thought out, cohesive plan for urban renewal created by a man who has built a real estate empire.

Brilliant.

>Tunnels go another ten feet deeper.
TWENTY FEET DEEPER, THEN!
THEY HAVE TO GIVE UP SOON ENOUGH!

Goddamnit Sup Forums truly is a think tank.

>Trump spending $20b on wall is terrible evil
>Obama pledging $38b to jews is just fine

Kinda makes ya' think.

that's what i was thinking...wall apartment, job as wall guard

So you're willing to buy a trillion dollar gold plated lock to keep people out while leaving the windows wide open?

Look, man, I'm all for border security but a big fuckin' wall just isn't going to cut it.

Look if you keep saying "Pol btfo" or "x will LITERALLY defend this shit" at the beginning of every thread then we start to think you have a script

>Look, man, I'm all for border security but a big fuckin' wall just isn't going to cut it.
Not an argument.

That fucking filename
>my sides

>Tunnels go another ten feet deeper.

You clearly don't know a lot about tunnels.

Every ten feet down you go is another ten feet down all the tailings have to be lifted out of your starting shaft, or several times more in diagonal tunnel. Which doesn't resolve the problem of moving the dirt; the potential energy change is the same regardless of how the dirt moves up.

This, of course, makes the digging a much larger operation, and thus much easier to detect.

>weapons of mass destruction

Why would a delousing agent be a WMD?

I agree. I was homeless and THEN I joined the army. The military saved my life. I see homeless people with cif shit and I think he's either got an oth/dh discharge or is an addict. In either case I have little sympathy.

There are of course exceptions but I don't think they make up anywhere near the purported figures

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36099336
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/us-mexico-border-wall-tunnels.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/13/mexico-finds-2-border-tunnels-leading-into-us.html

CNN and Fox agree, mexican smugglers use tunnels.

Attack on Titan, part 2

Yeah, just like the refugees are booming our economy because they all buy a lot of food and other stuff. Also they need houses.

Why doesn't Donald house homeless veterans along the border, and give them jobs protecting the border and build a wall of veterans?

>joke is on you Op, Trump plans to spend one trillion dollars on urban renewal,

And yet that still isn't "enough".

If you or anyone thinks that this will appease the left, you really have no understanding of their true motives.

Mind you, these same Marxists have no qualms with veterans or our homeless going without so that Mohammed and his family can come over from Sudan and get a free place to live and welfare benefits for life.

>I'd like to disagree, but you'd probably just knock down my argument with counterpoints.
You new?

Because he's going to divert resources to aid the vets while also building the wall to maybe help a lot of them become gainfully employed so they don't have to live off Uncle Sam anymore

The best determination of one's life is self determination

I would prefer if Trump spends $20 billion on gas expanses for the liberals.

I have no illusions that this will appease the left, in fact I think it will anger them to the point that they will try to obstruct it at every step. If for no other reason than that they didn't think to do it. The best they have been able to do is to give the inner city abortion and methadone clinics, rising inequality, poor opportunity, and less than subsistence level economic aid.

Yup. Cartels have zero incentive to let random immigrants use their tunnels. Why risk an operation worth millions? That would make no sense.

>Every ten feet down you go is another ten feet down all the tailings have to be lifted out of your starting shaft, or several times more in diagonal tunnel. Which doesn't resolve the problem of moving the dirt; the potential energy change is the same regardless of how the dirt moves up.
By the same virtue the expense of the wall also goes up by making the foundations deeper.

What's more, the US mexico border is THOUSANDS OF MILES. while the average tunnel only needs to be ten.
>Why would a delousing agent be a WMD?
Mostly because in sufficient densities it can be used as one.

Oh so NOW liberals care about the homeless veterans?

Spend $20b on wall, save more money on the healthcare we provide to illegals, use that to help vets.

Why do liberals only look immediately in front of them?

What about waterways?

>throw out the mexicans
oh look, plenty of jobs, affordable housing, and social security has opened up. Its a christmas miracle!

>welfare queen laughs at giving opportunity to people
Achmed, dont you have a child to rape?

Do you imply that if we flushed 20 trillion away on "urban" (niggers) that would fix them and they'd begin to participate in civilization?

How many trillions and man hours have we already wasted trying to bring them up to speed with first world standards and to absolutely no avail.

Why didn't Pres. Obama spend 20B on homeless veterans?

give it time, they will soon realise Trump is just another Globalist Elite shill.
but if you think Hillary isn't you are deluded.

Winrar

or $20 billion on nuking California and the banned countries.

>hurr durr muh feelings

Sad. You realize that worshipping at the feet of another man like a bitch is the definition of cuckoldry right? Your father must be ashamed of you for raising such a weak little dependent.

You know how many need a guillotine in government? Trying to make sure everyone isn't undermining you is difficult

Sure they do. Have them haul some drugs during the trip. Don't have to worry about them talking either. Just sell them into prostitution or shoot them when they arrive. Who are they going to talk to? The police? They'd get deported.

It must be realy nice to live in such a black and white, linear system, emotionally driven kind of world.

Building the wall will help secure our nation, thereby protecting our citizens and our economy from invasion. A stronger economy that puts Americans first will mean more tax revenue for our veterans - not to mention jobs.

A very long cuckshed.

You could hollow out some sections of the wall and build the housing right in there

I'd love to live in a Wall apartment t b h

>Drumpfers will LITERALLY defend this shit

Well, we spent $5.486B last year. And $5.141B the year before. Just how many dollars do you think it will take?

usich.gov/resources/uploads/asset_library/2016_Budget_Fact_Sheet_on_Homelessness_Assistance.pdf

woah boyo

>tunnel under it
youre an idiot

>1 post by this ID

quit giving them (You)s, just ignore and move on