Trump's ambassador to UN: "Russian sanctions will continue under Trump. Crimea is a part of Ukraine"

>The US ambassador to the United Nations offered a strong condemnation of Russia in her first appearance at the UN Security Council on Thursday, calling on Moscow to de-escalate violence in eastern Ukraine and saying that US sanctions against Moscow would remain in place until it withdraws from Crimea

>“Crimea is a part of Ukraine,” Haley said. “Our Crimea-related sanctions will remain in place until Russia returns control over the peninsula to Ukraine.”

>“This escalation of violence must stop,” she added. “The United States stands with the people of Ukraine who have suffered for nearly three years under Russian occupation and military intervention.”

Putinbots BTFO

politico.com/story/2017/02/nikki-haley-russia-sanctions-trump-234566

businessinsider.com/trump-nikki-haley-russia-ukraine-2017-2?IR=T

cbsnews.com/news/nikki-haley-says-russia-sanctions-ukraine-will-continue/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars
oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Prices-And-The-Fall-Of-The-Soviet-Union.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump said many a times he's not friends with Putin but willing to work together, I am in no way surprised by this statement

Only retards belive that we will give Crimea back. Sanctions or not, It's there to stay.

Russia will never hand over Crimea.

The US will never back down from its moral highground.

Tensions with Russia will continue.

wtf, i hate trump now

I will say this, Trump is not a pushover like Obama was, Trump is here to play ball

Enjoy your economic collapse then.
In all seriousness, why do you even need that shitty clay for? Just take the Russians you've exported there for the last 100 years, extract the Crimean Tatars back and leave it be.

wtf i love Trump now
Say no to mongol hordes from russia

Why does Ukraine?

>TRUMP IS A CLINTON PLANT TO THROW THE ELECTION
>trump wins the election
>W-WELL TRUMP IS A PUTIN PLANT
>trump criticizes russia's invasion of crimea and continues sanctions
>NO TRUMP WAS BANNON'S PUPPET THE WHOLE TIME

Yeah dude we will collapse ANY SECOND NOW. Just you wait.
We need this "shitty" clay because it has our naval base.
We didn't export anyone there. Crimea was part of Russia hundreds of years, and only 60 years in Ukraine. Most of the people there speak Russian. They overwhelmingly voted to join Russia.

Because the Crimean Tatars, the native inhabitants of Crimea, want to stick with Ukraine rather than with Russians who kept genociding them them since early 19th century.

Bannon is secretly Clinton and Clinton is working for Russia.

>Yeah dude we will collapse ANY SECOND NOW
Well if the Saudis keep the oil prices low, yeah, you're pretty much fucked. Have you forgotten that this is how you got rekt in the late 80s?

>We need this "shitty" clay because it has our naval base
Ukrainians allowed you to keep your troops in there before, I see no problem here.

>We didn't export anyone there
Lie. Crimea didn't belong to Russia until 18th century. It was inhabited by Crimean Tatars. After Russia conquered Crimea, it started flooding it with Russians. Then they started persecuting the native Tatar population, most notably Stalin in 1942.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars

>Our Crimea-related sanctions will remain in place until Russia returns control over the peninsula to Ukraine
Good, our govertards should not have illusion that sanctions will be lifted and they will go back to selling away resources.

I don't even know if you're trying to bait or serious.

>Crimean Tatars, the native inhabitants of Crimea
Polish education.

Fuck yes. Fuck Russia.

>Telling the truth is considered "bait" in Russian eyes

Well, tell me who inhabited Crimea before Russians invaded it in 18th century then. Aliens?

>you're pretty much fucked
tired waiting 2bh
>Ukrainians allowed you to keep your troops in there before, I see no problem here.
that is before pro NATO crowd took over
>Crimea didn't belong to Russia until 18th century
but it must belong to Ukraine... How?

If you belive that dropping oil price is the only thing needed to "collapse" us, I don't know what to tell you. Time will tell.
>Ukrainians allowed you to keep your troops in there before, I see no problem here.
They wouldn't anymore with anti-russian goverment
About deportations - everyone was having a hard time back then, why are you acting like it's only tatars?

Tensions with Russia cannot continue if Russia ceases to exist.

Posting history is now baiting???
Too much vodka for you ruski

It's already collapsed, silly. At least Obongo said so. You don't believe Obongo?

>direct land access to Sevastopol, second home port of the Russian navy and main military stronghold for the Russians ever since Turks said hello
>shitty clay

You know seemingly little.

baw, still salty

I think trump will meet with Putin and hammer out a deal. Digits confirm.

>Well, tell me who inhabited Crimea before Tatars invaded it in 15th century then?
You know what "native inhabitants" means or you really this retarded?

you realise Nato was about to take sevastopol and kick russians out.

after CIA organised coup in kiew all gloves were off

there are too many hyenas circuling around trump

trump and russia are are hated by same group of people

I hope Russia nukes all the butthurt faggots one day

>Well, tell me who inhabited Crimea before Russians invaded it in 18th century

than return bresslau to germany you stupid polish fuck

>Well if the Saudis keep the oil prices low, yeah, you're pretty much fucked. Have you forgotten that this is how you got rekt in the late 80s?

USSR was rekt by American Dream. Yes, that's simple. USSR was shit long before saudi oil chimpouts, but in late 80s people get tired of muh communism circlejerking.

That Ukranian goverment who was overthrown by angry soros-funded mob? No wonder Pooteen was kinda scared to lose major naval base to retarded pro-NATO hohols.

>Lie. Crimea didn't belong to Russia until 18th century. It was inhabited by Crimean Tatars. After Russia conquered Crimea, it started flooding it with Russians. Then they started persecuting the native Tatar population, most notably Stalin in 1942.

What's your point? Before Tatars there was Greeks, and so?

Trump doesn't even know what's going on in Ukraine.

>"We will work with Ukraine, Russia, and all other parties involved to help them restore peace along the border," Trump said, according to a readout of the call.

He thinks it's a border conflict between Russia and Urine..

However he has exceeded expectations time and time again, so maybe he can reach a deal with the Russians that will allow them to finally put the hohols in their place, and stop the shelling of civilians in Donbass.

However the sanctions are very much good for Russia, as it allows them to be protectionist and forces them to develop their potential.

Are you now the Byzantine Empire

Maybe if Bannon goes

Belongs to Bohemia if that's the case

Sorry about that. Here they are.

i meant to say wroclaw

>If you belive that dropping oil price is the only thing needed to "collapse" us, I don't know what to tell you
Guess what was one of main reasons behind USSR collapse?

See how great is your national currency doing since 2014.

oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Prices-And-The-Fall-Of-The-Soviet-Union.html

>They wouldn't anymore with anti-russian goverment
Well, it seems that there is no other way than let you go bankrupt again and hand it over willingly then.

>ukraine

no such thing

Okay you win Wojciech. We are collapsing.

Also
>but it must belong to Ukraine... How?
See >everyone was having a hard time back then
If by "everyone" you mean "everyone occupied by Russia", then yes, you're right.

Also, you retards LITERALLY handed it over to Ukraine YOURSELVES. Just like you sold Alaska to USA. It's done, it's gone. You can only blame your own stupidity.

>hand it over willingly
not gonna happen

Proofs?

i hope he will put more sanctions on russia

maybe ab complete stop of trade to Russia will show them.

>bring in press

>"Alright, Putin you're a nice guy, I have tremendous respect for you and deeply value the conversation we had prior to this, and I'd like to make the announcement on both our country's behalf"
>"Russia and the United States have had a troubled past, very troubled and difficult, we know this, and it's sad. We went over this just a few minutes ago and struck a deal, a very big deal, beautiful deal, it's amazing, a deal that will fortify our relations and prepare our people for a glorious and peaceful future."
>"The people of Eastern Ukraine seek autonomy, they want nothing but to live in independence, and both our nations acknowledge this. As such, we have taken it as our solemn duty to protect these people, and to allow their independence."
>"To ensure that they do not become part of the Russian Federation, and thus ensure that they do not disturb international relations even further than they already have, our gouvernments will work together with boots on the ground to protect the borders of the Eastern Ukrainian regions until they are capable of doing it themselves, after which we will monitor the situation and intrrmediate for a peaceful solution when necessary."
>"In exchange for this, the United States has graciously been offered the establishment of a joint-base of operations in the Crimea, built together with the Russian armed forces. From here in Yalta, in honour of the deal struck by our predecessors, we will make the Ukraine live in peace again."

Haven't we made ourselves clear enough? Sanctions are purely American problem, they can remain in place, they can be cancelled, it makes literally no difference to us.

Yup. Trump is master of deal in the end of the day. I bet he wants massive operation against ISIS with ground troops. For Russia's help he will weaken sanctions and make Ukraine to finally stop trying to get back Donbass.

It will be win-win for Trump, as he gets out of it as an ISIS slayer and ultimate boss in Europe, able to deal with issues unlike eurocucks.

t. mehmed

Pan Valek, you so smart! Teach me your ways.

Cry more, Ahmed and Malick.

>>"The people of Eastern Ukraine seek autonomy, they want nothing but to live in independence
But that's wrong.

unfortunately nothing his administration have done since the elections gives any hope for this

dream on achmed

trump never turns his back on friends and never forgives to those who betrayed him

better Ahmeds and Malicks then fucking russian gondons.

>See
That's literally the post i replied to.
So, again, how is it Ukraine more entitled than Russia to own Crimea?

Doesn't matter. It's a compromise that can be sold to the public which knows so much about the situation that they don't even realise it's several regions that are fighting, not just one.

Go back to scrubbing toilets pooland, your lunch break was hours ago and you are still drunk.

>You know what "native inhabitants" means
Pretty much "the last legal owners of the land". I can't see any Khazars out there demanding Crimea from Tatars.

>USSR was rekt by American Dream
It was rekt by many factors. Oil prices, however, were one of the most important ones.

>That Ukranian goverment who was overthrown by angry soros-funded mob?
Proofs?
In all seriousness, according to Russian propaganda, EVERY time the pro-Russian government is overthrown, it is somehow a work of "evil western agents". It was the same in case of '56 Hungary, '68 Czechoslovakia, '81 Poland.

Have you ever considered the option that, perhaps, citizens of those countries just REALLY had enough of your shit poor state and wanted to stick with the West instead?

>Before Tatars there was Greeks
First of all, Byzantines, no Greeks. And second, Byzantium no longer exists. Tatars are still inhabiting the Crimea.

B-b-but I thought that Trump was a Russian agent!

He doesn't even have to put sanctions on Russia. Trump already said, that he will revive energy sector in US, which means even lower oil prices.

kek

i've heard that befort

>trump never turns his back on friends and never forgives to those who betrayed him
Didn't you read the OP?

>Putinbots BTFO
Not really. Sanctions regime has made Putin incredibly popular and has allowed him to invest in development of domestic production via protectionist policies.

He has no reason to want the sanctions gone.

>gondons

Oh, we have cockhole here!

He should stop slurping Putin then

after janukovič was kicked out jacenjuk was talking how black fleet should leave sevastopol

damn :( no izhmash AK's for us still :(

i was hoping for cheaper AKs that arnt garbage

OH BOY, HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

>Trump doesn't even know what's going on in Ukraine
Read the articles again.

>Haley criticized the recent “escalation” in eastern Ukraine and called for the “full and immediate implementation” of the Minsk agreements, which aimed to stop the fighting there.
>"The dire situation in eastern Ukraine is one that demands clear and strong condemnation of Russia’s actions.”

Haley is Trump's voice in UN, and she clearly stated that US sees the current Russian actions in Donbass as Russian invasion.

Are you blind as well as retarded?

nicky haley doesnt talk for trump

They see it for 3 years, so what? Should we remind them about Iraq?

Oh he is just softening on every position ever held on Russia because he isn't on his knees?

>collapse
dude the sanctions are insignificant

There are things that more important than money.

She was literally assigned by him. She represents the official position of the US government.

How? The Ukrainians offered to lease the base to Russia and you niggers couldn't afford it, so you took it by force.

Maybe you guys couldve afforded the base lease if Putin didn't steal 200 billion dollars and your own officials werent selling russia off by the pound.

soros school of history for american retards

at least you got one thing right, the oil price is all that matters, not the sanctions

but unlike the 80s, russia's economic management is decent and their economy is somewhat diversified, so they're pretty stable while the saudis are currently hemorrhaging cash

>He has no reason to want the sanctions gone.

Not really. He wants energy related sanctions gone. US is not allowed to sell them oil drilling machinery, technologies.

And about the local production, has ever lack of competion improved development, quality of domestic products? All I hear ( I have some relatives in Russia) that prices have gone up and russian products are shit tier, in terms of quality, compared to imported ones.

That's not a "compromise" and Trump would never allow himself to be cucked in that way.

The only "compromise" I can imagine in this situation would be recognising Crimea as part of Russia, but only after Russians completely withdraw from Donbas. But in addition, Russia would also have to agree for increasement of US presence in Europe, for example by allowing US to install the anti-missile shield in Poland and Baltic states. I can't see Putin agreeing for such terms.

she isnt policy maker. she will do what ever trump decides.
also in primaries she openly attacked trump

>latvia
>calling russian products shit tier
right

It was leased till 2040, m8.

Good, good. Make Russia main theme in your heads.

>how is it Ukraine more entitled than Russia to own Crimea
1. Russians literally handed Crimea over to Ukraine, willingly, just like they handed over Alaska
2. Crimean Tatars want to be a part of Ukraine.

You were supposed to save us Trump, you were supposed to be the chosen one...
Just fucking nuke us already and end our suffering.

Western recognition of Crimea doesn't mean shit anymore. Trump has nothing to offer on Ukraine and Russia holds all the cards.

>she isnt policy maker. she will do what ever trump decides.
Well it seems that he recently decided that he will never recognise Crimea as a part of Russia, or accept Russian presence in Donbas. Roll with it.

and it has taken it back with the overwhelming majority of voters

crimea river, pooland

Even Turkey didn't take the all Cyprus and their part of nobody wants to recognize

RIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTT

When a region has a democratic vote/referendum to leave the country the world goes crazy because big skary Russia.

BUT WHEN a bunch of degenerate pseudo-Muslims take up arms and destroy villages and CHRISTIAN CHURCHES older than the US itself, we go ahead and bomb civilian infrastructure.

Do you see the logic in this?

In what way would it be cucked?

>donbass doesn't become Russian
>Crimea remains a wildcard
>American military presence in the Crimea
>America gets to negotiate between all the powers instead of just letting Russia have the whole cake

>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump is going to start WW3 with Russia

Why cant they make up their minds

alaska was sold not handed over. alaska was part of russia for a very short time, unlike crimea. tatars were invaders with all those mongols and turks and with their khanates they do not belong in crimea. its like saying russians belong in poland just because soviet union.

i been telling you niggers since the election trump isnt going to help you because he doesnt give a shit about you or europe or any other country but the usa

i mean holy fuck...his slogan is MAGA not MARGA

>one shit ethnic group wants to secede
texas californians want to join mexico...but california stays ours because we took it through warfare, fair and square. Just like russia took crimea