B-but user, they are just poor refugees

>b-but user, they are just poor refugees

So Sup Forums, could you execute this degenerate liberal slut in cold blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could I get away with it ?

Depends did (((they))) get away with it?

Yeah, let's say it's the upcoming world war and you're on the right side.

If by execute you mean fugg than yes

>tattoo
Fuck off degenerate.

Our left wing death squads will take care of them.

Nah, not my place.

do we get away with it and can we have sex with her? i mean if were gonna kill her it cant be anymore morally repugnant to use her for pleasure first

ew anorexia

sure. Problem is laws still being enforced if you are a white male. The moment they go slow on us, rome will burn.

no

She is already dead in her sins

Are you going to make it this easy?

No,she is already a mess of self hatred,insecurity,ignorance,daddy issues,brainwashing,stupidity,degeneracy.Yeah,she has a pretty face but her value has dropped to that of a slug.

So, will it be a war crime to skin someone alive?

sins are irrelevant god forgives do all the shit you want build up some debts then just beg forgiveness from god and he'll forgive

Why would you kill harmless liberals? They'd make good chained slaves.

CRUCIFIXION

Yes

Anyone who has aposematism-esque features is to be avoided, and it's on you if you don't heed nature's warning.

I've also had the displeasure of trying rational conversation with many of these types recently, it's always an obnoxious test of will to not just call them fucking retarded.

Women with tattoos are disgusting and deserve no pity

Would redpill.
Why make victims if you can make allies.

Are sexslaves not an option?

so did blacks, until the shortsighted do-gooder fagbears unchained them. in the long term its safer to kill them all

Her arms look disproportionate to the rest of her body.

Yes

Why not both ?

so did blacks, until the shortsighted do-gooder fagbears unchained them. in the long term its safer to kill them all

after being a kissless virgin for so long I'd drop mad redpill bombs right there at the table. the possibility of her fucking me never existed anyway

Only if I get to throw her from a helicopter

just get a hooker, dating isnt worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM

Yes.

Like this is even a question, post a better one to pose a more serious dilemma

> B-but user, aren't you willing to Shill for Hill for Me?

I will tell her, that progressive people of Syria are fighting in Assad`s army against jihadists, and many of refugess are nothing, but jihadi spies

not if you're a Bolton of Dreadfort. Besides it's really messy.

I'm sure some crocodile tears will save you

Hedge your bets.

No simply use as a breading unit then give it a Lobotomy

Disgusting

no point, it's a fruitless pursuit of one's own hedonistic pleasures. It's only worth pursuing it if a long term relationship and children enter the picture.

>whorish caked makeup
>shit tattoos
>shit piercings
>multi colored hair

Would just walk away. Shes ugly as sin

i'm sure they will.

>roastie in three years
More serious and easier.

hookers, dating, or sex?

no i would make her my sexslave

Women will believe virtually anything high value man believes. She would be throwing sieg heils the second some hot rich nazi Chad gave her one second of attention.

hookers and sex
this guy gets it

i think i have a fetish for trahy "alternative" girls.
they ain't wife material but stil fuckable

totaly this, i mean yes, i`m hardline left-wing, but i`m sceptical about refugees and modern feminism, so when i was in France i fucked left-wing french qt antifa-feminazi

i would argue the long term relationship is the thing not worth it. life is pretty meaningless so you should take pleasure in the material

Who's saying anything about executing? Just send them back.

Well then
> How do you want to spend the next 3 years, user?

Nothing strange coming from a degenerate Swede. I'm sure you also have a fetish for masochistic muslim gay sex.

Since the enemy set the precedent of executing female prisoners of war then the gloves are of.

10/10 would execute.

>Irma Ida Ilse Grese (7 October 1923 – 13 December 1945) was a female SS guard at the Nazi concentration camps of Ravensbrück and Auschwitz, and served as warden of the women's section of Bergen-Belsen.

No, you misunderstand, you don't execute them.
You expel them to African countries.

well i am masochistic but gay, no way

Slaves who foment revolution. We don't need slaves anyway thanks to machines. One of the reasons the Confederacy lost the Civil War is slavery stifles innovation and efficiency.

Moreover, british feminists supported World War 1(the most sensless war)

I once thought I got lucky with a girl like in OP's pic

Her snatch mas mangly as fuck and I was gonna puke if I had to stick my tongue out to eat her out.

Ended up trying to form my lower lips like a tongue to make it look like I'm still eating her.

Worst lay I ever had.

These girls are the easiest to lay. Theyre so fucked up. You just have to listen to them bitch and moan about their fucked up childhood. Only they dont really bitch and moan they make backhanded jokes about it to make you think they really dont care what happened but you need to see through that and understand that theyre crying inside everyday and their life is incredibly horrible.

Ain't that just postponing the problem, rather than solving it right there and then ?

>One of the reasons the Confederacy lost the Civil War is slavery stifles innovation and efficiency.
Ah yes, because slavery in the ancient world certainly stifled all the progress made then.

No i don't chimp out by words libs say.
Niggers act on feelings.
Also it's sort of pointless to discuss this since you probably won't find yourself in that situation.

>Killing people in cold blood
>Not degenerate

I wouldn't expect a biologically-depressed, perma-downdrodden serf "Serb" to understand the logic behind this though.

They either can't make it in Africa and die or the harsh facts of reality bring them to their senses.

War has increased in frequency and brutality with the advent of women's suffrage and chivalry long forgotten.

Too bad wankle engines are kill

Yes.

There will be no river sooo big (even danube) that can handle the blood of niggers,mudslims,roaches,liberals,jews etc after the upcoming great warr.

PRAISE KEK

Just looked that particular woman up. Jesus, they couldn't have tried harder to make her look bad. It pretty much looks like Matilda: Holocaust Edition

>Personally selected pretty women for the gas chamber
>Had an affair with Josef Mengele
>Forced a Jewish inmate to give her an abortion

Yeah fucking right, like I believe a word of that.

It did though, just look at the progression of labor saving devices in the Ancient World, it was extremely slow.

No, but I would be fine with her being collateral damage.

No, but I could get her out of the western world to be culturally enriched elsewhere without hesitation.

>implying id sit at the same table as that thing

>Amerifat
>not degenerate
top kek

mercy is the most cucked thing a man could do. it's the literal libtard-tier cuckoldry.
Grow a pair boy.

ACKSHUALLY

Flaying people has been outlawed for hundreds of years. Just because the Bastard of the Dreadfort did it doesn't mean he was in the right.

Slavery removes the impetus for automation and machinery. Why step your game up and create technology when you have seemingly endless muscle and blood to do it for you?

>Ain't that just postponing the problem, rather than solving it right there and then ?

That depends on what you think "the problem" is.
If the problem is that these people are in your country, sending them back solves your problem.
If the problem is that these people exist, sending them back doesn't solce your problem.

>987

countdown get.

Can't what for 2020

Women were traditionally spared from execution during war until this.

then obviously, 'tis the latter.

Let me tell you the story of the Frankfurt School, and why every year you spent in school was a glorious waste of time.

> Tell me more user

>brown eyes
not worth sexing, could easily execute

Yeah, with my dick

Just look at this crystal and your eyes will see

Amazing user, is there anything you want me to do now?

OK, now the question is WHY is that a problem? If you remove them from your country and stop letting them in, how are they still a problem?

>So Sup Forums, could you execute this degenerate liberal slut in cold blood?

nope, i don't blame people for being ignorant lefties when they have been brainwashed their entire life. most of the people here on pol have been like them

Take up my sword and pray

> W-What do you mean, user?

Stop pretending you don't know how to handle my cock.

> Alright user, you start handling me with it then

Hold still baby

*looks deep into her eyes*
Hey baby girl. You got it all wrong.
*grabs her hands*
For you I'll accept anything.
*stands up*
*shouts* Refugees welcome here!

Girl: *visably moist* "take me now"

Me: sry bby gotta jet! *eats Arthur cookie as I walk away

> Alright user, whatever you say

I would make an example of her by demonstrating in public at that very moment sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Watch as my double-pronged numbers enlighten you