Why do idiots from shitholes like USA complain about the policies of countries like Germany!

Why do idiots from shitholes like USA complain about the policies of countries like Germany!

And why do indians still shit in the streets?

The universe is full of questions.

Why are you posting here instead of killing Pakis?

>Shithole calls a decent country a shithole for yelling at another country for converting into a shithole.

The fucking swaps...

Pajeet, my son...

Because Europe is doing to itself now what America did to itself previously to become a shithole.

We all know what went wrong here, and now they're unmaking the homeland in the same way.

Hypocrisy is strong with this one.
Literally only thing Europeans ever talk about is USA.

You stomach hurts, you have to poo
But I won't let you in my loo
So be gone Pajeet
Go to your designated shitting street

/pool/ told me so.

Because the policies spread like cancer to our countries.

> A literal shithole country trying to call the U.S a shithole and then acting as if some hopelessly fucked country like Germany is going to become anything but a degenerate Islamist shithole in the next decade or so.

Wow Pajeet, you really made my naans tingle with that one.

The internet is not your shitting street. You have literal streets for that. Paved with shit. Shit wherever you want. Just leave my Sup Forums safespace alone please.

Why won't you kill yourself subhuman dalit? Germans are part of the Aryan Race and their blood shouldn't be diluted with Greek, Syrian, negroid and gypsy garbage

Marzia seems like a good gf

She also seems like a comprised member of the Mediterranean race. Negroid features are visible

>Aryan Race
It's a hoax. Hitler was a massive autist.
Iranians are ''aryan''. Germans are inbred germanic/slavic hybrid trash. Hilter himself was a slav with north african and jewish blood.

POO

Marzia in Italy is a 5/10

Because if we don't warn them, they'll go the same way as us.

t. Untermensch

example mario

are you a Brahmin?

Because we don't want them to become a shithole like us 60%ers.

Why? We are all humans. We may have different ethnicities but that's it. There are no sub-humans. This ''racist'' slur was invented by nazi scumbags.

>Germans are inbred
Whispered Abdul the part negro

If you stare long enough at her she will turn into micheal jackson.

Reddit leave.
>Nazi scumbags
Aryan Race is destined to exterminate the inferior vermin. Heil Hitler

>Why do idiots from shitholes like USA complain about the policies of countries like Germany!

Why is the poo in the loo attempting to divide the US and Germany with shitposts when they have their own shithole to deal with?

No I'm a mutt. Bavarians/Austrio-Hungarian.

why do you talk like this? you sould like a retard

is that a woman?

would not rape if trap

Because - what a tweest - Germany is the actual shithole.

>Why do idiots from shitholes like USA complain about the policies of countries like Germany!
It sucks seeing a country turn to shit because of how inept the government is.. all those migrant attacks, nah it's fine keep letting them in. One day the germans will have had enough of it and fight back. I hope

Why do idiots from shitholes like Germany complain about Trump being president?

PAJEET
THE POOP
BELONGS IN THE STREET
KEEP IT OFF OF Sup Forums

Pajeet, I'm Greek with pale skin, hazel green eyes and brown hair. My girlfriend is German, blonde/blue eyes. How triggered are you?

[spoiler]OLIVED[/spoiler]

>Achmed is still shitposting.
>Germans haven't taken away refugee internet yet.

Aryan isn't a white thing. That's satire by this board. Aryans are the smart people that left Africa and split up into Asia and Europe.
They, then, fucked neanderthals and learned to grow shit instead of running after moose all the time.
Aryans are, literally, responsible for all the good in the world.

Post a 10/10 then Luigi.

Someday when India matters, we'll help you out too.

Stage 1: Poo in Loo
Stage 2: ???
Stage 3: Interest from foreign nations as to status of citizenry.

I think he meant she's a good gf for putting up with Felix's faggotry for all those years.

>POO in LOO talking about shit holes

it basically writes itself

Why do so many Indians shit in the street. Lol, what's that about?