I guess I'm done with Budweiser. What are some good beer that doesn't support mass immigration and white genocide...

I guess I'm done with Budweiser. What are some good beer that doesn't support mass immigration and white genocide? Preferably American.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratebeer.com/ratebeerbest/bestbeers-world2017.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuengling

>american """beer"""
kek

>Yuengling
This.

Brooklyn lager
Some decent lagers and beers at supermarkets from companies you've never of.
Budweiser is piss water. Like Corona

>tfw xenophobic, racist non-politically correct japanese companies come in and conquer America
Just desu my shit up senpai

Sam Adams is pretty good.

American beer is the best in the world you dumb fucking frog.

>budweiser
>beer
Pick one

>German immigration
>Bad
Bring in the krauts

beer is degenerate.

Trump knows this.

Start drinking local breweries, almost always run by whites and you're helping a local business.

Can someone give me an alternative to busch that's similar in taste and body (and price)? Preferably one that's sold in Canada

I love busch but after this shit I'm not willing to consume it

So wait. The Jews are supporting Germans now?

Or was Budweiser trying to act based by saying European immigrants tried to help America and that we should only accept European immigrants?

Shiner.

It is though. I bet you've never had American microbrews. Have fun drinking your bavarian wheat pisswater

>a mini biography rustles trumpkins

you guys must have been a blast in history class

Brew your own

I don't know what to do anymore. Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Budweiser are my favorates and all made by Anheiser Busch. Coors Light is horrible, PBR is bad but cheap, and Miller Lite is not as good.

I like Shiner

They alright?

I recommend pic related.

What did Budweiser do to piss you off? Show me pls.

10% ABV :)

its beyond understanding, that people would drink that piss in the first place

beer is for nordcucks

come to the wine side my friendo

Bells and Shorts brewery are both good quality craft beer brands

Your local hipster brew

Im kinda torn since Budweiser did give money to Seth after he went around defaming the most successful comedian of all time who had a show promoting family values and talked about the issues in the black community.

So Budweiser at least is doing their part to keep the niggers in their place.

I refuse to go back to anything less than 7% after drinking some good IPAs.

Not even close yank

check your local community.

there are small time breweries everywhere

>Implying other countries don't have better micro brews
I suppose it's pretty easy to jizz your pants over some craft beer when the industry standard is so fucking low in your country.

They lost me when they dumped the Clydesdales from advertising ( owns a Clydesdale and a fan of the breed ). Now this. They can keep their piss beer, plenty of home grown local brew in Anytown U.S.A.

Drink Bell's Two Hearted like a goddamned man.

is that pewdie pie?

Molson?

It does seem like brands are looking at who consumes their stuff and acting to appeal to them.

We're going to have left wing beer and right wing beer it seems.

Reminds me of Roman patronage.

>A white german male immigrates to America in the 19th century

wtf it's promotes white genocide

>good beer
>American
My sides

Sam Adams

Budweiser isn't even American anymore.

My vote is for Dogfish Head

>In the year of our lord
>drinking poison spread by Jews
>Not preparing your mind and body for the global war to come

Miller?

Nothing wrong with the ad. They're perfectly right.

We should accept more European immigrants.

Fact: Pennsylvanians are the most POWERFUL race in the world

Zis

>"DUDE BE KIND TOWARDS MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BRING YOU THE NEXT GREAT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LMAO!"
Oh boy I can't wait!

it's true tho

u germs are behind poland this award season as well

Budweiser is a lightweight beer... Coors, many others come to mind, lightweight cheap Macro brews, Corona? I'm in S FL and really didn't appreciate these until I moved somewhere with high temps.

North, would start getting into local micro brews, which are everywhere now.

Budvar (Budweiser) is Czech not German.

And btw Czech beer > German beer.

>>drinking some good IPAs.
>good
>IPAs

Fuck that mate start drinking English Cider

>2017
>not knowing that alcohol is literally one of the foundations of civilization itself
>implying my freedom to enjoy alcohol isn't one of the only reasons i'm actually preparing for the global war to come

wewlad

Says the disgusting Fosters drinker

fpbp

ratebeer.com/ratebeerbest/bestbeers-world2017.asp

>drinking the neurotoxin jew

English Cider is blessed by Kek
Looks like I'm off to the liquor store

Budweiser aka Budvar is Czech

Problem is they are saying white immigrants are on the same level as Ahmed from Syria.

Came here to post this. Better beer. Been here longer.

Wow. what. a. pussy.
First of all, Crud-weiser is piss.
secondly, if this commercial is what turned you off? Im not sure what to suggest to "this type" of beer drinker. Clearly, A Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA is too good for the likes to you.

I'd still take Czech QT's over brown filth any day

You do know that they own like 80% of the beer market. Why do you think they had that type of commerical. They are like a Pepsi for beer

This

For a long time after the sellout St. Louis bars had black mourning cloths draped over any AB product signage and neons.

We lost an American institution when the Bush family finally sold, and the brewery and the city are poorer for the loss.

At least they aren't faggots

> I loved Paris, but was underwhelmed when it came to beer.
> didnt matter, I was drinking wine the whole time.
>still tho.

I don't think that German Immigrants that make beer is a bad thing. That said, the subtext was "More Illegal Mexicans and MORE MORE MUSLIMS.".
Stupid fucking shit for a beer company to inject into its advertising. You sell more beer with Clydedales, puppies, and talking frogs.

Rat piss?

Corona, you faggots love bottled Mexican piss.

>2017
>not EXCLUSIVELY drinking locally produced organic artisan mirco-brews with quirky pop culture reference names

wait who gives a shit

>Remember guys, everyone on the planet is absolutely the same down to the very atom, they are just colored differently. =)

I drink Alaskan Amber now that they have finally come to Ohio (lived in Montana for a while.) Boulevard Brewing has some good beers and they are local to Missouri but branching out.

welcome to the north, friend. we have allagash (maine), cisco, dogfish head, berkshire brewing, wachusett, smuttynose (NH of VT), etx.

lots of good mead and cider, too

> X100000
> This guy fucking. GETS. IT.

I drink beer from countries that have good immigration policies.

As for Budweiser the German immigrants didn't try to change the religion, laws, language, and overall culture of the land.

Corona is Anhauser-Busch too :)

Corona is Gambrinus. I don't really know man i don't drink that bottled piss.

It's not a race

>2017
>not just geting wasted off 140 proof gel ethanol

Shiner

Ah yes industrious germans vs snackbar muslims... what a hard choice.

IPAs are bad. Brown ales, porters, stouts, and ciders are infinitely better. Hell, lagers are better than IPAs. If you enjoy them, you objectively have shit taste.

Remember when they made cute horse commercials? Why did they stop that?

Underrated post.

(((award season)))

Living in Charleston, South Carolina, I have my pick of almost a dozen amazing micro breweries with craft beers. They beat the shit out of the Budweiser piss.

Come home white man

OOF. Polish piss.
Especially the LEECH! (and IM polish!)
> how does anyone drink from a green bottle, srsly

THEY SHOULD HAVE SENT THAT KRAUT FUCKER BACK TO GERMANY

PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

GO FUCK A PAIR OF LEDERHOSEN YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT

GTFO MUH MURICA

MAGA MAGA MAGA

Anything from the Boston Brewing Company or New Belgium.

Belgian beer, best beer.

Literally created by Busch himself.
Please be a troll.

During that time there prolly wasn't an established welfare state, in other words it's still historically corrct

Immigration isn't "genocide". This is why nobody takes you seriously. There is no white genocide.

>drinks busch
>is literate

This. Nothing finer.