Just a reminder: racial purity propaganda is just a way for extreme right authoritarians to murder anyone they see fit...

Just a reminder: racial purity propaganda is just a way for extreme right authoritarians to murder anyone they see fit to murder OR heard any person for any tiny infraction into a ghetto or other undesirable area.

You may end up a target.

Anyone can be accused of having certain genetic lineage if you look back far enough.

Anyone can be accused of being a 1/4th or 1/8th or 1/16th mixed race jew or syrian or muslim or mexican.

Goebbels himself was rumored to have jews in his family.

Don't ever give the power of racial segregation to anyone seeking government power.

I'm serious. Judge on the content of their character. Not race.

Again, you may end up a target if race is ever used to segregate. Doesn't matter what you look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a shame that Taylor swift is actually gay

How often did Trump mention any race or participated in a race debate?

Who are actually the people making the big deal out of race?

Being pro Trumo and anti.liberals is being pro-pluralism and against racism.

I encourage all of you to show empathy toward the mexicans or the muslims. We could be clearing the way for something much worse if we do not. Widespread death and the horrors of war is not something we want in the American world my brothers.

This picture is a Civil War prisoner of war.

My point is, it's okay to be conservative, but please don't lose compassion--even towards the muslims.

We set a precedent.

>Judge on the content of their character

I do. Niggers have shitty character.

Crii harder antifa nigger treasonists

>How often did Trump mention any race or participated in a race debate?

>Who are actually the people making the big deal out of race?

I understand, brother. To answer your questions.

1. Trump never participated in a race debate.

2. The Alt-Right.

My point is: We could be clearing the way for something much worse if we don't show compassion for the mexicans and muslims.

Compassion must be shown, or it could be us as white men on the chopping block next. As conservative white men, WE are the guards in America against tyranny.

The white nationalism being espoused could lead to widespread death and witch hunts even for us. Again, ANYONE could be accused of having this race or that race blood mixed into them.

Anyone could be accused of having African lineage under a race tyranny society. Even you, my friend.

Please have compassion. Or it could be us on the chopping block next.

No. Fuck off

If, could, maybe, someday....

Yeah go fuck yourself.

Kek what is it 1938? Current year!

Civil war prisoner of war. A white man. This could be us if we don't show compassion.

Anyone can be accused of being ANY race.

>2. The Alt-Right.

Some Sup Forums stormers are not your alt-right. Seems like you've fallen for fake news.

Looks like a holohoax victim. Was he gassed 6 times too?

Men, this is a Civil War POW. Is this what you want? Anyone could be accused of having mixed race blood. Anyone could be sectioned off into an undesirable area of land or camp.

This could be you if racial segregation ever takes place. This isn't what you want.

Compassion must be shown to the muslims and mexicans. If not, we set a precedent. It could be us next 5 or 10 years down the line if an Alt-Righter ever takes power.

No, he was placed into a prisoner of war camp where the conditions were atrocious. Similar things happened in German concentration camps.

This could come to your doorstep if you and I are not careful.

This time is critical.

Don't buy into social darwinism meme and it will be alright

In civil war white men fought other white men to abolish slavery and put white men under the control of other white men.

I don't get your point?

There have been way more gruesome wars between all kind of same race people.

>racial purity
>propaganda
How about you learn some genetics? Since you nigs are lazy, I copy pasted it for you:

"Maintained gene flow between two populations can also lead to a combination of the two gene pools, reducing the genetic differentiation between the two groups. It is for this reason that gene flow strongly acts against speciation, by recombining the gene pools of the groups, and thus, repairing the developing differences in genetic variation that would have led to full speciation and creation of daughter species"

>implying that many on here wouldn't love a race war
>implying it's ever going to happen
The Alt-Right wouldn't even be as bad if the left weren't complete psychopathic sheep.

Read the things Richard Spencer has written. He says jews are not white.

I'm sorry, but they look pretty damn white to me.

This man, Michael Bloomberg, is jewish. Imagine if his last name was something non-jewish like Smith or Johnson, but his grandmother or greatgrandmother was jewish. Or if he was accused of having a great great grandmother who was an African slave.

You would be handing power over to the government to deport this guy based on a baseless accusation. Trust me, we don't want the Alt-Right in power.

It could be you on the chopping block.

Compassion has to be shown to the mexicans especially who are Americanized. Otherwise we're just clearing the path for race witch hunts in the future.

No one wants a nigger as girlfriend fuck off

Who the fuck deports people because of their race nowdays?
Your topic completly misses the spot.

>I don't get your point?

My point is that we have Alt-Right racial "purists" all over Sup Forums who want to create an ethno-state. If we treat Americanised mexicans as sub-human and don't give them a path to citizenship we are clearing a path for something much worse.

Trust me, you don't want to clear a path for a racial purity government. It'll be witch hunts everywhere.

"You're part mexican!"

"You're part jewish!"

"You're part italian!"

"Send him to a camp!"

It could be us next.

>Who the fuck deports people because of their race nowdays?

Spoken like a true beaten down German.

Alt rightists don't care about races that's why their are alt rightist in the first place.

You're just a fuck up that confuses the third riech with modern day america because liberal media indoctrinated some bullshit into your head and you are incapable of thinking by yourself.

Thank you. Just like with dogs, genetic variation is good. This alt-right racial purity propaganda being spewed recently is a path towards witch hunts.

>le I'm 12 years old and love to be edgy

This will only go worse when puberty kicks in.

>implying that many on here wouldn't love a race war

I'm not implying that. I know many here want a race war. What I'm saying is it could be a polite police officer knocking on YOUR door asking you to politely pack one bag before being carted off to another resettlement area.

Anyone could who doesn't like you could accuse you of being 1/8th mexican.

>implying it's ever going to happen

If we don't force the government to show compassion for Americanised mexicans we could be clearing the path for an "alt-right" race war that could lead to civil war.

Many Nazis themselves had 1/4 jewish lineage and ended up getting burned by their own government.

It's not just compassion I'm preaching. I'm preaching basic self-preserving logic. It could be you or me on the line if we don't argue with these "racial purity ethno-state" morons. This is self-suicide.

Read up what many in the alt-right have written. Key word: ethnostate. They want a "pure" white state. A latino state. A mixed race state. A black state.

This means YOU could be accused of having one race or another mixed into your lineage, and then be deported to that state.

"Your great great grandmother had brown eyes, and was 1/4 black. Off to the black state with you!"

Yes 12 year olds concern themselves with things like immigration policy and aren't dumbass libshits.

Germany of all places need to start deporting people solely on their race. And soon.

sounds pretty good desu

Wow this absolutely activated my almonds

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Richard Spencer creator of the term Alternative Right is quoted as saying he wants a “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

How he doesn't realize someone could accuse him or even YOU of being racially impure is beyond me.

Okay, I accuse you of being 1/4th jewish. Off to settlement camp.

Is that what you want? A government or a neighbor who could fuck you over randomly?

I'm not just asking you. I'm asking EVERYONE who is reading this right now.

We have to be careful we're not clearing the way for something much worse. The mexicans have to be treated with compassion and there has to be a path to citizenship.

Don't clear the path for a race war. It'll be social suicide.

Okay then. I accuse you of being 1/8th jewish. In fact your genetics show you're very closely related to central european Ashkenazi jews. You must be sent to a settlement camp.

I repeat. I'm accusing you of being 1/8th european jewish.

as long as the white race remains pure im okay with that! :)

Also i accuse you of being half-jew so you have to come with me too :)

You were saying go the jew state before now its off to the gas chambers. Make up your mind. Also even in Germany and accusation wasn't enough.

As for a honest no bullshit answer. I think America is becomes today Austro Hungarian empire. A mongrelized society alien and often antagonistic towards one another. The country itself is too large to govern in a democratic manner and adding ethic major ethic division only magnifies the problem. Diversity is not our strength, its the ultimate cause of our destruction as a country.

I know you're joking, but seriously we have to be careful right now.

The muslims and especially Americanised mexicans have to be treated with compassion. We don't want to clear the path for an alt-right race war.

Richard Spencer is advocating a "peaceful ethnic cleansing". This means putting any random ass person in a ghetto. You or me and anyone reading this right now.

daily reminder that if you aren't fully aryan and still support the alt right you are just a doomed puppet like hitler was

>You were saying go the jew state before now its off to the gas chambers.

Jews were politely placed into resettlement areas based on their "race" during WWII. In actuality it was any random person who was accused of being 1/4 or 1/8th jewish.

>Diversity is not our strength, its the ultimate cause of our destruction as a country.

Cultural diversity is hurting us. I agree friend. But this shit that "race is culture" is self-suicide. Anyone could be accused of being 1/4th or 1/8th this race or that race, and then politely made to pack a bag.

Based on the brown eyes and nose of your great grandmother I accuse you of being 1/8th jewish. Please pack one bag. We must clear the land for "pure" aryans. You will be relocated to a settlement camp where "work will make you free".

The cause of the destruction as a country is the MIC wreaking havoc in its death throes.

Literally REEEE why can't we destroy whatever 3rd world country we want anymore.

What is mulattoes that so concerns you my melanin enriched friend?

Huh? MIC?

This photo of Werner Goldberg was used by Nazis as the ideal soldier.

He was later kicked out for being jewish. They almost killed his father before he advised him not to show up to a jewish resettlement round up.

You want that?

I accuse YOU of being 1/8th jewish.

military industrial complex

That's not an accusation. He was part kike.

Look up the last names of both your grandfather and grandmother. Look up your last name. Look up your mother's maiden name.

Chances are someone jewish held that name at some point. There's a 100% chance you have jewish ashkenazi DNA in you if you have european lineage.

Ashkenazi jews come from central europe. It can't be distinguished from western european.

So again. I repeat.

I accuse YOU of being 1/8th jewish. Pack your bags.

DNA test me, if that's true i'll buy my own plane ticket to Israel. The white race must survive.

>100% chance
>we wuz all jews

>yet somehow jews can differentiate for their immigration

>>yet somehow jews can differentiate for their immigration

Huh? Differentiate for their immigration?

I never said whites are oppressors, and I never said race doesn't exist. I'm saying all races are intermixed, and anyone anywhere could throw an accusation if you ever had a government that was pushing "racial purity".

>The white race must survive.

This woman is jewish. Are you going to make her go to a resettlement camp, too?

If we force all jews to go to Israel and then pull funding you'll see mass genocide of white women like this.

What's to say that won't end up being you?

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

>he thinks his ancestors spontaneously generated themselves in Europe