POL REKT! Daily reminder that there is NO recovery from this

Stay on the ground Sup Forums. Do not even try to stand up bitch!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6S_ODZ_KAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even know what proxy this is

the colonialists where right I guess

DOWN WITH THE EARTH FEDERATION. INDEPENDENCE FOR SPACENOIDS.

MY SOUL WILL NOT BE DRAGGED DOWN BY GRAVITY.

flags are meme

Wrong. Equality is a false god, go ahead and kill yourself.

Inb4 colony drop

>pesky land grabbers and murderers
>right

they were full of shit

See any locks?

Fuck individualism. We are all a big family.

>yfw you realize the alien meme is supposed to dupe "intellectuals" [nerds] into (((submission)))

you definitely do not need such a big house if you're going to live alone in it.

>Can't see borders
>Can see great wall of China from space.
>Our wall will be bigger.

Not yet you can't :)

You will see the wall from space. Then maybe it will sink in for you.

I see borders alright; mountains, seas, Oceans, deserts, rivers, ravines...if you think humanity hasn't been separated since its inception then you must believe in flying travellers with unlimited supplies

Is there an equivalent for "perspective" in your horrible sounding subhuman peasantspeak?

I don't see any human rights either.

>Grabbed from who? We're all earthlings, user

You don't NEED a computer either.

And I don't see any black people but here you are.

You're alright, leaf

>implying that I share any form of kinship with any of you non-Finnic subhumans.

I'd see you all die in order to spare the life of a single Finn.

I don't see any Jews, niggers, spics, poo-in-loos or shitskins either.

Where is this second Earth and how do I switch planets?

I actually unironically agree with this statement. We're just not quite there yet.

I don't see any niggers from space, either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP LITERALLY COMMITTING SUICIDE BY MOMMY'S VIBRATOR AS WE SPEAK!

I would kill every Finn to save a German fingernail
Let's be bros

A citizen of the world is a citizen of nowhere

>>pesky land grabbers and murderers
>Bulgaria
Irony

I would be okay with it if everyone followed western values.

I do see borders actually:

>Sea's
>Oceans
>Mountains
>Deserts

>From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. -Acts 17:26

>no borders
>lets everybody live in US or EU

I love the one world argument.

In it, I'm a triple minority.

Male. There are more women in the world.

White. Most of the "minority" races actually greatly outnumber us in a set consisting of the population of the planet.

Agnostic. The vast majority of the world is fully convinced that they know the truth about religion and everyone else is wrong.

So, where are my gibs?

>I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier.
The feeling, such as there is, over Dresden, could be easily explained by any psychiatrist. It is connected with German bands and Dresden shepherdesses. Actually Dresden was a mass of munitions works, an intact government centre, and a key transportation point to the East. It is now none of these things

I do, those are the mountaines, the rivers, the streams that forms natural borders between us.
Same reason as to why western subsaharan Africa was isolated. Crossing the Sahara desert is an extremely hard thing to do for a non advanced people.

I can't see OPs fat ass but you're still here

Uh, specieist much?

We are all sentient, sweetie ;)

Sure, you don't need one if you want to remain useless as a human being.

A phone practically counts as one now, btw.

Don't tell me what I need.

Now read the first letter of each sentence.

it's the same word

We don't need to kill anyone to see you all die.

If there are no borders does that mean my wife can travel alone to saudi arabia and go pray in the christian church there ? Can I move to Thailand and buy property there ? There are many things I can't do abroad that people of that nation can once we are given a little reciprocity you will have to go back you racist shitskins !!

I see multiple borders...

Oceans... natural barriers between continents.
Mountains... borders, natural ones
Magnetic field... keeps bad solar particle immigrants out of Earth
Ozone layer... keeps bad radiation out
Atmosphere... another border.

I would expect as much.
Looking out for the interests of your own people is at the core of human nature.

It is a shame, from your perspective at least, that your current leaders seem to despise your people and wish to replace you with mudslimes.

Had hitler won, things would be different.

kek

Wow. A leaf actually saying something that can be considered of value.

Oh yes let's check these terrific western values
>1. cuck / femdom / pegging / gay shit = good
>2. everything is racist
>3. say "social" but really mean "secretly communist"

I'll play the contrarian human with a secret when the time comes aliens.

this is my favourite argument; above all
all i have to do is point to my
>home
>girt
>by
>sea

Isee the borders. Its that big blue thing in between the landasses. Also, those mountains and land bridges and such.

the atmosphere protects the surface from dangerous jihadi space rocks. The tiny ones burn up in the atmosphere like terrorists under US MArine Corp machine gun fire.

Do you have any concept of what the Nation-State is and why it came about or are you just an idiot?

If you're actually a believer in this idea of 'no borders' then know that you are pure evil and most of us are completely aware of that.

>Grabbed from who?

friendly locals who wasn't obsessed with land grabbing and exploitation

We'll be earthlings when we contact an alien species
Until then nationalism rules

>A phone practically counts as one now, btw.

Reported for underage

>SADN

Did you mistype what's inside your vagina?

OK MAN MADE borders.

>You don't NEED a computer either.

MORE than ONE, obviously.

Dresden has been rebuilt. The whole of England does not have a city as impressive as Dresden.

You are correct all I see is rightful British clay

refer to >man-made border
>visible from space

Weak bait but I will play the significant terrain features = natural borders card.

For example, many African tribes still have no idea how to construct wooden boats.

We are all humans. It should not be like that!

Then having one estate is fine too.

The old age movement will fall

You cannot stomp out The Word of God and His Holy Son, He is stronger than all men combined.

So you're saying they should have kept other people out? Way to be an ignorant nationalist fascist KKK commie nazi tbpqh user familam

Fuck off slav, you are not my kin.

the earth is flat

>British

you're not

r a r e
a
r
e

Bulgaria, why are you shitposting without my permission you mongoloid scamp! Do I have to remove Wine by force, insh'allah your fellow Europeans will be forced to remind you of the religion of peace's objectives to have one earth with no conflict, no borders, no religion but Islam.

I see all kinds of geographic borders.

We need borders because some cultures are barbaric. Islam is a cancer that spreads and engulfs/destroys other cultures. It must be contained.

>Fuck off slav
The fuck is "slav"? I'm human.

Holy fuck that was embarassing.

>geographic borders

But show me the ones for "Netherlands"?

I don't care, you are not a Finn, and thus you are not my kin.

Yeah, communist ideologies are beautiful in theory.

In practise, however, we cannot afford to follow such schools of thought until we achieve a post-scarcity society.
And in order to get there, we must invest in and protect the groups of people who advance us technologically, not degenerates which we have no way of reforming.

I see s large number of natural borders, mountain ranges, oceans, seas, deserts, rivers, all dividing us and making us evolve differently requiring us to have sensible immigration.

>you are not a Finn

What is "Finn" then? How can i become "Finn"?

>Relevent
You're not but good laugh coming from a shitskinned slav

Don't forget mountains and bodies of water that are used to define how the borders are formed

Yes! We're all earthlings haha

time to kill more bulgars

>What is "Finn" then?
Finnish person, a person whose bloodline and culture draws from Finland, and who belongs to the ethnic group known as Finns.

>How can i become "Finn"?
You can't. You will NEVER EVER BE A FINN. You have to be born from Finnish parents to be a Finn.

Its funny because all of the progressive liberal wankery breaks down in space where the conditions are tough and there is no room for BS, no room for identity politics and all that pathetic shit.

Up there in space is the inescapable redpill that the leftists and progressives will have the hardest time swallowing.

Hell the only reason we have such a privilliged view of our planet from space is thanks to nations, with borders, secure and wealthy and educated enough to develop, engineer and launch the probes and satellites with cameras into orbit in the first place.

The irony of this "no-borders" argument then using the example of pictures taken from nations with borders.

>shitskinned slav
K nazi.
Daily reminder that your racist culture is dying.

>What are natural borders

you better give your computer and electricity up then, because the average salary in the world is $10,000 per year

good luck enjoying the trappings of western society when you've truly equalized your earnings to the poor brown people of the 3rd world

>I don't see any borders
I guess you won't mind when we toss you into the ocean then

If you think borders aren't important set an example for us all and take down the fence on your house or the wall on your apartment.

>time to kill more bulgars

You can't do shit because we're part of the global new world. And you're not.

You're weak and poor and even Kosovo will be soon part of us and you can't to anything bout this.

Deal with it brother and join us. We still love you.

well ill just pop into your bathroom and take a massive shit then ok OP, no need to flush right?

you can be all mystical on your side of the wall.

>I guess you won't mind when we toss you into the ocean then

why would you need this? there is enough room for everyone.

To have diversity you need differences.
To have differences you need different cultures.
To have different cultures you need separation.
Don't destroy different cultures by swamping them. Diversity Is not destruction.
Enjoy cultural differences: m.youtube.com/watch?v=P6S_ODZ_KAA

>implying that I have bathroom.

ayyyyy

t. Pajeet

If only we had a machine that could bring people to alternative universes, so they could see what would happen if borders were actually erased.
People thanks to different cultures, religions, etc etc. Would start wars for renewed borders in an instant.

Try telling Pakistan and India to remove their border and tell them to be friends, kek'd.

>Try telling Pakistan and India to remove their border and tell them to be friends, kek'd.

but they were. the British colonialism is responsible for the current situation.

That happened way back. What does that have to do with anything?