National-syndicalism

Are you that much of a pleb that you never heard about national-syndicalism?
Join in the nat-synd thread

u wot m8

National-syndicalism, the thinking man's ideology.

i get the national part but whats the synidicalism

Anarcho-syndicalism is literally the only sensible ideology in the world

"National syndicalism in the Iberian Peninsula is a political theory very different from the fascist idea of corporatism, inspired by Integralism and the Action Française (for a French parallel, see Cercle Proudhon). It was formulated in Spain by Ramiro Ledesma Ramos in a manifesto published in his periodical La Conquista del Estado on 14 March 1931.

National syndicalism was intended to win over the anarcho-syndicalist Confederación Nacional del Trabajo (CNT) to a corporatist nationalism. Ledesma's manifesto was discussed in the CNT congress of 1931. However, the National Syndicalist movement effectively emerged as a separate political tendency. Later the same year, Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional-Sindicalista was formed, and subsequently voluntarily fused with Falange Española."

It's pretty much a meme name.

Meh... not that much but i get your point

I mean the "syndicalist" thing. In Spanish a sindicato is a worker's union, but they used the word with a different meaning. They just liked to use some anarchist simbology for whatever reason.

The first wave of nat-sind in Spain and Portugal actually had lots of ideas from the left. There were even left-wing people in the JONS.
Later it was adultered by the carlists and all those cuckservatives wich Franco endorsed

>national syndicalism

You mean Totalism?

>tfw Mosley isn't your eternal Chairmen
>tfw C.K. Lewis isn't a red Neopagan killing Katholiks in Ireland
>tfw when Germany didn't win WWI

Calm down there, Noam

I know, but what they meant with "sindicato" was different from its usual meaning.

> Muh Syndicates
Syndicalism is pretty much a meme, things just end up being capitalist/state capitalist to greater or lesser degrees. I don't trust the workers in most instances to be competent at organizing their capital.

I have actually and I have to say I think it has merit.

Its like a modern day guild system.

Honestly though I am worried it would just be exactly as you described.

So is it right on the political spectrum? What are you?

You can't place it easily on the political spectrum, it has some right wing and left wing aspects. But it's generally considered right, yeah.
I don't know what I am.

the horizontal political spectrum (left - right) is a device created to distract you from the real vertical structure of power (poor - rich)

Bump for cisibility

Yes but class warfare is ultimately a goal to destabilize the social order. Any democratic system is basically going to devolve into red vs. blue.

It is social mobility that dictates freedom in a culture but it is through proper awareness that causes the shift.

The Bolsheviks were ultimately pawns of their leaders just as we are and even more so.

>mfw franco had to ruin the national movement with reactionary bullshit

This
Fuckin Carlists

This better not be the Spanish poster who makes communism generals...

No. I used to be communist tho, still cringe thinking about it.