Why is he attempting to be funny when he looks stupid and firms the idea of right wing being retarded

Why is he attempting to be funny when he looks stupid and firms the idea of right wing being retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_F3oev06i0
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=ejZ_R-IrmI0
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a comedian by trade and also a fucking leaf. These things do not go too well, although him hijacking HWNDU was some good shit.

Steven "white power" Crowder is just too crazy, he doesn't realise that you need to tone down the rhetoric occasionally to appeal to normies, I mean sure, we all want a white ethnostate, but it's not always pragmatic to call for the slaughter of every non-white child at you kid's daycare facility

No respect for him after watching this youtu.be/u_F3oev06i0

Unions are niggers

Nah mate, he is actually really good, very funny, informative, amazing impressions, hard worker, reasonable, and has honed his debating skills to near genius

I like his comedy sketches.

>Listened for a few months
>Cuck wouldn't support Trump (too risky)
>Dances too fucking much
>Loves putting on dresses. Like really loves it.
>Talks about Mommie, Daddy and Dog constantly
>Sick and tired of hear "NOT GAY" said constantly, it's not funny at all
>Just added two more nerds to work with him
>Jokes are as cringy as the dancing

Just turn on the fucking mic and speak. I don't give a fuck about your flair you half breed leaf fuck.

This is one of the few videos that actually got me absolutely fuming. If anyone and I mean anyone touched me like that I would have knocked him dead. How fucking dare he, he has no right to touch him like that.

Especially being as passive and unaggressive as he was. Fucker should have brutalized that old man, who was looking to pick fights.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: +oM0cfIJ) 02/06/17(Mon)08:25:27 No.111368029▶
> (OP)
>>Listened for a few months
>>Cuck wouldn't support Trump (too risky)
>>Dances too fucking much
>>Loves putting on dresses. Like really loves it.
>>Talks about Mommie, Daddy and Dog constantly
>>Sick and tired of hear "NOT GAY" said constantly, it's not funny at all
>>Just added two more nerds to work with him
>>Jokes are as cringy as the dancing
>Just turn on the fucking mic and speak. I don't give a fuck about your flair you half breed leaf fuck.

He's tall and that got him far in life. You can tell by how many times he mentions his parents. Fucking sissy boy just like Richard Spencer. These cucks do not represent us.

I just can't believe he allowed that. The fucker just started swinging on him, then grabbed him. I was hoping he was gonna fight back, he just fucking backed down completely. Seriously, seeing that and if I was in his shoes I can tell you almost certainly I would be in jail for manslaughter.

People who are civilized get treated in a civil manner, those who don't should get treated less than pond scum.

We don't talk about this guy or support him. He's a monster. He really needs to tone it down.

He firms the idea of right wing being retarded because he's so fucking right wing he ascended the term.

he is a practicing Christian, he has principles about violence that he values, he is a trained fighter and concealed carry permit holder.

He was trying to prove a point and be above it all. Guys worked in TV for years, what you expected him to start swinging at a bunch of angry union jackoffs? Start a fucking brawl? No, he was the bigger man, and it shows how fucking stupid and rabid those fucks were.

Tone what down? I've always thought he was pretty reasonable. He does what a comedian should do, he makes satire of the politically incorrect. I mean the Drawing Mohammed shit as Bob Ross? Oh fuck my sides are still recovering.

Same here, I'm a Christian but when is enough, enough? When are we going to stand up for what's right? Or are we going to go quietly in the night? Christianity only survived today, is because our ancestors fought to protect it from the Muslim hordes.

If we hadn't Christianity might not have survived. We must protect the things most precious to us. Turn the other cheek sure, but don't willingly lay down your head on the guillotine. It's not noble, it's not heroic we're not martyrs if we do so we're simply defeatists.

Look man, I'm ok with the Nazi memes but this guy is a fucking psychopath.

he's a good guy.
fuck you OP!

He is Canadian. Just like the cancucks on this board, he is a natural shitposter. He just does it in real life.
>at least he isn't as bad as Gavin

Pic related.

Stephen, shut the fuck up

Can you imagine what would have happened if he fought back? He would have been charged with a hate crime or something? There's no justice in this world...

What are you cucks fucking retarded? If someone assaults you, you have the right to defend yourself. Not assault and battery, just assault. This fucking cuck attitude belongs with fans of Crowder, Spencer and Shapiro.

A shell of a man who wears the trappings of their party, but don't have the actual convictions of patriot or a man.

One sign of an antifAGGOT stepping in the way of Gavin and he started swinging. That's how a man reacts to a physical threat.

You're talking about Steve "Make Them Scream Louder" Crowder

You've got to ask yourself: why would cause a guy to be such a tryhard? How insecure do you have to be to push so desperately to be heard? It has been suggested that he's a closeted gay man, which would coincide with how vocal he is about his wife this and his wife that and his marriage and his wedding and blah blah blah. No straight guy makes as much of a public deal about a normal fact of life like being partnered to a woman. He's also always talking about being a "Fox news contributor" and his "just for laughs" stand up act that one time, which is further proof that the guy is a self-conscious conman. His attempts to coopt meme culture are perhaps the most cringeworthy of the whole package, though.

Sounds more like it's for money.
Loots of money grabbers in that general political area (civic nationalism-ish), just look at Milo, Southern, PJW and Cernovich.

He's cringey as shit. His appeal is exclusively to cuckservatives who think Milo is too controversial.

>LEAF

Crowder shows his cuckservative status by being against unions (ie the working/middle class) and being in favor of (((Koch)))-brother laws written by corporate lawyers and passed by state lawmakers that they de-facto bribe.

Unions are the middle class asserting itself against the crushing weight of international finance and corporations, you fucking moron.

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

You worded that perfectly. That's exactly what Crowder is.

Yeah he comes off as a sanctimonious asshole when he keeps re-posting the story about how he didn't fuck his wife until they got married and muh principled conservatism.
His studio lackeys are unfunny and he only "debates" left wing retards like Sally Kohn (just like Milo and Shapiro actually).

Ever noticed how thirsty he is to have people validate his Christianity?

I'm pretty sure the buddhist would burn himself to death while sitting down before genociding anyone.

Or who actually have morals

haha, youre the reason all the good jobs are moving down south and over seas. No unions in south usa..

No, you know-nothing fuckwit. Free trade deals that put the American middle class in competition with third world sweat shops are why that's happening.

Those free trade agreements are passed because our treasonous government passes laws that benefit international financial interests while destroying the US middle class. Trump is the first president we've had in 50 years who will oppose those.

Crowder is a notoriously insane genocidal white supremacist and hardcore antisemitic neo-Nazi

This guy literally goes on his show and raves about rivers of Jewish blood flooding the streets of New York City and Los Angeles

He's too hardcore even for a seasoned Sup Forumsack

>Self-conscious
>I don't think he's gay, just a cringe worthy sissy
>Spoiled rich kid more than likely

why are rightwingers such pussies?

like srsly guys you need to learn how to handle yourself

Unions didnt help, and a lot of the new manufacturing jobs are coming to the south where its cheap and there aren't unions. I like living where its cheap making 80k a year with a trade school degree. Fuck off fag

also, i dont have to pay my masta his union dues.
Theres a reason why unions are decreasing compared to right to work states.

If unions care about workers why do they allow immigrants to deflate wages and never stand against kikery?

You've never heard about this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

they only care about you paying them their dues.

>TONIGHT'S SHOW IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST ONE YET!! WE'VE GOT SOME AMAZING GUESTS
>tfw it's just Dean Cain

>being pro union and calling other people cuckservatives

Oh no he's retarded...

I like it when he makes fun of TYT.

well he seems to be doing more than you

now kys

>I'm a neet who has never actually worked a real job before, the post.

This. When he livestreamed gassing that tranny gook and and burned the corpse in his custom-built basement oven I was like "this is too much."

Unions are trash. You are fucking retarded.

Soo many leafs on alt-right media... makes you wonder

>I like working for lower wages in worse conditions.

This isn't god damn Sinclair's Jungle shit bro. Unions take too much and give too little to the people that put into it. It's just another shitty organization that somehow exists as a middle man between the employer and the employee. Just another sucker on the vine.

He's trying to prove a point you mong

>I'm a lazy piece of shit who wants to get paid based on my seniority rather than how much effort I put in

youtube.com/watch?v=XUDtoDAGVE8

his womens march video was damn good

plus his Cenk videos are funny

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

>funny
Canadian comedy.
Disgusting.

>American
Alex Jones
Tomi Lauhren
Ben Shapiro (Jew)

>Non American
Paul Joseph Watson
Milo Yiannopoulos
Sargon of Akkad
Stehpen Molyneux
Gavin Mccinnes
Lauren Southern
That Nigger That Pretends To Be A Liberal
Stephen Crowder

Really makes you think.

>we all need a white ethnostate
>need to tone down

Kek

He's a tradcuck who wants the Right to be cool and edgy

His political views boil down to hating other men

milo and crowder are also jews.

Classic Union thugs. Where were you when you realized this country hasn't needed Unions since Henry Ford and they got hijacked by organized crime syndicates and are no better than mafia thugs?

Fuck unions. They're just commies in disguise.

controlled opposition. hes like the seth rogen of college kids who just started leaning right

>I don't don't mind getting payed less then I should.
>I don't mind unsafe working conditions.
>I don't like being part of a nonprofit group that has my best interests in mind.
>I like giving companies tax cuts for fucking over its workers.
Keep sucking that corporate dick.

>I like to work hard and get a raise just to get replaced by a guy who just started at base pay because he is cheaper to do the same job.

Not surprised. Can't stand watching their bullshit propaganda enough to get to know them.

He's incredibly unfunny

I have no idea how anyone watches his show, that gay jarred gimmick is dreadful

This shit still makes me laugh:
youtube.com/watch?v=ejZ_R-IrmI0

Proof Crowder is a jew? Don't give a fuck about Milo tbf

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY