Why does the left hates white people pol?

Why does the left hates white people \pol\?

Communists.

They really dont. They just dont hate other skin colors.

Brainwashed by jews.

Control left or regressive left hates free thinkers

Don't make it racial

Jews

Because being White is racist.

all true. also they're just dumb. dumb like the donkey.

Because when the Globalist Government is set, only white people will prevail in the command, while the others, fully miscigenated, will be instantly recognizable as subhumans and servants.

jew brainwashing

Ok buddy. Have fun with your cuckoldry

Leftists have always been the resentful types. Old leftists were resentful of thebrich and successful. Add identity politics to the mix and naturally enough whites become the prime target.

Scandinavia in a nutshell

It's my responsibility as a white person, to shut other white people down. that chick 2020

The activist left supports any movement that opposes what they percieve as the modern civilization, no matter if it's logical, racist, sensical, hypocritical, or legal. Whites built modern society ergo whites are evul

Because western civilization pours forth from us without thought or practice.

We blow the curve.

We do it by being better than all their pet savages (leftism springs from the concept of the "noble savage").

FPBP

White people invented communism and every other form of tyranny.

Shitskins seem more accepting of leftist ideology. They're easier to control and have a herd mentality when voting.

I've never done anything to whites, yet they hate me anyway.
I'll never understand why shitskins like my try to side with white devils.
And yes I'm leaning left politically.

I feel like im the only one who does. I just want my hobbit hole where I can grow a garden, smoke my leaf and write my stories but too many brown trolls and goblins wanna take my precious and they multiply like rainman.

Because they hate themselves.

Mixing all races is the ultimate form of equality and will unite all of humanity.

Soviet agitators were sent in the 80s, abandoned in the 90s and left to go crazy in the 00s.

This is actually true.

The proletariat become anyone who is not white and the vanguard become self hating white cucks. It literally is Marxism. The fact it's true and that the brainwashed don't even realise it's true and that people naturally resist realising that everything they know is wrong, leads the western media (as Marxist as soft science university professors) to label anyone saying these things as a conspiracy theorist. It is not conspiracy. The CIA have proof Soviet agitators, usually with adopted Jewish names (despite being Russian) have existed, yes the Soviets were deliciously anti Semitic too.