What would cause adult children to disown their parents?

What would cause adult children to disown their parents?

My dad cucking me would do it for me
My mom coal burning would also do it for me
I don't know never given this thought

if dad wanted to be a woman

Juicy liberalism and guilt complex

Oh shit yeah, tack this on there

Being liberal cucks.

>parents make child get rid of toys
>not even using German
>using English to virtue signal to the western world

The ubermensch have become the ubercucks

Stefan Molyneux

Racemixing or being LGBTBBQWTF

Oh he means these children?

Mollymeme

abuse

It's called puberty you uncultered fucks

No thesr children.

How could one nation be so cucked?

My mom is coalburning right now and asking that (pretty based) black dude to be a cuck and raise me. She regularly asks me if I'm going to stab her in her sleep and says "Fuck you!" because I support Trump. Should i disown her?

>Adult children

Sounds fucking retarded. If they are cucks then let em die. And take what's left.

Maybe you can go fishing or something with your new black dad

If the parents are nazi.

I just had shitty parents who were more interested in my parroting them than me developing my own personality. I'm the youngest kid in the family and they treat me like I'm underage and innocent.

I even flat-out said I was an alcoholic at the dinner table the other night. They just talked over me. When I'm 1-on-1 with either of them, they get pissed at anything I say they disagree with and start shouting at me. I know it sounds vague, but I have no idea what sets either of them off even as an adult.

It's that sort of interaction my whole life that has led me to not enjoy their company.

I would rather die.

Dispose of her, user.

>mom
>coalburner
TOP KEK

NO WONDER THIS LAD VOTES TRUMP

>disowning parents
Wut children dont "own" parents in any way

>they treat me like I'm underage
for the record, I'm 26 almost 27.

Same things that always have assuming by "adult children" you actually mean "people of age able to make their own decisions legally". Extreme differences of politics, escaping abuse, legal disagreements (honestly this one might be the biggest), etc etc. This isn't exactly politics related though, so hopefully thread will be closed.

If they were honest to god shit people. Fortunately most people find their parents tolerable because ultimately even if you only see each other once a year you've spent 2 decades knowing where each other's lines are.

>negroes
>water-based actvities

sure user, take your new dark poppa fishing

My GF disowned her parents because they were mentally abusive and unstable.

Mentally ill + abusive mother becomes violent toward younger sibling after her 2nd divorce. She has the support of her cucked family through manipulation. Disowned them all years ago.

If they molested my kids

Funny thing though. I'll be 40 in a few years and I've noticed a few times on FB recently that some of the girls I went to highschool with had falling outs with their parents within a couple of years of graduation and their parents are starting to die off without them having reconciled. A lot of this disowning stuff is just people not having the guts to make peace with each other. Staying mad at someone and losing contact with your whole family 20 years later because you were pissed off at them for calling you a slut at 19 is pretty retarded.

I don't think you need to worry about that. You're white and can probably swim. Stepdad is the one with trouble.

Fuck this poor little boy's virtue signalers! There is much I hate about leftists, the way they go about using their kids is chief among them. It goes without saying that this picture should be next to gutmenschen.

There eventually comes a time when you need to look after their well being because they're getting old and weak.

"adult child" this term i dont think your using it right or do you actually mean retards over 18 that live with mom or dad ? cauze any one over 18 living with mom or dad should be disowned.

My mum treats me like a retarded teenager too complete with talking downs and telling offs. I'm 30 and haven't lived at home since I was 18.

I haven't completely disowned her because my grandparents are decent people and don't deserve the shit, but our entire communication since Christmas has been her sending me shitty memes and copious emojis.

Parents stole a large amount of money from me, it was my fault for trusting them, but they did it in a manner that was intentionally criminal, later sold one of my cars by stealing the title and signing my name. I've essentially been 'paid back', but I would never forgive them for it.

The money was all of my savings from having spent 40 months in Iraq and Afghanistan, so I got out of the military with no money at all. We had a deal that I would be able to live at home for free because of this, but a month into it they asked me for rent (for the house my money essentially bought). Was homeless for a bit.

What if they live there to take care of their dying parents? What if their house burned down and they had to temporarily move back? I think what you actually mean is "people who are too sorry to move out when they have the opportunities to do so" and not just everyone. Being autistic here because I see this shit all the time and it's never called out for being the flimsy argument that it is.

No you dont, pensions exist and nursing homes exist

Worked in a nursing home for two years, I would rather die than be put in one as would most of the people in their right mind that live in them. Awful places for too many reasons to even fix.

>i would rather die than live in them
Well that solves the problem too

This.

How bad are the ones in America? We seem to have exposes on them on a weekly basis.

Jesus. Fuck.

You win this thread, user. That's incredibly fucked up.

If they commit fraud or rack up a debt in your name.

Sexual, physical, or mental abuse.

Gross negligence.

Refusing the bogpill.

How do you disown your parents?
They dont inherit from you.

Bald men on the internet telling them to ostracize their family in favor of philosophy.

Lack of love or abuse for the most part.

lies that they dont realize are lies like religion and forign cultural tolerance. Parents are ignorant to their kids actual problems because they are conditioned to be.

I was talking to a woman and heard someone say my name from behind. I turned around in time to see my mother holding a can of bug spray before she blasted me in the face with it.

I'm not even Turkish.

why

My dad is an alchoholic dick and bleeding heart liberal.

My mom is pretty dumb, but well intentioned.

Its pretty obvious they like my sister better than me, but i still love them. I would never want to live with them (or even close to them) but I owe them a great debt for raising me and paying for my education etc

>pinching young qt nurse butt all day
>saying im old and confused when they get angry

Well, I learned my dad started drinking again, his alcoholism led to a downward financial spiral, bankrupting his company. Then I learned he didn't separate his and my mom's personal finances from that of his business, meaning my parents were bankrupt at age 55. House foreclosed. Dad attempted suicide one night, and called me to say goodbye. I spent 2 hours trying to convince my father not to kill himself.

My dad used to be my best friend in the whole world. We did literally everything together. I still love him, but things will never be the same. I would never disown him though.

My dad is a terrible husband and man, but I couldn't have asked for a better father. Even my mom still thinks he was a wonderful father, but lacking as a man.

Family comes first Sup Forums

Not even the half of it.

My parents are nice people, but the military ruined me for life when it comes to being able to forgive betrayal or weakness.

No idea. She even joked about how I overreacted to getting poison sprayed in my eyes because I was "trying to impress a girl."

>to be a cuck and raise me.
are you 12 years old? if not, never talk to her again

Just look at his poor little face! He obviously doesn't want to give away his shit!

They are bad literally worldwide. A lot of problems are things you wouldn't immediatly think of to. The first is obviously bad workers, the second is obviously bad compainies but after that it goes downhill quick. Families that put their parents in then come in and beat them so they file a lawsuit was a huge problem so these days every bruise every scrape every single thing has to be put down on paper with when it was found and by whom to help prevent that kind of thing. Add in more ways to game the system people find and all of a sudden everything about the resident is now recorded and privacy is nonexistant. The resident is no longer in control of their own money (to prevent lawsuits, not even kidding) but that lets corruption do its thing. Residents that die on their way to the hospital (they are elderly, dying happens for normal reasons to) can create lawsuits between the nursing home and the hospital for who has responsibility for the death, so people are sent to the hospital early for even the smallest things which can eat up money if they don't have full coverage on this type on thing. Add in actual good workers who stay there for years seeing everyone they care about and actually cared for dying to these types of things and people either become jaded and start seeing these things as normal or they end up quitting. Problems get bigger with residents who don't want to be there so much they try to escape (don't blame them) causing lawsuits when a lot of times it's out of workers control due to being unable to use violence (protip: workers should NOT be able to). Add in if they accept residents that should actually be in a mental institute causing lots and lots of trouble and making workers quit. We had a "dementia" ward which was basically a mini psyche ward. Had to ship out people for attemped murder back there, not to mention the guy who hated clocks and would literally go nuts if he saw one.
tl;dr - nursing homes suck for everyone involved.

Underageb&, almost 18. She said that he should "take a fatherly role" because I "need a father figure." He's pretty based and conservative so he said no, I'm glad he did.

Also worker ethical concerns do happen. We had an actual serial murderer get dumped on us since he could no longer take care of himself in the slightest. We had to take care of him despite the horrible things he had done, but this kind of things comes with the medical territory. Don't want to do any details on any stories cause I take my oath seriously, but believe me when I say it's crazy everyday. New management can hurt more than help when you don't think that shit is even possible. My least favorite thing to deal with was family members when feeding. Residents who could not feed themselves had someone sit with them and help them rather than just stick a feeding tube in them (some places do that for any reason) and legally you cannot leave that person till they are done eating but someones family would, and usually ones who knew this already, come in and ask you to do something trivial for their resident. Like, nigga I can't leave this person you can close the blinds yourself wtf. All I can tell you for absolute certain is no matter now nice you are after a year working in a nursing home you will hate people.

Nice meme.

My father's alcoholism reached a point of no return even though my family's begged him for a decade to get help. He's a degenerate gambler, a drunk, and a philanderer. Practically dead to me.

Jesus. I know a lot of people who have worked or still work in them and they always leave after less than a year because of how bad it is and they won't be part of it. It's stupid though because they'll immediately join a different one. I remember my friend's stepdad owned about five and made a fucking fortune off them. Every single one of them is closed now and the Scientologists own one of the buildings.
There's two opposite each other where I live and both are completely depressing, and that's just from the outside. One you can't really see inside of, but the other has huge windows so you can see right through and by about 5 o'clock you can see them sitting in the TV room or whatever literally waiting for death. I dread being that old.
My cousin worked in a sort of hostel for years after she had worked in a nursing home and she said both were horrific. The hostel was more for people with mental health problems, but it was dangerous as fuck. She's like 5'3'' and 112lb at a push and they would think nothing of leaving her on her own to deal with 12 fully grown men who genuinely turned full psycho at the drop of a hat. Thankfully she's not there anymore. But one guy, who shouldn't have been there in the first place, he was relatively normal and would always defend her if someone lost it. He was a cool guy which made why he was there all the worse.

I live with my dad. I don't have it too good but I guess its not to bad either. I do things for him when he needs me to. We are kind of the only people we have to live with anyway. Not much family and most are far away. Mostly phone calls and holiday visits. I might see some of them.

I used to work in a hospital as a nursing assistant and agree with about families and feeding. What bothered me most was that most patients were fine swallowing and still a lot of families refused to help, even though I was usually trying to feed 2 people, stop a crazy from flinging themselves out of bed and have several patients asking for the toilet. The ones actively encouraging their underweight relative not to eat because the food looked bland were a whole lot of fun too.

I now have a cushy office based research job.

Being brainwashed by a liberal arts school to do so.

MODS

NO BRITS ALLOWED