Can we just ban threads about Jews or Judaism for a while

It's really annoying and cancerous. I hate threads going both ways with LARPing Jews and LARPing Nazis--antifa/alt-right-- They're all faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember the 6 gorrillian!

Yeah that too.

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM KNOW

Fuck off ADL, sage

But we do all know about whatever the theory is. Can't we discuss other topics now? It's fucking boring.

If there is one things Jews are incapable of, it's minding their own business. That's why there is so much pushback against them. If they'd stop pushing their degeneracy on everyone, they'd be left alone.

>minds own business
I'm really sick of this obvious shitposting. Step it up faggot mods.

Why let them derail us then? If the point is that they're trying to distract us, why focus on that? Why not try and do good shit? Hate to quote Trudeau but if we pay too much attention to them they win.

how is it not true?

Yeah like we're going to get so much crucial, genius insight out of the next holohoax thread.

Sure we could, I think we should change the domain name too, maybe have logins and name as well.

I'm running a trial as we speak :

reddit.com/r/politics/

Go try it, I think it will suit you.

except I actually am Jewish goy, it's nice being given so much attention for just existing

Oh shit how will I ever recover.

O Y VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Cool story, bro.

The Jews.

You could just basically say this 100 thousand times and that's how funny and cleverly original this site is. Fucking stagnant, with the merchant meme and they oyvey, wow.

How will I live without tasty (you)s?

Mandy Morbid a cute.

>gets banned from almost every habitable place on earth
>fault is at everyone else, not us

hi there JIDF

NOW GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Muslims are fucking boring LARPers too, don't get me wrong.

REEEEEEEEEE

Just shut up and enjoy the cup of psyop.
One nutjob is needed to go ballistic after being traumatized by all the "nigger hater/Jew hate/[nsert group] hate" threads.

Says the mercantile Jew, Kek.

>Minds his own business
I shall never be lead astray by jewish tricks again.

Stop being an 'oh, I'm in control' LARP fag.

lets post IDF pics

I'm talking about myself, not a bunch of attention whore kikes.

>lets just ban stuff according to my personal feelings

another fresh of the boat redditor

No.

I know I am. I try not to take anything to heart.

I have better idea, how about we gas those too, even if they're racemixed filthy sluts.

>doesn't agree with me
>must be reddit
It'd be interesting to see you guys be fucking original for a while.

You see, jews love all this gay attention you pay them.

(((SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME!!!)))

Oh wow you figured out the parentheses thing. You got em good.

Want to tell us something Shlomo?

CTR bls go

Everyone's a Jew if you do that, even you. Boring.

The point of them isn't getting new insight, it's for redpilling newfags and keeping the discussion alive. Even retards know the first one.

Fuck Judaism and (((Islam))) I want to be Christian

CTR Jew poroject blubeam Saturn cube--LARP LARP LARP. Trite. Get a new script.

As if we'd suffer from taking a break for a while.

>1 post by this ID

Good luck with that shit, Kek.

Why would we break? Again, it redpills newfags and keeps the discussion alive. There is no reason to stop.
You seem to have an (((agenda))) you're trying to push here.

What? My point is that it's all the same, even if you're quoting some other Larper.

What are you implying kike? Say this shit to me in person, and you'll see what will happen to you.

Why not? You think the Jewish cabal idea will fade into obscurity if pol didn't talk about it for 30 days? Fucking kidding me? Do you realize that JIDF probably fucking loves that attention? Just look at Sarah Silverman dressing up as Hitler. Maybe you're JIDF. How do I know? The point is it's like a broken record, cancerous. It becomes everything, the liquid Jew the audio Jew the refrigerator Jew. It's like come off it. Like going in circles.

You're not giving me any reasons there.

What did you say to me, bitch? Try going to church or reading a bible in Saudi Arabia. Don't they execute you for that?

You seriously sound like a shill, Herschel

Are we talking about Jews or the Amish?

Reasons for what? Having an original idea? Fuck off.

I was just comparing the Jews here and Nazi LARPers to that. They're so much better--don't have to hear about their fucking garbage.

>p-pls stop the holocaust threads!!!
>it hurts my feefees

Yeah I guess you're right. Sorry I got a bit carried away. I think I'll convert to Judaism.

*Siri I want the direction of the nearest bank*

>you guys

:)

No one who has been here for a while can look at the catalogue and honestly say, you know what ... there's too many more jew hating threads here compared to the past.

>don't have to hear about their fucking garbage.
jews?

I don't give a fuck--I don't believe in the holocaust bullshit either--but it's like when you go out to eat and this guy keeps talking about the same thing over and over and you just want to talk about your vacation or other interesting shit for once, but you can't get a word in edgewise--like they keep talking about their health issue, bladder issue or something. It's like shut the fuck up, mate. We get it.

Goyim, stop discussing our plans... We need to keep talking about drumpf and Muslim immigration...

Yeah.

I agree. Can you imagine what Sup Forums could have accomplished by now if they weren't constantly distracted by anti-semetic propaganda?

Hilarious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Doesn't mean you can't analyze different topics Ever.

Sorry yehuda, but no

Yeah that invites the shitskins into America, ok--what's your point?

It's just a thought.

Jews forcing their beliefs on us

Judaism became politics when Jews used their Holocaust as a crowbar to flood us with non-whites.

Topic covered extensively. Yeah.

Imagine a world where Jews didn't write articles telling whites not to breed.

In all seriousness though. Why would ban threads for any reason? It's no fun. Also Jews are cool, most of them anyway.

Jesus Christ you're a faggot

>but you can't get a word in edgewise
There are 200 threads possible at a time, you clearly just have an (((agenda))).

This.

And wouldn't it be great if you didn't keep doing exactly what Jews want, by remembering the holocaust. "Look at what this evil goy said!" "He does not respect by Holocaust!" You keep the whole game going, faggot.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Who doesn't?

Yes so we should shut up so the only dissenting voices aren't heard anymore.

People who aren't kikes don't have echoing agendas.

Yes, it's clearly white people who are to blame for Jews using the Holocaust as a shield as they systematically dismantle Western culture from the inside.

Oy vey this goy isn't doing what we tell him, Chaim!

Oh my god, what a shock. The world will look over it's shulder now and see the truth, and you will be heralded as a defender of truth and justice in this world.

Kek.

Sweden YES !

Perhaps you just need to preach a wider message to your (((fellow white people)))

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

This fellow white person isn't being very multicultural right now!

>33 posts by this ID

LOL

LOL

Just like Jews and Muslims united against the Nazis, oh wait

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP.

When Trump was elected, the mask slipped off, and the Jewish agenda to flood America with anti-American muds was laid bare.

>It's really annoying and cancerous.
Newfags need to learn of the JQ and shilling tactics. They must learn the true nature of pol and what better way is there to attract the shills.

Just scroll up and see all the actual jews saying "noo ples don't stop talking about us goyim!" Larping Jews love LARPing Nazis. It gives them something to hang their hat on and say "see! Whites truly are evil and want to kill us and you and everything good!"

>Can we just ban threads about Jews
no

>Muh save the normiess, save the chillun.

Fuck off normie, faggot. Reee.

I said for 30 days. Just to see the other issues on the planet for a while. Shit here is stagnant.