Sup Forums BTFO

1. Blacks are physically stronger than whites and have higher endurance
2.Blacks have way less harmful genetic mutations than whites
3.In reserach by Arthur Jense black children develop and advance faster in same enviornment an average white children are raised
4.Blacks can withstand ultraviolet radiation in higher dosages
5.Blacks have better immune system

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-10-508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Sickle cell anemia and more heart disease.

Stop being racist

Not all blacks

Not all whites

You're literally being prejudice

The vast majority of weight and strongmen competition are won by whites, despite there being fewer whites.

They're still stupid, violent niggers though.

>physically stronger

RACIST, GET OUT OF POL

Damn... how can white bois even compete?

If black are so good, then why they are niggers?

>1. Blacks are physically stronger than whites and have higher endurance

Right this is why police treat them like they are more dangerous because they are more dangerous.

>3.In reserach by Arthur Jense black children develop and advance faster in same enviornment an average white children are raised

Yes this is why the level of discipline expected of black children is higher and they get in so much trouble for not meeting this expectation.

Pucaj si u glavu, majmune.
Also bait, and:
>1post by this ID

young lady taking fitness seriously? How is Sup Forums BTFOed? It's gonna be the radically left that calls her out for fat shaming

all of these things literary were 'breed' in slaves by white people

Also they're sexually superior.

6. Blacks are stupid

If that were true, it doesnt change the fact blacks never have, and never will, amount to anything compared to half a dozen other races.

Literally Turks have achieved more.

1) no they aren't. Eurasians do better at altitude and in the water. Triathletes tend to be white or Eurasian. Tour De France... white, Eurasian.
2) wrong
3) the more intelligent the hunter, the longer the childhood. White man is apex predator. His children should be kids longer.
4) yeah
5) blacks are shorter lived than Eurasians, on average. Look at the lifespans of non-blacks. Why do non-blacks live longer... Latin Americans, Whites, Asians. Blacks are shorter lived even when living in developed countries.

>TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED >TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED
nice thread we have here

who is this semen demon?

with global warming, there no more reason for white people to still exist.

>she never showed off her tight booty

>higher endurance

Then why did Atlanta's defense give up in the second half??

>bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-10-508
>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

>3.In reserach by Arthur Jense black children develop and advance faster in same enviornment an average white children are raised
This a bad thing. It's a general trend in mammals that the longer it takes to reach maturity the more intelligent and sophisticated the animal is. White and Asian males take the longest.

>5.Blacks have better immune system
Even if they do, so do women, and they are clearly inferior.

slavs and finns are not 'white'

I'll give you endurance, but not strength
I doubt that, but sure you can have it
faster mammalian growth correlates to lower intelligence
sunlight is heat also, that same heat has impeded brain growth (sub-saharan africans, australoids)
ill give you that

>1 post by this ID

>2.Blacks have way less harmful genetic mutations than whites

ok sickle cell anemia, diabetes, and heart disease

chic in OPs pic
- less tits
- more clits

>1. Blacks are physically stronger
Nope, whites are strongest. Didn't read the rest.

Are you white?

>Sickle cell anemia
>Acute myeloid leukemia
>More prone to breast cancer
>More likely to be LGBT
>Less harmful genetic mutations than whites.

Okay lad.

>1. This is because of a lower rate of cooperation in their tribes because they are less socially intelligent. They have greater need to be able to run and fight
>2. [citation needed]
>3. earlier puberty, happens for the same reason as 1
>4. no shit they come from a borderline uninhabitable scorched wasteland
>5. because they have terrible hygiene
also you forgot 6. Blacks average the lowest scores of any race on all measures of intelligence

videos like this depress the shit out of me. my ex was a personal trainer in ridiculously good shape. fucking her for a year kind of ruined me because now all i can do is look around and feel disgusted by how out of shape 90% of women are.

no, im macedonian

Even if this meme was true, historically, in human society brainpower beats physical power. Physical strength and endurance are nearly useless today.

Cannot tell if joke or not. Also see number 4.

This meme fails to translate to school performance or any other real world environment.

>4.Blacks can withstand ultraviolet radiation in higher dosages
Yet cancer is much more prevalent among blacks than any other race.

There are diseases that are unique specifically to blacks that no other race suffers from. Plus see number 4.

Zasto mi imamo ovakve degencine?

Croatian niggerlover getting on my got damn nerves.

Me too user, me too.

How long was Arthur Jense' research carried on for? How much evidence was procured over how many years?

I've got just over 2800 years of history to the contrary.

blacks are physically stronger because they're closer to monkeys then white people are

kek, this low quality bait.
1. Whites are physically stronger than niglets.
2. Genetic mutations would probably be beneficial when your race is at the bottom of what could be achieved.
3. They also develop slower mentally and who cares which baby can walk first when whites at their peak BTFO puny niglets at their "peak".
4. Blacks also can't compete with white men in areas with less sun >vitamin d my nigger
5. And whites through science have vaccines.

intermediate kek

>Blacks are physically stronger than whites

Google "strongman" or "powerlifter", then click on "images". Take note of what you see, and then report back here.

6. Less mental function to distract from the immediate physical task

>black children develop and advance faster in same enviornment an average white children are raised
Yeah well, a cow, horse or other creature different of humans do develop faster..
And plants. Plants develop very fast too...
Ameba..
or a bacteria...
You see?

They are also more likely to have their livers fail. Flip side, whites are more likely to have their kidneys fail. Boy this a super-productive thread. They are also more likely to be murdered and raped by one another.

1. yet still have a need to attack in packs
>2. what is being black
3. [citation needed] what dose that even mean?
4. this is some sort of accomplishment according to niggers
5. i'm sure that's why all the deadly plagues come from africa

They're not, talking about the strength. You are correct in that they are closer to apes, but whites are stronger my brother.

>5. And whites through science have autism.

Fix'd that for you

They aren't physically stronger.

They also have higher rates of sickle cell.

So? Blacks also die younger.

Chimps beat blacks on most of these dimensions, does that make chimps the master race?

good for them. They are not able to develope a successful culture but at least they can withstand higher dosages of ultraviolet radiation

>be superior race
>consistently fail to achieve
>blame white supremacy
really makes you think

1. Blacks are physically uglier than whites and are weaker
2. Blacks have way lower IQ genetically
3. In research by Pew Research Center it's shown that blacks are genetically inferior to whites
4. Blacks commit more violence and murders
5. Blacks have never invented anything

wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong

Sup Forums not btfoed as usual

Blacks lost the Super Bowl.

OOOO baby, what is that kind of superdark meat? Got some more?

Not an argument

1. Seems that way, but never verified
2. Absolutely false.
3. Pahahaha. What's even the metric being measured there?
4. Actually this one is true.
5. pic related

Everyone knows that Slavs are the strongest. Big Z and dmitry klokov are proof of this.

im responding to non arguments with non arguments so shut the fuck up nigger

Didn't you read all those tweets? That's white man's fault, white man rigged the game.

Regardless of your feelings towards them, in the western eye, they are.

Genetic mutations are a good thing it's called evolution whites are the soul carriers of the intelligence gene mutation.

You have nothing to back up that claim. What we do know is that sub-Saharan Blacks are far below an avg. IQ of 85 and therefore retarded.
Nothing to back up that claim.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What is the point of this one? Yeah sure they get bombarded with that down there in Africa. In Europe they slowly degenerate and die when not fed Vitamin D supplements in nutrition.
Nothing to back up that claim. Must be the reason why sub-Saharan Blacks die in such high numbers from all kinds of diseases.

It's ok for men to racemix right... right guys?

I wish you were half as great as you say you are. Africa and everywhere where blacks find themselves in superior numbers would be much better off and we could all live together far more amicably.

>Blacks are borderline retarded

I believe that some of those in African-Americans is due to the race mixing in the past.

Why is Croatia shilling for black people? Unless (GASP) you're actually a CREW shill attempting to stir up shit and create a slide thread. Pizzagate arrests are happening soon, CREW, as soon as Sessins is confirmed. Your boss David Brock will have bigger things to worry about than trying to meme Trump out of office. Pedophiles don't last long in prison.

WUZ

1. west africans have more strength, east africans more endurance. don't conflate the two.
2. mutations = evolution
3. so do any other lower animal
4. make less vitamin D outside their own equatorial climate
5. whites survived black plague and smallpox. we even are more resistant to HIV, an african native plague. and i couldn't begin to tell you about all the septic blacks that end up on my unit. turns out diabeetus fucks over immunity.

Watching this reminded me of the awful smell of black sweat.
Nearly vomitted.

Correct.

Debatable.

Correct

Correct

Debatable

Blacks are stronger and have more stamina - correct. They have more testosterone too. But their brains dont work as well as whites or asians.

Blacks have less genetic mutations? They have a less diverse gene pool too.

Blacks develop quicker than whites - also correct. But thats physcial development, not mental.

UV radiation? Thats what Melanin in the skin is for.

They have more expose to diseases we have lomg since eradicated, ergo we have no defence against them. So also correct.

Whites and Asians are still better than blacks.

Arabs and Spics are better than blacks.

Whites and Asians are Better than the other three.

Blacks are better at running from their problems. Whites stay and fight, makes em strong.

Don't mention that. Five of them in a room and I want to put on my GSR.

WE

>HIV, an african native plague
>implying AIDS wasn't created at Fort Detrick in the 1970's

Back to r/politics with you

You don't like the smell of weed and Funyuns?

Please Croat bro gimme the name of this black angel

HOLY SHIT I FOUND THE ONE NIGGER IN CROATIA

>muh UV radiation
If you live in a shit tier country maybe.
Here blacks are all vitamin D deficient because there's not enough sunlight for them. Blacks in the UK have consistently lower immune systems and bone strength.

They are absurdly athletic.

is that their natural skin colour or are they wearing paint or mud or something

While I think fit black chicks (fit any race really) are hot, the majority of black chicks are overweight statistically. Something like 60%. And they're twice as likely to have herpes.

This might finally prove the obvious racial differences we are told don't exist!

>Blacks gained a 21-0 lead in the superb owl
>somehow fuck it up

Reminder that sub-Saharan Blacks are most likely the result of crossbreeding between Cro-Magnons who wandered south instead north and some Erectus variant.

>blacks have better immune system

jesus christ Croatia get your shit together, you're a fucking mess, sad.

black women are truly superior

Serena and venus williams are almost fucking 40 and they're stomping white girls half their age

White peoples' great hope sharapova turned out to be a cheating doper and still had a record like 2-23 against serena

Look at the two pics - what do you think how would their offspring look?

>gimme the name of this black angel

Shoo Shoo - back to Norrebro.

they are only good at sprinting, all long distance runners are white.

how can anyone not believe in evolution when you see that, it's actually scary

>tfw you realize it
SHIIIEEETTT

Too bad the vast majority of them are too stupid to develop the wheel on their own...

>sub-Saharan Blacks are far below an avg. IQ of 85 and therefore retarded.

Actually you are wrong African Americans have an IQ of 85 and have around 20% European mixed in.
Sub-Saharan Blacks in Africa range from the bushmen who are around 55 to the nigs we think about, that are around 75 IQ.

Yeah, I would no joke mate a fit mulatto like that, If it weren't a statistical coin flip in contracting VDs

mostly just a cost benefit issue

You're also uglier & stupid.
Not advocating we're better, just that we shouldn't mix.