This is literally Orwellian tier

This is literally Orwellian tier
Why is he pushing he's the only one correct person narrative?

Because the polls have precedent of being fake news 100% of the time

you have no fucking idea what orwellian even means. even hitler is a more accurate comparison.

>SHILL
>SHILL

DO NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING RELATED TO TRUMP CALLING OUT FAKE NEWS

>SHILL
>SHILL

He realizes he's a joke and is playing it up for maximum hilarity

>having the courage and confidence to tell the truth
>orwellian

pick one

There's already 3 threads on this.

But anyways, it's because the news media did it to themselves. They threw all credibility out the window in defense of a political candidate and continue to do so. There is no going back from their actions, they are essentially fucked and Trump could easily do shit like this and get away with it.

Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting

The MSM wants to spin a narrative.
He is just hitting back.
And winning.

But he's right.

I'm not disappointed with him at all.

lol I guarantee all these people did not read 1984. Brave New World is more accurate anyway.

CTR you dumb fuck, you leftists owned the "only my side is right" market for years. You have now lost the game. Eat a dick.

Saged

>when the US president himself is more trustworthy than the media

Fuck off share blue
No one cares

>Media fabricating information AGAINST the government
>Orwellian
All of the shit building up Hillary as The People's Champion and saviour of The Free World was Orwellian

Safe space faggot, he did the because Conway said massacre in 2 different interviews and looks retarded

Both are/were wrong

how many times are they going to post this thread?

No fucking idea what the ruckafuck you're talking about you inbred retarded American. In Belgium we don't even know the fucking concept of safe spaces.

Go off yourself.

some of us want even more than that!

It's true though. Confidence in the media is at an all time low. Subconsciously, the more people hear Fake News the more they associate this term with the MSM, it's gotten to a point that the average person now sees a headline from CNN and you automatically think; they are in some way lying to me: the key part here "they are lying to me" which is personal, as compared to the skepticism of the past " they are lying to the public"

ITT the MSM is finished

Everyone above Debt Slaves is not in "The Matrix".

Debt Slaves are in "The Matrix".

It's not that difficult to comprehend.............

What I'm saying is that Donald Trump exists to give people (false) hope so people will stay "plugged in".

>he's the only one correct person

mainstream media is called mainstream because other sources exist

Breitbart and Info Wars are just right wing CNN

>HURR DURR TRUMP BFTO AGAIN GUISE!!!
>will I get paid this week? I'm posting really good!

Please just stop coming here. No one on Sup Forums gives to shits. Stop shitting up our board and just leave. You will sway no one here.

you don't because belgium is a militarised sharia zone

He's right.
The same shit is going on in Norway. We have an immigration minister who has more or less closed the borders, and both the media and various "celebrities" shit on her on a daily basis.
However, polls shows that 60% of the population support her. The media clearly doesn't represent the majority.

The media in western countries is notoriously dishonest, and more or less control the public discourse. Even if you see through it, you're still left with the feeling that everyone is a liberal when all you ever hear from "official" sources is support for immigration and diversity, and smear campaigns against people who think otherwise. It's insane that there aren't any standards or rules for journalists.

Because everyone else in the media is lying and has something to gain from it

Trump is literally doing charity work to clean up our corrupt country. Let the man work it's only been a couple weeks.

>presidential odds
>fake
>football odds
>fake
yeah, pretty much anything the jewish media posts is fake now.