>Note to America
>This is what happens when your team blows a 21 point lead

1/9001 black, if even that.

He isn't at all. He is a fraud.

BUTT FLLLLLLLLUSTERED

High energy 4th quarter

>1/8
more like 0/8

could we meme a white supremacist version of Shaun "We Wuz" King into existence?

Go watch the Boondocks. Uncle Rukus is what you speak of.

He thinks a black dude fucked his mother and that he's a bastard

still too much

>Talcum X
>Martin Luther Cream Jr.
>Blank Aaron

He's embarrassed.

WTF is that?

This wigger's avatar is darker than he is.

Shaun King without the filter

Average nigger.
How do white bois even compete.

Winston

>tfw so many lib writers had to scrap their article about Trump picking the wrong team in the superbowl.

Feels fucking great.

lmao

We've had weaboos
He's a jigaboo

Yeah I asked what not who, is that part gorilla monkey or what?

>Let your enemy believe they won
>They start being smug and shit
>Utterly annihilate them afterward
It's pottery

Seriously? How much self loathing can one guy have?

Average Brazilian poster

I did. Got blocked. I recommend everybody does it. Make sure to call him a loser too.

that feel when youre more black than shaun we wuz kangz king

>Libshits always opening their mouth before the final results

When will they learn

so close

Tell me that pic is fake. He looks like a literal monkey... years ago, if I looked like that, I would have killed myself.

Hopefully never. It's just as hilarious every time.

he blocked me on twitter after one tweet directed him and it wasn't even for disagreeing with him, just not agreeing with him.

this guy is a nutjob

>1488
Nice

>talcum x

Tbh, he does look kinda black in all the pics I've seen of him... sort of. At the very least, he doesn't look like other white people...

wow he blocked me. that was fast

i said "so there is voter fraud? but the dems wont investigate. hmmmm"

was that really ban worthy?

Please do not spread hate speach on this board of peace. We do not promote white supremacists like Talcum X.

Thank you.

Oh shit I didn't even notice that til now, could this be a message.

I'll check to see If he blocked me I sent him his deleted tweet along with a change up of words.

If this doesn't prove to Americans that God is 100% behind Trump, regardless of his flaws, then I look forward to seeing what else God will do to show His favor upon Trump.

Liberals were crushed so thoroughly by Trump in politics that they were looking for something, ANYTHING, to grab hold of and hold over Trump. Low and behold comes the Patriots, Trump's favorite """""White Nationalist"""""" team up against a Black Power team. Maybe God would have mercy on his bratty liberal children and give them a consolation prize?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shaun Kang

>someone who goes out of their way to make themselves look black, sort of looks black

You don't say?

i have been blocked by literally ever leftist ive messaged. every one. not spamming nazi shit or right wing death camps. only facts and occasionally pointing out hypocrisy

but this was the fasted block. hell ive been blocked by someone saying no one is stopping my free speech. then immediate block.

liberalism is a mental disorder. we need institutions with padded rooms back

Patriots only have a 0.5% chance to win t. Nate Copper

Doesn't he get tired of being wrong?

pic related

Its shapeing up to be a good year senpai.

>tfw I look more black than him and I have no black ancestors (I am half Samoan though).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH GET FUCKED
HOW'S TRUMP'S DICK TASTE SHAUN "WE WUZ" KANG?

I love Sup Forums the less you wanna be white and be more black, the more white you are. And the more you wanna be white, the blacker you become.

Reminder that she willingly fucked a 40 year old at the age of 16 and has since rationalized it as a rape.

he might be a leftist kike but at least he can see and accept reality when it happens

He keeps his hair extremely short on purpose, wears a stupid moustache and beard, and flares his nostrils every time someone takes a picture of him.

I hate the Falcons and Patriots and I would wear that hat

FiveThirtyEight: Where faggots who don't know shit about sports get everything wrong while wiping their shit politics all over everything. Powered by Apple and BlueShare!

He's trans nigger

underrated

>tfw Kek enjoys football

Shut up Argentina

Mugabe as a kid

>pottery
*poetry
My OCD makes me want to burn you alive

Can I get the Nate silverpopular vote tweet screenahot?

hello newfag.

This fat lesbian thinks she is funny lol

fixed it

making the Superbowl political.

this country is fucked.

>being a newfag

>Georgia voted Trump
>New England almost entirely blue

Yeah no. Stop shitting up sports with your contrived political narratives

And with the way you're typing, you should also seek professional counseling or help. Like I'm not even memeing or trying to be insulting, I genuinely think you have some psychological issues you need to work out and you should be worried about them for your own personal well-being.

>Have a son
>He grows up to be Fucking useless, desperate for money
>He devises a plan to be a black activist
>Says you cheated and fucked a nigger
>Watch your son profit from his lie

What a life.

We should get a hold of his mom

It's 1982 all over again

I love all this god damn winning

Eh?

PRAISE KEK!

You mean like the Chappell skit?

kek not even fags like Maher were assblasted enough to delete their Falcons tweets

Talcum X keeps delivering

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Feels good man

its a meme you dip

>that trump jr post

Not only he uses make up on himself but he also paints his profile picture unrealistically black.

>that pic

This is why white people need to adopt white nationalism before these nigs overwhelm us. See Zimbabwe for an example of what happens when we don't.

Because he's a pasty white bitch.

This, what's her deal

Americans are only encouraged to make their heritage part of their identity if they are not white

I have heard Native-,Asian- and African-American but I have never seen anyone claim they are European-American or any specific European-American

Part of me thinks that is good because it shows forward thinking and not being hold down by the past but it also explains why Black people in america think white people have no culture and why Americans don't care and actively root for the destruction of europe despite it being their ancestor's homeland.

dude black and whites his pics all the time haha
Remember when TYT announced their partnership and darkened the pic to make him look blacker? Kek

>Black Jesus

Fucking nigger

Falcons clearly ran faster than Patriots, they deserve to win Super Bowl! Who cares if Patriots scored more points, they aren't as athletic as Falcons! Only in American sports the less athletic team could win a sports event! Patriots winning the Super Bowl is unathletic!

>praying to black Jesus
Anyone who says Jesus is black is actually arguing for atheism, allow me to elaborate
>Jesus is black
>Jesus is the son of God the Father
>blacks don't have fathers
>if Jesus is black he has no father
>if Jesus is black there is no God

>Americans are only encouraged to make their heritage part of their identity if they are not white

This pretty much.

People think it's a meme, but the modern left is de facto anti-white. The claim to oppose nationalism; but really they only oppose white nationalism, while encouraging nationalism in nonwhite groups.

Pic related, commies marching in a black nationalist/Mexican nationalist rally.

They're not proud of their culture. They think individuals are defined by their race, their gender/sex, their socioeconomic class and not their personal characteristics. They're good goy who think their fellow man is evil incarnate. As long as theyre distracting ppl from scrutinizing the ruling class, politicians and the media will fan the flames and the Shaun Kings eat right out of their hand

Yours is very similar to mine. I don't mind the little bit of nigger, my ancestors were slave owners, I'm just glad that I'm 0% jewish

the real jews were black.