How does you reconcile your hatred and distrust of Jews with the fact that your god emperor surrounds himself with Jews?

How does you reconcile your hatred and distrust of Jews with the fact that your god emperor surrounds himself with Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_kDcrT24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>your hatred and distrust of Jews

Says who? I have no problem with Jews. Most of Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with Jews either.

Stop pushing this "Sup Forums is anti-semitic" narrative, you false-flagger faggot.

>have your friends close but your enemies closer

tips fedora

He has sons, His daughter is worthless to him

by the fact that jews hate Trump way more than I hate jews

>ctr can't find anything wrong with trump so they try to take advantage of our "anti-semitism"

lol lurk more

I don't hate jews.

This

>Not marrying your daughters for political alliances and supremacy

You don't know shit about history Amerifat

He was born into money and had to pimp out his kids to Jews to stay in business. He must have gotten redpilled because he himself never married a Jew, even though this could have advanced him much further immediately.

His youngest and favorite child is untouched by Jews. There's something almost prophetic about it

Dream on, kike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_kDcrT24w

>Most of Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with Jews either.
Most Americans on Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with Jews either*
Fixed for you.

Just because your country is cucked as fuck doesn't mean the rest are blind to the Jew problem idiot.

Stop trying to shill this propaganda,kikes still belong to the oven even if your president say otherwise.

jew is not a race, it's a religion
/thread

t. george soros

>Magyar education

it is tho. There black jews and brown jews and white jews.

>"I'm white"

in a shill thread? try harder

The marriages are absolutely strategic. Funny how many people, even regular Sup Forumsacks, don't understand this.

>The Jews (/dʒuːz/;[11] Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yhudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.
>ethnoreligious group
They are delusional.

So in other words Sup Forums has no problem with based Sup Forumsernie? Awesome.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Nothing wrong with being jewish, (((globalists))) on the other hand...

Globalism is the ultimate redpill. You're just buttblasted that you aren't on top of it all.

>implying any of Ivanka's kids are her husband's

He is the best leader we could get. A 1488 Hitler 2.0 would be better of course, but such a person will never again appear in human history.