Africans need to kill a dangerous animal to be considered males when they enter puberty

>africans need to kill a dangerous animal to be considered males when they enter puberty
>meanwhile western males are still into diapers roleplay and videogames until they're 40
???

such superiority of the superior western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/19/men-may-not-bleed-but-here-s-why-they-have-periods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats the reason NatSoc existed, to fight degeneracy and weak spiritualism, feminism was a giant shit test for men and we failed, now we reap what we sow

very cogent feminist critique of Western society user

tell us about los pepes

los pepes fucked your mother fag.

being listening to this lads.

are you saying black gang members consider other black gang members animals?

blacks are too stupid to fall for cultural marxism, they're still masculine.

you sound upset

They go out into the bush.
Get half their dicks cut off and a small percentage of them die.

in your country dont you have to fuck a donkey to prove your a man also show us your boipuss ats all your country is good for other than cocaine
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/11/19/men-may-not-bleed-but-here-s-why-they-have-periods.html

>"western males"

You have a good point. The extreme lack of rites of passage, especially the rite of passage from boyhood to manhood, is SORELY lacking in the West.

Any solutions, ideas or political discussion? Oh you were just shitposting out of racial envy. Sorry user, how could I have known.

we need to make popular the concepts of manhood, but the problem is that the only place where is discussed is in PUA.

(((thedailybeast))) also what donkey ass feel like and dont americans go to your country and get 9/10 just for being a western male

Good point. Every white male should kill a nigger as part of entering manhood. Inner city nigger safaris could be big business.

jews

maybe you should come and get fucked by a donkey faggot.

i think ill pass why you hate white guys pablo your mum a puta that takes gringo cock for a few peso's

sage bait threads

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

my dick is bigger than yours.

being this butthurt nice comeback pablo

have you prepped yet your gf bull?

english pablo dont you speak it

chupame la verga malparido boludo.