Who here >>>/not racist/ even after reading all of the the racism brainwashing on Sup Forums for more than 7 years

who here >>>/not racist/ even after reading all of the the racism brainwashing on Sup Forums for more than 7 years

>inb4 leaf

I was racist before Sup Forums, when you actually live near these """people""" you eventualy develop a hatred for them.

but I was a minority in high school so I could say that I grew up with """these people"""

I'm non racist because I hate these people, all they do is blame the Jews and claim that there opinions are red pills so they must be true

It only makes sense to be racist. Niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Arabs commit terrorist acts, smell bad, and are invading western countries. I'm cool with other minorities as long as they don't racemix

Also how can you not be racist after seeing what's been going on with BLM, progressives, and the general hate for the white man by the left. It's obvious you are a shill so go neck yourself

>Being here more than 7 years

Sup Forums is not 7 years though. I'm sure this is a CTR tactic

t. basement dweller
I just think it's funny that Sup Forums shits on fake news when they are basically doing the same
>disregard facts of it doesn't match my opinion

Then leave, redditfugee. You aren't wanted here.

I said Sup Forums
>you should hate an entire race because of an activist group in america

I don't hate individuals because of their race, but their race as a group may be a problem on a large scale, especially when talking about minorities in developed first world countries.
TLDR: I hate niggers but I have black friends I swear

No

you mean a terrorist group

You must be really dumb for browsing Sup Forums and not be a racist.

Am I the only autistic enough to notice that recoil will kick the kike straight to the outer space?

>racist
Nice buzzword there, do you even know what it means?

OP said Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

doesn't matter, they are still a specific group in an entire race

I wouldn't say I'm racist.

I just really fucking hate niggers and shitskin degeneracy.

No but it's a cartoon so it doesn't matter

hmmmn...
this thread really is sparkling up my neurons....

I am not racist, unless you count hating stupidity racist. That doesn't mean I want a bunch of people who may or may not want to kill Americans flooding into the country and taking our jobs. USA first. But I don't hate anyone particular person because of their race--only based on who they are.

Nothing like sitting on a banana to get the gears turning son.

I don't need Sup Forums or any other organization to see that white are superior
I already knew when I was a kid that whites where superior simply by looking at the state of the world.

All that Sup Forums really did was reinforce my views.

I'm not racist. I still think that not having your own country is a bad idea for the survival of your people. Basically most European countries went from 95% to 80% native-born in a few decades. Not cool. It will go down further with the new immigration policies. So European people got cucked out of their own countries.

Yep, I know Sup Forums loves russians, but if anybody would move here, you would eventually start to hate them.

not racist but prejudiced against everybody

>statistics and facts are brainwashing

I'm with you OP, Sup Forums is basically where I go to shitpost and laugh at crazy conspiracies

all of these stats would work on poor people in general, they just decided to focus on blacks

I'm not a racist. I'm a race realist.

t. Leaf