youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?423606-1/us-senate-debates-betsy-devos-nomination
youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdBzH-RSM
c-span.org/video/?423618-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-macdill-air-force-base
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=SxuKgOa0eZc
youtube.com/watch?v=9wN9JD9SyfE
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIMl4rfKY4
twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/828069884139536384
judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never win a debate
>Trump will never win a single primary
>Trump will never get the republican nomination
>Trump's wife will never rickroll the RNC
>Trump will never win the general election
>Trump will never bring back high-paying manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never banepost at his inauguration
>Trump will never withdraw from the TPP
>The DOW-JONES will never hit 20,000
>Trump will never ban Muslim immigration
>Trump will never build the wall
>Mexico will never pay for the wall
>Trump will never predict the superbowl
>Hillary will never go to prison Trump will never negotiate the BREXIT
>The Polar Alliance will never retake Constantinople
>Baron will never be crowned Holy Byzantine Emperor
>Trump won't run for a second term
>Trump will never be re-elected
>Trump can't be the fifth face on Mount Rushmore
>Trump can't be all five faces on Mount Trumpmore
>There can't be more than five faces on Mount Trumpmore
>Every mountain in America can't be required to have at least one Trump face
>Trump won't build a moon-base
>Trump will never clone extinct megafauna
>Germanic paganism will never be the largest religion in the US
>Trump will never live to see his 130th birthday
>Trump will never make anime real
>Trump will never be Fuhrer of the Galactic Reich

FIRST FOR AWOO

Soon.

Don't reply to shills.

40 million dollars into this and the recent shilling. It's enough to make a man sick.

Rating my right wing waifus

Fuck: Lauren Southern
Date: Ann Coulter
Marry w/ kids: Candice the Cuckslayer

Kinda hard when they're coming out the goddamn walls.

That's actually a pretty catchy phrase

Don't tell me what to do.

lotta times it's just shills responding to other shills

>Trump will never ban Muslim immigration
>Trump will never build the wall
>Mexico will never pay for the wall
these arent finished yet though. I wouldnt check them off yet. We still need to work on them.

>a-anyones opinion I don't like is shilling just like how anybody that doesn't like Trump is fake news :)
>m-muh safe trump space

The digits demand it.

We world champions now

>when you predict the superbowl and all the haters and losers shitpost their tears and salt

>wants to retake Constantinople and reestablish the Byzantine See
>wants Neopaganism to displace Christianity

CRITICAL THINKING EDITION

Do you think it is worthwhile to debate the relative merits of a shit or turd sandwich?

To frame the discussion of Trump properly, we shouldn't be interested so much in his merits relative to other presidents but rather relative to what is straightforwardly possible.

The US government has the capacity to do the following:

Year 1-2: build space elevator
Year 3:

(1) deploy enough solar panels to produce $20 trillion worth of power per year
(2) retrieve several asteroids with tens of trillions of minerals

Year 4:

Pay off solar panel purchase, space elevator purchase, and now have $20T income stream from power generation alone

With funds from selling asteroid mineral wealth, begin paying for the terraforming of Mars

Year 5:

(1) With new $20T income stream, taxes are cut to 0% across the board, national debt is paid off
(2) Orbital rings are deployed on Moon and Mars, the beginning of terraforming process on Mars

Year 6:

(1) having paid the national debt off with power generation income stream, government can now afford to issue $25,000 checks to each American every year while maintaining current spending and spending an additional $25,000 per person on infrastructure
(2) A vast array of projects on Earth are initiated including NAWAPA while the orbital ring system is expanded to a global hyperloop transportation grid

That's really good. The alliteration and visuals are on point.

ann is gross

>be soros
>create shitty subreddit
>think back to younger years
>out jewing jews and getting them gassed as a bonus prize
STANDING HERE

Noon: DeVos debate

>c-span.org/video/?423606-1/us-senate-debates-betsy-devos-nomination

1:25: Trump:

>youtube.com/watch?v=vqQdBzH-RSM

>c-span.org/video/?423618-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-macdill-air-force-base

I don't even understand. Anyone who is even remotely good at their job would know that Sup Forums hates Schulz

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

Awoo~

ROLL OUT WE'RE BEING RAIDED!!

>Flags

By all means, reply to shills, just not with (You)s.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

Good memes contain truth. These shit Schulz memes are the equivalent of fucking MTV at this point. They're viscerally unappealing, and I hope he sinks all his campaign money into them.

he just named a band

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

We're still winning. Cubs won. Trump won. Patriots won.

>democrats

@111372339

okay

>shitposting this in every thread

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Aside from the paganism thing the leaf has the right idea.

So what's the pick for the ice beaner sport?

Not gonna happen without a unified national front. Everything is so chaotic and divided we cant make that kind of ambition happen yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxuKgOa0eZc

youtube.com/watch?v=9wN9JD9SyfE

To annoy us
Its not an attempt to convert but to distract

>Safe space
>a place where people literally call you out on your bullshit and tell you that you are a worthless nigger

So the left are hypocrites for calling us racist, thanx for the info senpai.

columbus

Can Trump make a comeback like pats did and win against the Seattle Judge?

What do you think?

Jewry isn't what it used to be. God finally nerfed the Jews.

Will the (((Judge))) that's trying to fuck over Trumps EO get fucked over himself?

HE IS HERE
PRAISE KEK!

It's going to SCOTUS at this point.

You guys are still making these threads even after the Lumber84 commercial? Wow, just... wow.

>tfw church blog updated with a piece on it's our duty to accept refugees
>David was a refugee the Philistines accepted and loved him, no it wasn't that they just wanted a badass to kill Jews for them
>so was Daniel, no he wasn't a prisoner of war he was a refugee
I always swore I wouldn't get engaged with the board because of all the crazies who keep getting elected but it's making me feel like I need to go about getting ordained and save the people from our pastor. Lazy ass doesn't even write his own sermons.

Yes. If it goes up to supreme court it will probably rule in Trumps favor, even if there are liberal judges. What he did wasnt illegal but the lower courts dont want it because (((they))) dont wnat it.

The only way for him to meet the noose is for Congress to vote him out.

>2012 was an update from god
>the long awaited nerf

In the end, yes. The 9th circuit and there 80% loss rate might screw him at first, but eventually he will prevail.

Of course he will. None will stand in MAGA's way.

How long until seattle judge gets BTFO?

I wonder how mad (((they))) are. Literally a 3 hour globalism pageant and the Pats ruined it for them by winning in such a dramatic fashion that people didn't even care.

Yes but he'll have to rush Gorsuch into the SC.

When will liberals stop glorifying illegal immigration?

If you are bothered by refugee shilling dont join the clergy to stop it. You will be miserable. I considered becoming a priest to teach the faith but then i realized id just be punished constantly by my bishop and sent away somewhere.

fyi, the devos senate talks are gonna be kinda.....meh. The real vote is tomorrow so it's just gonna be the typical arguing back and forth today

Do it, user. Even now they attack our faith.

When SCs are demolished and they will be.

NY has lost all hope.

She is a good milf

>foreigners cooked your food
Literally not an argument.

>Brooklyn
Oh, that's cheating.

>Kiwiana
>going to nigger restaurants

Never? They put the equal sign between legal and illegal immigrants
>we wuz all humanz

>fyi, the devos senate talks are gonna be kinda.....meh.

Agreed, although there is potential for salt and jackassery that can be amusing.

Why can't these stupid fucks tell the difference between legal and illegal immigration? Why is food a justification for importing people from the third world by the millions? It's called a fucking cookbook.

>$13 for French toast
wall

>paki robot

dropped

>going to some shithole called "kiwiana"
found your problem

also
>literal fucking self-admitted foreigners in charge of deciding what makes their host country great
fucking kek

Now we just need to buff everyone's Jewdar. It's pretty obvious but it will help with red pills.

>YFW pats come to white house with brady this time!
>YFW Bill is gonna actually smile
>YFW Bob Kraft is gonna give Trump an honorary superbowl ring so he can get his back from
Putin!

she would be cool to be friends with, but she's a skeletal manface

Its not "authentic" then :^)

He's not wrong.

Except all of handegg is dindus and Tom Brady so it doesn't even matter

I hope that'll happen.

I own my own business which I wouldn't leave, just get ordained so I can preach/baptize (technically you don't even have to be ordained to give sermons in our church). So I wouldn't be subject to the conference and told where to go, but I could at least step in and give better sermons than this guy. Last week he spent an hour on stewardship and how we're all wasting our time/gifts. It's not like you're bringing anyone in by telling them their shit and not that they're loved.

>implying I would have a problem being served by an austrian cutie.
I only have a problem with shitskin from shitculture.

A nigger waited 12 hours before saying he wont be going to the white house, already politicizing the visit. Its like they never learn.

because to liberals "culture" starts and ends at food and music

Religious arguments are so fucking stupid I swear. Not to tip my fedora too hard, but this is basically the equivalent of children on the playground arguing whose imaginary friend is strongest.

Muslims are fucking goofy

>equating a forum to a safe space

Because "MUH FOOD" is literally their most powerful argument. Also what said; they've demonized eating anything whitey cooks, even if it's another culture's cuisine.

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Soros is funding a German version of Correct the Record called Correctiv. They are in this thread shilling for Schultz and trying to discourage anyone from voting AfD. Fight back!

Trump speech at MacDill AFB soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=bDIMl4rfKY4

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN
CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HOAX, FAKE NEWS

twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/828069884139536384
judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/

>two gay flags in one picture
i don't get it

Goddamn are these people pathetic.

Go ahead, user. Make Sermons Great Again

You wouldn't pay $13 for this?

>not to tip my fedora too hard
>tips it hard

Libs will adopt this proudly
"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Curry sure doesn't taste the same without Pajeet mixing it in with poo hands.