Could anybody explain to me what is fucking going on in this picture?

Could anybody explain to me what is fucking going on in this picture?

It's a frankenstein manlet. Never seen something like that and even looks a bit like a gnome or something.

This thing is not human and it's being presented as a Syrian refugee.

Anybody please tell me this is totally normal having two scars on the arms and arms and feet that are too big for the body.

Are we being invaded by UFU's?

m8 that's a gymnast

No mang, check the scars. It's a manlet who had an arm transplantation.

The feet are also transplanted, they are twice the size they should be.

that's a big banana.

she is a brazilian gymnast. she looks really fucked up.

You just KNOW they fucked

Obviously scars from chains, since he needs to cuff her up when he rams full speed.

for whom?

For

>(((you)))

Niggers like puppies grow into their feet and hands. They also age differently (usually 3 years to every one human year starting around 9 or so)

that's a midget dude, have you never seen a midget before?

Photoshop?

i don't think she's a midget, the dude next to her (NenĂª Hilario) is 6'11 so obviously she's gonna look tiny
she's prolly like 5'4 or something

>olympic gymnasts have weird bodies

CALL THE WHITE HOUSE

its an brazillian olympian gymnast and a brazillian basketball player nenĂª. this picture was taken at the olympics.

Meanwhile white people over 50 look like the fucking crypt keeper

I don't know brothers. Being a gymnast doesn't make you grow oversize arms and scars on the spot which the arms starts to become strange and big.

I truly believe this is an reptoid invader. They look innocent but they are going full lunatic after they have been activated.

The arms are for strength of holding the AK. The feet for running and crushing the skills of the natives.

This frankenstein human centipede tier material.

Should all women be dick high?

Not necesseraly but I wont mind. But this isn't a woman anymore.

They took bodyparts from corpses to construct a new kind of being.

In Nederland noemen we dit IPH

>what is photoshop

Now that you mention it those hands and feet are bizarre looking, looks like a hobbit halfling creature

Yes that is what I'm trying to say. I'm worried there are a lot more of these creatures scorching the earth at this exact moment.

They're marks of tight sleeves and pants.

Could be, post that on the /antartica/ or in the /bogs/ threads or maybe u can go to