Can I pick shekels?

how many you need senpai

Islam

>Many
Yes.

>there are still non muslims on Sup Forums
I hope you kaffir's are executed

>Friend of urs?
Fuck of israel. we don't want or need you.

nah, the middle east has always been a shitshow. We just notice it more because the Ottoman Empire isn't keeping a lid on it.

>That flag

Freedom

>Islam
>Suffering greatly for all eternity,with no hope of redemption,because your (((White))) dipshit weak-willed brain couldn't let go of its "muh pleasures" mentality

Choose one.

I highly recommend the latest Real Time with Bill Maher. Great show. Bill finally showing his powerlevels.
Also, Tomi Lahren.

Not the full show but enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=AuR1-3pOif8

Nuff said

I got you brown bro.

It's just jidf being shills.
see:

>Freedom

There is no such thing any more. Not implying that “caliphate” can even compare but still. You’re making it look like it’s a choice between rainbows and unicorns and a barrel of shit, when it’s more like a barrel of shit right now (islam) vs. a tablespoon of shit a day with uncertain supply of shit/tablespoons.

Tell that to Merkel and help save your country

This. Islam is the true and purest religion. Sup Forums only thinks that Islam is bad because western degeneracy has blinded their eyes. We are not meant to have "free speech" and other bullshit. That just promotes degeneracy.
Accepting Islam is the final redpill.

Here's a post made by another Muslim on another forum.

just shut up
Let me tell u what I as a Muslim experience:
Mulims make up 82 to 97% of the victims of terrorism these past 5 years. Muslims in Muslim countries are scared day and night.
Millions of Muslims flee to Europe for safety. What do they find?
Sometimes when a person says his name out loud the restaurant or store empties.
When I for instance open the laptop I read people predicting the massacre of my family, my friends and everyone I know.
So many people accuse all 1.6 billion Muslims of being terrorists. Get ur facts right becoz ISIS is 0.00625% compared to the population of Muslims.
“Why don’t refugees go back to where they came from”
Well have u bothered jumping on google images and seeing their homes now.
Its clear as day the wrong ideals aren’t mine they’re yours. But the thing is your hearts are all black.

That’s not the point though. Real question is if in his opinion Shariah precedes the law of that country.

boo fucking hoo. you filthy subhumans have raped thousands of children in my country. you're fit only to be exterminated.

Don't shoot the messenger.

True. It's time for Sup Forums to wake up.