What will be the first EU country to get a muslim President/PM?

Was gonna say Canada or Germany... But clearly got to be SWEDEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forget about the EU. FIRST WESTERN COUNTRY.

We will not get one, that I know for certain. If you knew even a little about our political climate you'd know this.

Political climate doesn't mean shit. People make crazy decisions when it's time to vote.

If you weren't such a retarded nigger you could just google it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018

Given the amount of colored invasions you faggots are dealing with, the nigger will be your grand son.

It's gonna be Canada, lul. Allready have sikhs as ministers. Rhe we have the UK. Governor of London is Muslim.

We have never even had a female prime minister. We will never have a muslim prime minister

Won't be Canada any time soon since we have significantly far less mudslimes then any EU country, or even USA.

Depends. Sweden is importing a lot of Muslims. If all of them Put up a candidate and voted for him, in theory a Muslim Minister of state.

Canada.

Both Germany and Sweden is starting to see enough resistance to the constant cuckery that they have to change the narrative a bit to be electable.

Canada could unfreeze Saddam Hussein and elect him to show how not racist they are, and no one would care.

muslims are way too divided to vote for one candidate

the only way for them to gain influence is to infiltrate the already established parties

Sweden, its not even a question.

As much as I hate to admit it, probably mine.

>Peoples' political leanings aren't influenced by politics.

U wut mate?

Also, Sweden is an atheist country. A religious prime minister seems just as weird to us as a prime minister who believes in ghosts, trolls or leprechauns would.

>EU Country
>Canada

Really ?

britain

Mehmet Kaplan could have been the future PM, but he fucked it up.

As cucked as we all are it is going to be the UK

They are kicking out the poles and slavs are the countries antibodies to muslims.

They are still less fucked than we are because they left the EU though. Before anyone calls me an EU shill.

Uk allready have a muslim mayor. Usa had a nigger president fucking blacked nigger lovers.

I know all of you are muslims cunts living in europe. But reading you is so entertaining.

Though my country is very cucked, I still think Britain or Germany will get there first.

Sweden has never even had a female prime minister. The prime minister will be some fatty fatso old dude from the social democratic party.

Source?

I'm 100% certain that a muslim will replace Löfven when they lose the election in 2018.

Norway

America has already been there done that senpai.

Sauce ?

Isn't Britain the closest to have a Muslim Prime Minister? There's already a Muslim mayor in London for crying out loud.

>Forget about the EU. FIRST WESTERN COUNTRY.
obongo

The only remotely viable black politician here (Nyamko Sabuni) retired from politics years ago.

The leftist establishment didn't like her much because she had opinions of her own :^)

will be sending our refugees to them, i guess

No.
It will be Britain, it will be Sadiq Khan.

>Burger forgetting king nigger

Yes, exactly. And he may well be PM some day.

It's going to be Romania you stupid retards

Also, Sadiq will never be PM
>has to finish being Mayor (5 years minimum left)
>then will have to compete in either 2025 or 2030 election
>by then he will be an old muzzie who nobody cares about
>implying all the labour heartlands will EVER vote for a mudslime anyway

Doesn't even seem unlikely. State funded media are currently putting up articles that are showing the middle-ground policies they have with more right leaning politicians, and months before that they have been promoting articles that have bashed right leaning parties for certain controversies.

He carpet bombed the shit out of them, regardless of what denomination they belonged to. He ain't a Muslim.

>EU Country
Also Khan is likely going to be thrown out his job soon.

>supplied shittons of weapons to FSA and ISIS
>gave money to Palestine to fund local terrorists
>sucked muslim cock and shilled for religion of piss
He's pretty much a muslim pretending not to be one.

>uaintnomuslimbruv
Also lest we not forget his last act in office.
Palestine received how much of your tax payers money again?

>Abu Hamza

LOL this guy cracks me up. He's literally the template of all Jihadis.
>dumb waster who went to go Jihad
>ended up making bombs in an overcrowded disorganised house full of other retarded Jihadis
>boss-jihadi tells him to throw bombs in to bath if anything starts going wrong
>something goes wrong one day
>someone is taking a fucking bath
>he freezes and bomb goes off in his hands and he loses both hands and an eye

LOL. He probably could lead a European country these days though, they fall for anything.

holy kek tat pic

Turkey when it joins the EU of course

It must be Sweden for symbolic reasons. Western countries need a model.