When The Woke So Deep

You got to put down the coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aPQPtHgmN_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't he just admit that he has made a mistake and fix it?
Is it that fucking hard?

why does every assignedmale comic gives off this weird vibe. It's like I'm peeking into the mind of someone that eats babies.

>straight
>hetero
>non-gay
>kids' words

Do people make a living from these comics?

Why am I at a minimum wage job when I can draw better in the breakroom...

These are seriously disturbing

>111375607

...I don't even get it. Was this supposed to be funny?

>Why am I at a minimum wage job when I can draw better in the breakroom...
Let me redpill you on talent, user.

Imma give you the big enchilada right now.

There are only two kinds of people. Those who use their talent and those who don't.

If you don't use what you have it does not exist.

So go out there.

Make a devArt page.

Draw every single fucking day and grow your fanbase.

Because they're made by a mentally ill person.

All tranny comics give off the same vibe as the Bjork stalker videos.

>Kid knowing about pan sexuality
>Kid understanding the concept
>Kid knows that he's.. that under the age of 10
Fucking hell. These people really are fucked from birth.

Yeah kids don't talk about that shit.
What a manipulative pedophile freak.

No I mean how is it financially viable - for example OP's comic do people actually pay her to produce this garbage?

technically, yes, very hard. HRT will make you sterile and shit, among other irreversible changes.

Be more tolerant, rare flag.

Who the fuck thinks this is what kids talk about!?

"She" probably has a Patreon and another job
If you want to do it just practice drawing more. I'd say go to/ic/ but they're all about copying images and Loomis study and boring nothing else

n-no more please...

No. And neither was this, but I thought it was LOL.

This is the creator, by the way:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCQBbgpFCnA

He's literally retarded.

I can't find these funny anymore. Its so obvious the creator is very emotionally immature and society wants to do nothing but indulge "her" rather than actually help, but it's possible that he is too far gone.

What an unfortunate existence.

>made by a mentally ill person.

Not a mental illness, learn to facts.

jesus christ

NO

It never surprises me any more that the people behind stuff like this tend to be the worst trolls.

Would you this qt trans girl?

Made by a tranny. The child is the mouthpiece of the author. One of his issues is thinking himself female. Since that's not reality, the author needs to lie to himself to keep himself from disbelieving his own delusion.

Take OP's comi for example. The author saw a man who looked similar to himself. So instead of accepting that he's in fact a male and his transsexuality is only his mental health issue, that man has to obviously look like a woman. Since the author is, of course, a natural woman.

You as a sane person notice the disconnect between the authors perception and reality, thus causing you discomfort.

tl:dr

He does eat babies.

LOL

Jesus Christ! Xe cannot be serious.

Where's the extended version of this one?

No. YOU define yourself by your "trans-ness" you mentally ill freak.

How sick in the head do you have to be to think that kids are worried about "describing their sexuality"?

What did xe mean by this?

Drink that Koolaid...

This.

Post the edit

At least it realizes no dad is okay with this shit.

We should write her some nice fan mail!

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aPQPtHgmN_A

Nigger, I'm still not sure what pansexuality is.
I thought that was just the new way is saying bi.

This needs to be a meme, now! We can take down the SJWs!

"Comments are disabled for this video"

That's the joke

Does anyone have the one with the redhead where the horrible insect tells the truth that the tranny doesn't want to hear, but the insect is edited to be Jesus and he thanks Jesus for saving him at the end?

Top cringe

>children are capable of understanding sexuality and declaring their sexual orientation

Yeah, the comments aren't the only thing that's disabled there.

I can't be certain, but this might be the most retarded/brilliant thing I've ever read.

Patreon. Git gud and you too can pretend you're a Renaissance era artist.

done

>don't know how to draw
>make a comic

It's not a documentary it's trying to be funny and make a point

Poor Frank, he fell for the trap meme

these people need to be gassed. there's no other solution.

>not a mental illness according to mentally ill person

KEK

>know how to draw
>don't make autistic comics
Feels good.

>Filipa
crkavam

It has Hillary-tier fake smile.

>encouraging literally anyone to enter the arts instead of telling them to fuck off

this is what's plaguing society. too many people went into a career because it was "fun" instead of going into it because it was practical.

>(((How can I describe my sexuality ?)))

You're ten. You don't have one.

I don't get this one.

>you guys are assils

NO

THAT'S NOT RIGHT

YOU CAN'T TAKE SOMEONE WITH A MENTAL ILLNESS AND GIVE THEM HORMONES

This. I'm 29, and don't know what pansexuality is.

Why would anyone expect a ten year old to think in those terms? Sure, they'll know what they like, but ten year olds don't ascribe labels to everything like that.

It means that they aren't attracted to the sexual features of either male or female but rather they are attracted to people for what's "inside". So they're just as likely to be attracted to someone with the body of a 70 year old Chris Chan as they are sombody with the body of a 19 year old Lucy Liu.

one might say it is final

>Transness doesn't harm your mental health
Because it's a symptom not a cause

Society suffers from lack of a proper critiquing culture not from an over-abundance of artists.

The former would take care of the latter. Besides, he's on Sup Forums, I WANT him to become part of the art scene.

We N-E-E-D /ourguys/ in there.

>they're just as likely to be attracted to someone with the body of a 70 year old Chris Chan as they are sombody with the body of a 19 year old Lucy Liu.
And they're absolutely lying.

So it's the "I am a GOOD person" of sexual attraction.

I dunno, we were pretty confused as kids. We would call any boy who even implied he wants to have something to do with girls a fag. Yeah.

Correct Answer. You may have some wine & cheese now.

It doesn't smile. It bares it's teeth. It's like it doesn't even understand the concept of positive emotion.

the tranny wants the picture of it when it was originally a boy, taken down

Lul

when everyone is an artist, no one is. if someone told you they were majoring in the arts (regardless of if it was music, liberal arts, etc.), the correct response would be to either laugh and walk away or give them a look of contempt.

anyone lacking innate talent should be scorned for further contaminating the field. you cannot teach people to be great artists you can only show them how to mimic a preexisting style. those with natural talent for it will likely discover it on their own, and there are enough people already doing art strictly for recreational purposes that those who are particularly good at it will surface above the others.

if we had done this to all the niggers trying to enter the arts by doing shitty rap and hip hop music videos, we could have avoided the degradation. but lo and behold we didn't, we let them "be whatever you want to be when you grow up" and now the problem is worse than ever.

and we do NOT need another no-talent hack of an artist just because they share our political views. propaganda is shit no matter who it comes from and what it endorses.

You know there are actually quite a lot of people about who don't need to earn money because they have inherited wealth or trustfunds or rich, over generous parents. They just don't advertise the fact because it's practically taboo. More taboo than being a faggot. The idea that you think everyone, especially special snowflakes have to work for a living strikes me as being a bit silly.

Thanks.

You can't be an artist if you don't have formal training doublengiger

>propaganda is shit no matter who it comes from and what it endorses.
Propaganda is just marketing. Marketing is simply informing people of a potential need.

Relax.

what the fug

Oh yeah where did the first art instructor get his formal training from?

#checkmateelitists

He sucks so much at being a girl. So fake.

anyone remember the older comics where the dad was unintentionally a likable character?

>it's trying to be funny
Not trying hard enough apparently.

this. the prodigal artist meme is top-tier jewry destroying countless lives, it enables the kind of thinking that makes people waste their life pursuing the idea of getting paid for having fun instead of learning actuall skills that benefit society.

proper artists need at least a decade of good training in what they do, everyone knows this but no one will tell you

>It puts the lotion on it's skin
Seriously, that dude is creepier than the tranny in Silence of the Lambs

This is good.

If my day we'd call you a "bender puff" or a "wee willy woofter"

Get back in your heroin den, Russell Brand

if i were to market something with obvious lies, i would rightfully get fined and/or imprisoned for it. propaganda unfortunately is not subject to those same regulations so any dipshit at, say, the communist party of america can stuff someone's work full of bullshit in an effort to sway people towards their inherently failed cause.

marketing typically just gets your product new users from the attention. propaganda typically gets your ideology new supporters by lying to them, either blatantly or through omission

>formal training for something which should only come innately
we should not be training people for this from the ground up when they have no natural talent, its a massive waste of time and effort.

He looks a little bit like that "I'm a lady" bloke off that Little Britain sitcom

severely underrated.

Frank is a talentless fag.

critics btfo