What the hell is wrong with the divorce courts in the Anglo countries?

What the hell is wrong with the divorce courts in the Anglo countries?

>A 'reliable' husband who gave his wife all of his 'liquid' money when they divorced 15 years ago must increase her maintenance payments because she has spent every penny on 'unwise property investments', a court has ruled.
>Part-time beautician Maria Mills, 51, received a £230,000 lump sum - along with £1,100 monthly maintenance payments - when she split from her husband Graham after 13 years of marriage.
>But, since the divorce in 2002, Mrs Mills has invested the money 'unwisely' in a series of London properties, landing herself in debt because of her 'poor' decisions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4195940/Graham-Mills-told-ex-wife-s-money-spent-it.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI80NWf7giM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bongistan

>Mr Mills argued he 'should not be the insurer against the wife's poor financial decisions', saying it was unfair that he should 'pick up the tab' years after they split.
>But the businessman has now been ordered to increase Mrs Mills's monthly payments to £1,441 so she is 'able to meet her basic needs'.
>Despite pleas from Mr Mills for his ex-wife to secure her own 'independence', a judge said her monthly outgoings equated to £1,441 and it was wrong for a previous judge to order lower payments.
>Sitting at London's Appeal Court, Lord Justice Longmore and Sir Ernest Ryder heard how the couple, who have a grown-up son, married in 1988, before separating in 2001.
>They divorced in 2002, after reaching an agreement on how their wealth should be split.

America is worse, this lavyer had to go to prison. Cause he had to pay alimony that was more than his income. He maxed out his credit to stay out for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI80NWf7giM

Men are 2nd class citzians and white males are 3rd class citzians in this libral left wing hell.

It's the same in every western country .

Men want eqaul rights

>Unironically getting married in the 21st Century

Anyone who does it deserves to suffer

Tomorrow's headline
>London man bludgeons ex-wife to death with cricket bat. Authorities push for bat ban.

What other option is there? degeneracy?

>London woman dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in property that she unwisely invested in.

Typically the split is 50/50 depending on the situation (kids are usually a big factor, which I'm guessing the DM "neglected" to mention here). But this can all be avoided with a pre-nup, or the father taking custody of one of the kids. But again, it's extremely situational.

That's not real, because it's firmed for a TV show. Are you seriously going to beilive it?

What in the FUCK.

Holy shit, I am NEVER getting married.

>taking anything on TV seriously

Good God. At least divorce is fucking final in Islam. None of this "after marriage" shit.

What kind of disgusting system are you guys running there? At least New Jersey's cracking down on this tripe.

>What kind of disgusting system are you guys running there?

Alimony laws make a lot more sense when you factor in the lack of welfare here, at least that's the stated purpose. Regardless all of this can be avoided if an engaged couple signs a pre-nup instead of pissing on each other in a court. It gets even uglier when kids are involved and used against both parents.

>At least New Jersey's cracking down on this tripe.

there's not much of a difference in alimony laws across the US as a whole

AFAIK divorce is final where I live.

Still I never cease to be surprised.

Need to hear from some UK ppl on this.

As marriage rates continue to plummet, laws will be passed directing transferring the earnings of men directly to women. Audi already suggest just this with the wage gap myth in yesterdays Superbowl.

that wouldn't happen because as marriage rates plummet the amount of women in the workforce increases, so higher income and property taxes adversely affects them

you didn't think that through

Remember, gents: if she divorce rapes you this badly, just kill her. Find a blunt object and smash her head into paste.

If your life is ruined either way, better make sure she suffers, too.

Seems like all articles that start with "reliable husband" nowadays are about said husband being cucked for all he is worth by the vaginal jew or the reliable husband beating the wife senseless over an infraction of Islam

>'independence'
That is the entire point of alimony. She is not independent, but a legal dependent. That means he is responsible for her, he does not get out of this just because she is irresponsible.

>so higher income and property taxes adversely affects them

And it doesn't now. They are still going to be peddling the wage myth even as they move up. The tax will be directly on men, not women, to rectify this myth.

So you're saying this is all fiction and it never happened?

a healthy relationship exists on its own legs, if all you want is a fancy wedding throw one anyway, have a friend lead the ceremony, exchange rings, and don't sign any fucking papers. if the relationship goes sour, go your separate ways and seek happiness elsewhere as mature well-meaning individuals.

Why don't men who have been divorce raped unite and protest just like feminist do for their non-issues?

These guys have a real cause for being extremely angry, and there are plenty of them.

+ I guarantee it was a Male judge who threw him under the bus

Then common law proceeds to fuck you in the ass after a couple of years and you still end up paying alimony.

nigga you dumb

Why the fuck should he have to pay her money after they are divorced? Child support as long as the child is living with her yes, but when the kid has moved out... on what legal grounds does he owe her money?

Please explain this to me pol?

also, and this is key, don't try to make a lifelong commitment to the first girl you trick into giving you a handy

My cousin was a reliable husband who married years ago to a woman who drank the kool aid after having a kid. She convinced herself he was having an affair, took the child and left him only to send people back to damage his farmland which is his livelihood

>Alimony laws make a lot more sense when you factor in the lack of welfare here
Not in the OP case. Britain has welfare overflowing out of its ass, which is the source of all its current woes.

they kill themselves or are cucks.

my neighbor is a divorcee and her husband comes over and fixes stuff when she's gone all the time. she has a boyfriend. this has been going on for 2 years. every time I see him I look at him with disgust.

You do realise you live in Canada where, if you live in the same household you are treated as a married couple.

>brendanfraser.zip

Don't attempt to claim any common-law benefits.

The reasoning is that the woman sacrificed years of pursuing a career for the family and needs compensation.

Ofcouse that argument falls flat when the woman just leeches for eternity instead of pursuing a career.

I don't understand how that happens.

I'd prefer killing her and then the judge who set the alimony, or putting a bomb in the court than dying silently.

Most of the US has severely limited alimony, and none have permanent alimony. Almost all alimony in the US is "rehabilitative alimony", which is only supposed to be the minimum reasonable amount required for the spouse to become self-sufficient. Some cuckold fiefdoms like Commiefornia take things further, but the vast majority don't.

Britain has always been very feminist

We have a history of warrior queens/leaders (Boudica, Elizabeth, Victoria, Thatcher, May etc).

More advanced societies will always be more feminist, since physically limited men are able to climb in status, and females can earn their own money via industrial and post-industrial technology.

if you both work she doesn't have grounds to claim alimony in a common-law relationship. If one of you works and the other doesn't, then one is dependent on the other and should receive some sort of alimony for the sake of their survival, since you decided you wanted to live that way. I'm not pretending it's a fair system or not biased towards men, but technically if I wanted to put my girlfriend to work and fuck around the house all day, I could claim alimony if we broke up.

>if the relationship goes sour, go your separate ways and seek happiness elsewhere as mature well-meaning individuals.
That's what we want. That's not what we get.

You're saying the solution is that the woman should not try to fuck over the man financially. No shit sherlock. Tell that to the women.

Lesson in life.
Don't get married.

Even prenups will get tossed away but cunt Judges.

The fuck...
The fuck...
God damn Canada. What have you done? Seriously? At 366 days, a woman can dump you and demand alimony to pay for xir and Jamal's new life together? You can keep your crazy sexist liberal system.

If someone take any pictures you are done. or anything that proves expending in any kind of matrimonial ceremony.

OJ, I thought they pruned your internet access in prison.

How are you, by the way?

The laws are disturbing but what is more disturbing is how a woman could actually be play with going through with these actions. How resentful, evil and hateful must you be to do something like that? If the laws were in our favour, and the roles were reversed i would simply want quick, and fair closure for both parties. Equal child visitation rights and the bare minimum of child support until the child is 17 (most kids graduate at 17).

>the guy with his dick out in the last panel

every fucking time

jesus christ, I thought mgtow or whatver was a bunch of faggots

but if you're an anglo I guess I kinda understand where you're coming from after reading this shit

Ooh /r9k/ comics. These are hilarious, you can really tell the author is basically Elliott Rodger.

>You got a secure pre-nup during a divorce then this Judge shows up

What do Sup Forums?

>How resentful, evil and hateful must you be to do something like that?

All women have it in them to be cruel monsters. Deep down they're all the same. There are no perfect unicorns.

Only if you were providing for her for the year. Which makes it worse if she did it, but the court system can blame you as it shows you have money to lose and chose to support her.

Be more careful who you commit to and by what degree. Either she has her own job and financial independence, or she's worthy of raising your child, and staying home to do so. The age of women in the workforce has fucked us financially in the short term, since no one person can really support a family anymore unless extremely well established, but as women as a whole get over being mollycoddled by us for decades and start contributing to the economy we will all be able to support ourselves and be less dependent on each other. Then we can have healthy relationships that don't trap people into a whirlpool of codependency. But I digress.

tl;dr: Put your bitch to work until you've vetted her well enough to carry your seed.

Why on earth would you stay in the country when your human rights are so grotesquely stomped upon? They made the man her slave just for the crime of being a man.

shoot yourself because you're fucked.

as has been said in this thread, your life will literally be better off if you just kill her.

thats where we are, going to jail for years is smarter than getting driven into the spiral of hell that is alimony.

Welcome to "equality" feminist style, where they get to have all the benefits without any drawbacks. That’s what feminism is really about.

Britain used to be number one for justice in the world and now it's something like 58th. You don't get free representation nay more, so if you get charged you have to go to court and argue your case alone. The government tried to make it so the police would speak to you and act for you, well you can imagine how fucking corrupt that would be. Law is a joke in this country now, to the point which you can basically disregard rulings.

>but as women as a whole get over being mollycoddled by us for decades and start contributing to the economy
Yeah, like that is ever going to happen. Most people in general if they can get shit for "free" will choose to do so. Women in particular are wired like this and will take demand alimony even if they don't really need the extra income. I'd say some women would even go as far as to quit their job in order to increase the paycheck they would get from their former husband.

Really gives those MGTOW's credence questioning if they're really human

>How resentful, evil and hateful must you be to do something like that?

You're mistakenly thinking women are men; don't do that.

To women there is nothing wrong with this. She's not doing it out of malice, but just out of selfishness.

Or at least run away to another country and live like a king.

Women are the primary beneficiaries of tax spending, men are the primary losers.

i.e. women benefit most of all from tax funded programmes, and men pay into them more.

Voila. Wealth redistribution from men to women. It's already happening but you didn't notice, and you didn't think that through.

>To women there is nothing wrong with this. She's not doing it out of malice, but just out of selfishness.
Don't give me this shit, they know exactly what they're doing. Enough with the excuses.

Women are emotionally similar to children. Children can be cruel.

Doesn't work that way. The common-law meter doesn't start until the partner's dependent.
If you don't accept unemployable house fraus into your life, they have to pull up their leggings and get jobs to pay their own rent, do they not?

Stop raising unskilled, unmotivated, self-entitled women.

Stop dating unskilled, unmotivated, self-entitled women.

It's not an excuse. She didn't do this out of hatred for him, but out of gibs.

Women being "the niggers of the world" is absolutely right.

You think a shitskin cackles to themselves about how they're robbing tax from the white man? No, they just open their hands and lo-and-behold, there's money!

Same thing here.

It's annoying isn't it, but the islamic fuckers are onto something

So naive.

>do they not?

No, they just open their hands and get cash from the state (men they can't see). And if they need to have some kids to do this, why wouldn't they?

>Stop dating unskilled, unmotivated, self-entitled women.

That's all women, they just hide it better.

Like Anon5 says, if we don't sort out our women Islam will do it for us.

Haha.This is exactly what I told my wife when we separated. She can easily take everything I own in court. But she won't live to enjoy it.
5 years so far, still have my home and pension etc.

So here is the thing you have to understand. While it may be hard to believe, there actually are women out there who aren't completely degenerate and more or less want to fulfill their biological role of having/raising successful children and then dying happily. When you find a woman like this and you both have this common understanding, the marriage component isn't needed, often not wanted, or largely irrelevant in this kind of dynamic. In many ways, this type of relationship is actually less emotionally charged (omg i love u so much) and is more of a partnership to just raise some good fucking children. That is the kind of wife I want anyways. Someone with good genetics and we can treat the relationship like a business in a sort of ways.

I'm not naïve, I just know that this is how women behave. Why do you think that all dating starts with an exchange of resources? If you were to walk up to a woman put some money on the counter and ask if she wants to fuck, she'd be angry for implying she's a whore; if you do the same but with the money converted to drinks or dates then she'll think you're being romantic.

Women just want the gibs, and don't care who they get it from or how. The morals behind it don't even enter into their head.

The sad thing is if we don't sort it out ourselves, women will invite islam in to do it just like they are in europe. It's just their nature, the men are failing their shittest and they're seeking turmoil to create stronger men, or to be won by them.

The Daily Mail lmao

Who the fuck decided it was a good idea that you need to pay money to your wife after a divorce?

After your divorce you're two separate legal entities again.

For every welfare queen there's the three dipshits that impregnated her.
We created the problem and we have to fix it. We need to raise them better, and stop fucking every one that will possibly let us (looking at you opportunistic virgin scavengers too)

Which is absurd. It's like trying to sue your parents for a monthly allowance as an adult.

Why in hell you should pay for your wife living after divorce? That doesn't make any sense.

Common law though. Watch out.

Prenups aren't worth the paper they are written on in Britain.

People keep saying this, but they are so absolutely worthless its not even funny. Most judges won't even bother to look at them.

>it's a NAWALT episode

These women are the ones that breed so these genes get passed on. Just the same with patriotism. Women benefit from not holding loyalty to a tribe or a man, so they always keep their eyes open for alternatives. This is why women support mass immigration so much. If these "immigrants" kill every man of their group, they'll still be OK, or if her group kills or drives off these invaders she'll still be OK. They have nothing to lose.

Like with this and other alimony cases she's getting the financial benefit of a marriage without the drawback of actually having to be married.

And everyone with any sense knows that healthy adults capable of work shouldn't be made 'legel dependents' of someone else when that someone else doesn't consent to it.

Moar?

Did she try to test you, or did she cave instantly?

I have also read this, the judge was literally saying prenups will only apply to the super rich

Donald pls annex the UK :(

I'd fly to england and clean her for a fair price

Almost makes me happy my girlfriend broke up with me before we were common law.

I'd go full Law Abiding Citizien if something like that happened to me

That is bullshit as well, Judges have complete autonomy to decide on whatever the fuck they want.

If the wife says "but your honour, my outgoings are £10,000 ever month" you better believe that what she will get as alimony, along with a lump sum payment.

But she doesn't get half your shit

That doesn't mean they aren't vile creatures.
They want the gibs and they don't care who they have to harm for it.
But they are not oblivious to reality, they know they are fucking someone over to get their gibs and they will gladly watch people suffer without caring or bothering to stop it.

It's rare for alimony to be awarded based on a common law breakup

>Women just want the gibs, and don't care who they get it from or how.
Everyone knows this but I refuse to believe they're so selfish and dumb that they can't even understand they're fucking you over. So do you think woman have any sort of personal agency?

>don't buy lego or chemistry set for daughter
>'architecture and science is for boys'
>wonder why they grow up to be useless dipshits with nice makeup