Hamas felt like being funny this morning, and has launched a missle towards us, it didn't hit ofc

Hamas felt like being funny this morning, and has launched a missle towards us, it didn't hit ofc.
So the idf is bombing the shit out of hamas right now.
>pic related, a boom in gaza, you're welcome hamas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont care

Well you should, you are paying for our bombs :)

There we go thats funny.

we just need to kill all Palestinian niggers

why don't you pussies just wipe them out for good

or are you afraid we'll stop giving you money

kek

>Jews and muslims killing eachother

Keep it up lads.

>Hamas launch a single homemade bomb in a pringles cylinder.
>Israel rase Gaza, The West Bank and a little bit of Lebanon.

Wow so much for an eye for an eye

Lmao this
Literally the best thing that came out of that mess that israel is

An eye for an eye doesn't win wars, leaf.

bump

Giving Gaza was a bad idea.

Giving birth to muhammad was a bad idea too.

This is correct though.

You have to train muzzies.

Imagine if muzzies were a dog that could talk.

The dog would piss all over your house and tell you that if you'll punish him or try to train him not to, he will get radicalised and shit in your shoes.

Israeli approach is to beat his stupid ass until the dog is trained not to piss in house since he understands that it will be met with non-proportionally more violent response.

"Humanitarian" approach is to let the dog piss in the house and complain that the neighbour who beaten the asshole to submission and trained him to piss outside is evil.

Shame they didn't wipe you kikes out

Not like the girl had a choice

They are too dumb, could you get an easier enemy than fucking Hamas? the IRA were harder than fucking Hamas

>ITT IDF boasts about killing innocent civilians

>Hamas launches
Hrmm

I hope you nuke each other someday

>innocent
>muslims

good. wrek em good kikebro.

udrub udrub tal abib

Its the correct response desu

I'd prefer Palestine to Israel. Palestine has caused considerably less trouble than the fucking Jews have.

Translation:We felt like bombing some arabs today and heres a bullshit lie to rationalize it.

Seeing as the bottle rockets keep flying (assuming the idf is telling the truth, which isn't likely) I'd say the Israeli training process is pretty flawed, satan.

Keep blowing up shitskins Israel makes my morning great.

>>>>>innocent

Civilians don't matter to the dirty Jew. Only his agenda matters.

Why does Israel even want to exist at this point? Just give up the land and become the global parasites your heritage instructs you to be.

>launched a missle towards us

proofs?

>felt like
We don't waste US money just because we feel like doing it.
Wasn't in my area, so I didn't see it. However, in protective edge, I saw plenty of missles over my head. Most of the times the iron dome intercepted it, but seeing a missle coming towards you, surely brings you an andrenaline rush.

>We don't waste US money just because we feel like doing it
Could have fooled me, kike.

So much fuss over living in a desert. Sad.

Jews are the scum of the world.

>Could have fooled me, kike
I fool goyim like you on daily basis.

Why did you guys kill Christ tho?

Is there really a divide in globalist and zionist jews?

It's not desert tbqh, 99% of the land I live in is green grass.
For the lols

Apparently not, dumbass.
There are more red-pilled people on the Jews today than there's been in literally a lifetime.
You Jews got far too confident with your societal trickery, and now even the fucking normies are waking up.
Jews always end up fucking themselves in the end kek.

>we are the agressor

Ok muhammad

Am Yisrael chai!

>god gives you the only strip of land in the middle east without oil
God's chosen people, everyone

Do not kill too many muslims or the war will be over, I want a neverending pain for both palestine and israel also we need you buying our weapons.

Just keep killing mudslimes with them

>Implying Jews haven't been societal manipulators and crooks, all throughout history.
TOPKEK KIKE

god gave them the US of A on a leash

GREATEST ALLY

I CONDONE THIS MESSAGE

ISRAEL YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO BLOW THE SHIT OF THEM!

>electing trump
>people are waking up
Choose one.
I barely know people in here who believes in god desu, however, we proved that you don't need oil to maintain a strong economy.

i hope iran nukes israel and that israels defense system reacts and fires a few nukes back that spreads over the middle east

win-win

>Nationalism is totally good for Jews, goyim, we're not worried
Yeah, that's why the factually Jew-owned mainstream media is constantly shitting themselves over Trump, and practically every Jew celebrity is openly calling for a revolt against the US government.

Yep, ffs. Pretty irritating, what with them pulling 9/11 and all
There's no difference between the zionists and globalists, is there?

Negative reinforcement or Positive reinforcements are forms of communication.

Sometimes you just have to speak the right language!

No one cares you fucking sand nigger.

>we proved that you don't need oil to maintain a strong economy.
No, you don't need oil when you're working behind the scenes in everybody's governments, stealing money for Israel.
You don't think we know about how you faggot kikes constantly send the money you earned here, over there?
The Jews succeed in Israel, due to all of the nation's they're currently financially raping behind the scenes.
You're not fooling anyone anymore, kikes.

Sorry, Sup Forums has broken up with you isreal. Get over us.

It's not stealing if your politicians constantly parrot how it's Americans' patriotic duty to send few billion dollars of aid into Israel every now and then. It's your culture and voters.

Even Trump is like that and he is very popular here.

Kek, we are doing much more then that. Those little tomatoes that you like to eat? Even them, we made them.

Just out of interest, what good do you offer humanity again?

kek, this motherfucker

Jews descend from the world's most famous 160 IQ conman. Entry-level red pilled 110 IQ "Muh Hitler! Muh Trump!" peasant goys think they stand a chance.

Wish you ball-less faggots would just carpet bomb all of them and be done with it.

The reason for Pogroms is European queers borrowed a bunch of money to buy more frilly and foofoo clothes that they didn't want to pay it back.

Zionists=globalists confirmed, i guess

Stop burning my country.

You Jews figured out how to grow tomatoes, good for you.
See what you can do when you're not constantly trying to Jew over someone else?

>Muslim as a religion
Top kek

hamas throws a firecracker in to the state of israel, israel drops 1000 pound bomb kills plenty of children.

if you think some how us burgers are mad your killing sandniggers for us....then why are you here ?

Kikes are insidious

Based Israel.
Genocide those mudslimes.

Fuck off and burn kike.

You know why jews didn't finish off Hamas and Hezbollah when they could?
Cause they need them to play the victim and so USA give them money.
So please kike don't come here saying you are bombing shit, you are doing nothing.
If Morocco or anything threw just one missile on us we would kill them all.

Kikes are nearly always planning nasty things for non-kikes

Kikes are history's true monsters.

Kikes view you as a tool. A tool that they hate that they need.

thanks Hebanon... I needed some good news today.. You should just go ahead and completely level Gaza.. tell them I said it would be OK..

yank bellend

More like israelites launch bottle rockets on themselves to falseflag a punitive carpet bombing.

Vile creatures those jews 2bH.

>Muh childrun
Hamas probaby should stop throwing firecrackers then

Is this good enough?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

They view you as their enemy. But to succeed in their goals, they must convince you that they aren't.

humanitarian here, can confirm the only reason I do what I do is as a psyop to get other countries and other potential competitors to ruin their own countries.

Of course you know what they say, pretend to be retarded long enough and you'll attract actual retards. This is why there are so many "humanitarians" in politics who willingly ruin their own countries. Education=/=Intelligence. Which is why niggers can get degrees.

awww, i was hoping to wake up and hear 6 guhrilion jews screaming about another holohoax

this is the only reason why trudeau is based. he hates israel and jews

Yea, the idea of Muslims attacking other nations and religions is just unthinkable. Must be false flags.

hello ahmed

Also even if that was true I wouldn't mind. I wish they did that to Saudis as well though,

Kikes push open borders for the US, but have very secured borders, themselves.

and likes to take it up the ass

flawless kek

>you are paying for our bombs

as long as you keep bombing muzzies idc
keep it up Bibi

>they throw a 5k shekel bomb at us
>we retaliate with bunch of 90k shekel bombs (each)
>this goes in a cycle
the hamas are out-jewing us

How have pallies got that much (any?) money? They always have new cars. They're blockaded in, don't make anything and don't grow anything

Never trust the Jews.
They are actually worse than the Muslims, because they're smarter.

We give them those stuff.