POST DELICIOUS NFL TEARS PLEASE

I need them i couldn't make a decent folder yet, help me bros.

>talcum x btfo

wait I don't really follow football how are the Patriots racist? Is it their name?

Last one, to close this with a golden key.

I've noticed that people who are really deep into the abyss of cuckery always have this empty and soulless look in their eyes.

It's genuinely disturbing

>Tony Posnanski

Who is this guy? I could swear I have saw his shit posted a buch of times from the handful of libshit family members on my kikebook.

Could someone explain why the SJW's don't like The Patriots?

Best one.

Trumps favorite team and all white team

brady & coach belly check both endorsed trump

Lovely

Why did people put so much emphasis on this?

It's a sport that's fun to watch not a fucking political battleground

Compared to Atlanta, they have a lot of whites on their team.
Also Trump supports them.

>all white team

No

you amerifats really need to purge the shitskins

it doesn't matter if you're ethnic or civic nationalist this white hate is getting out of hand

They have like 4 white guys on the team, and the QB guy wore a MAGA hate once like 2 years ago. That's literally it.

>they play better
>das racis
REEEEEEE

The Absolute madman.

Need update on this

Trump is also good friends with Kraft (the owner). Apparently Trump helped him cope with the loss of his wife.

Almost every player on their defense is black if not every single player
Their most clutch receivers in the second half were the black and the jew

People just say the pats are white because of Brady, Gronk, Amendola, and Edeljew

Praise kek.
Trips of truth.

He has since deleted the tweet

Bumping the salt mine

I've seen some shit here on /pol but I'm legitmately disturbed at how the left has become so openly hateful towards white people and basically anyone who doesn't agree politically. Can you imagine how much worse it would have gotten had Clinton became President? I think Donald Trump getting in now and knocking them all down a peg or two couldn't have come at a better time; another four years of leftist propaganda and I'm sure it would have become legal to assault/kill white americans purely because being white would have been a crime in itself.

I could give a shit (I was rooting for the FAILCONS).

I am just here for the salt.

hahahahahahah

Could someone provide a quick rundown for someone who doesn't get what this is about?

They have had free reign for this entire decade now and it is all crashing down on them.

It really isn't nearly as prevalent as Sup Forums makes it out to be, these are just cherry picked people on Twitter. The majority of America only cares that atlanta lost because watching the same team win all the time gets pretty stale and we want something new

>a black man named White scores the winning touchdown for the Patriots

As a fins fan, I dislike the patriots. But as a trump supporter, this is the happiest I've been watching them win.

Nate Lithium with the bants

Libshits losing their mind because a team owner, coach, and QB that is on friendly terms with Trump won the championship of American football (handegg).

The watched a thousand guys plow the woman they love stare.

Oh ok, thanks for the comment?

Holy shit

what a monster

do you think even a cuckold hath no self-awareness?

Look at America's demographics, look at the colleges, look at the media.

If Hillary had won then she would have had the supreme Court. They could have amended the Constitution if they wanted to.

This wasn't just the white man's last stand. This was the last stand of freedom loving people everywhere. We literally saved the republic.

LITERALLY HITLER.

checked

Ok thank you

Trump picked them to win, so the left being the contrarians that they are HAD to root for the Falcons.

I hate Boston sports, I hate the Patriots, but after all this, I am glad they won....

WTF I love Nate now.

>wild, magical assholes
>magical
PRAISE KEK!!!

I think Americans knew this, at the very least on a subconscious level. There is no way someone as unconventional as Trump could BTFO the establishment if it wasn't for whites having a real foreboding feeling in their collective guts.

>New England Patriots winning the super bowl YET AGAIN
>as they have maybe 5x in the last decade
>everyone celebrates as usual the first 4 times
>now because the QB is white all the niggers are saying "das raycis"

>hurr durr we so redpilled
>watches the Jewperbowl

If anyone needed proof postive that liberalism is a mental disorder this thread unequivocally proves it.

>I hate seeing white people happy
Way to show your true colors, nigger.

Didn't Bill Nye put out a video on YouTube explaining how deflating the ball a little bit doesn't affect much?

>After disproving God's existence by pissing in America's open wounds, Brady - personal friend of aspiring dictator Donald J. Trump
Is this real life??

I think they only started once it appeared that they were winning.
They were desperate for even one victory.

>multi-ethnic team wins in fair competition

THIS IS RACIST!

I am not surprised, it is what communists always do. For all of their waffling about working class and equality, they are always the first ones to shit all over those they claim to fight for.

Left was never for the oppressed, they just always latch out on a group and hide their intentions behind noble phrases, it is nothing but fight for more power, not against oppression. They always did this, the difference is that now they crossed a boundaries of what majority people consider acceptable. You WILL see them defend pedophiles, openly.

I would bet my monthly wage that every time you see a journalist shit openly all over whites, you would find out that they went through communication classes in college.

Hey, Former Patriots fan here. I'm not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch Brady crash and burn. In all seriousness though, we can't allow the NFL to support white supremacy.

even the chinks are getting sassy. like, the austistic insectoids we import by the million to run our laundromats. real chinese communists who aren't even capable of forming a coherent notion of "representative democracy" or "federal republic"

It's funny b/c it was the exact opposite case.

M A D M A N

Hey, Former Falcons fan here. I'm not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch cucks crash and burn. In all seriousness though, we can't allow the NFL to support white genocide.

Ahahahaha, is Nate Silver taking a piss out of democrats?

Topkek!

Communications is generally required for a lot of programs. My 101 was awesome.

Its the sociology course that tries to twist people up.

He is right, you know.

t. God

Lefties have been butthurt about the Patriots ever since they found out Brady, Belichick and Kraft were Trump supporters.

So in their dumb little minds, they saw this as a win for white supremacy.

They're would've been death camps for whites if Hillary won and the libshits would've cheered it on dead serious trump bought us time

It does in a cold outdoors game

>At least the Falcons won the popular vote
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

family of shitposters
I love it