Can pol post a female historical figure that clearly have surpassed 99% of males?

can pol post a female historical figure that clearly have surpassed 99% of males?

All the historical archievements of females geniuses are simple meh, just average shit any bachelor male can do after some years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary Clinton has managed to earn more money and wield more politically power than 99% of males.

Not really, the richest people are still males.
>political power
not really, look at history.

>lost to an orange retard cheeto with no experience

hmmm really makes me think famalam

But that's not what you said.

99% of males are poorer than Hillary Clinton.

99% of males will never be senators.

Emmy Noether is certainly one of the top 100 mathematicians of all time

was talking in history retard.

better than male math geniuses?
why sci never talks about her and yet ramatrusta that poo gets more threads than her?

That's fine, Clinton still has more money than 99% of males from all of history. She has had more power than 99% of males through history.

Hell, if we count all of history since caveman days, Clinton is probably richer than 99.999% of males.

the richest males in history has been males.

I'm comparing female geniuses to male geniuses.

Jo Cox surpassed 99% of males by being the first to leave the EU. In a bodybag.

That's not what you said.

You said "a female historical figure that clearly have surpassed 99% of males?"

Thus, any woman in the top 1% has surpassed 99% of males, by virtue of the fact they have surpassed 99% of literally everyone.

You don't seem to understand percentages.

>better than male math geniuses?
obviously not better than all of them (Euler, Grothendieck, Gauss...), but arguably better than most

>why sci never talks about her and yet ramatrusta that poo gets more threads than her?
because
a) most of /sci/ are undergrads
b) noether will never have some hollywood movie made about her
c) her results are more often about the foundations of algebra which are less exciting than ramanujan's meme number theoretic results

Queen Victoria and Catherine the great were pretty powerful women.

Joan of Arc tricked the French into giving her an army and then proceeded to Make France Great Again, all before being executed at the tender age of 19 for wearing men's clothes.

any female scientist/mathematician/engineer who has ever discovered or invented anything has surpassed 99% of men simply because 99% of people will never have done anything that memorable

now compare the percentaje of average female to average males if you wanna argue that shit.

sure, but all the female geniuses I see simply get to the same level an average male PHD has.

just like females going to the elite military test and being unable to do them.

born into positions of power, there's plenty of males being born in poverty and making empires.

If you don't post again I'm assuming you were too stupid to breathe on your own and is now dead

Bro I got you

check this famalam

I made a typo, but you're retarded to understand the point.

I mean of course females that are as good as male geniuses, not simply as good as males PHD.

>retarded to understand the point.

Yes I think you have to be

>now compare the percentaje of average female to average males if you wanna argue that shit.

Why are you changing the topic?

99% of men will never do anything noteworthy, so literally any woman who does has accomplished more than 99% of men.

99% of men will never publish a book. Thus, any woman who published even 1 book, has published more than 99% of men.

99% of men will never complete a scientific study. So, and woman who does has contributed more to science than 99% of men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leni_Riefenstahl

And I'm not even a nazi.

Margaret Hamilton
- chief software developer for Apollo flight computers
- invented term 'software engineering'
- adorable

yeah retards, keep argueing when I made a typo.

99% of females are also useless, but there's plenty of males who got to genius status or archieved power or conquered countries, coming from poor begginings.

all the female archievements seems like shit any male PHD will do.

She piggybacking off her husband and still got BTFO twice

Damn. I've never seen someone be outright sexist to the point they'll disregard their own talking points about successful women.

not really, I'm just asking faggot.

all the female geniuses simply seem geniuses because they had a vagina, if they were male they would been another average male archiever.

just like seeking historical black archievers, mediocre people overall.

So what's your point?
Should we genocide all women or chain them to the stove because you don't find their achievements eclipse those of men?

>I'm not really retarded guys, it was a t-typo.
Learn to say what you mean otherwise the liberals will roast you alive with your "typos" in an argument.

not really faggot.

I don't hate women, I simply see female geniuses and their archievements seems pretty meh.

learn spanish and then we talk.

Don't expect to be taken seriously on an English speaking forum if you're not confident in your English. Go to Sup Forums instead of hiding behind your lack of English skills.

Queen Elizabeth was a genius in her time.

Could read an write 6 languages, brilliant statesmen, great leader ect.

But she is the exception not the rule.

got a real argument or wanna keep being dumb?

Telling someone to learn Spanish Isn't an argument either.

margaret thatcher