Swedish police officer writes on his facebook about the people he arrests all day and what crimes they tend to be...

Swedish police officer writes on his facebook about the people he arrests all day and what crimes they tend to be accused of.

Shitty translation of a few parts below:.

>"I'm so fucking tired. What I'm going to write below is not politically correct, but I don't care about that. What I will tell you is forbidden for us who work for the government to publicize.It means a ruined career and no wages. Even if it's true."

>"Let's go: This what I have been handling this week, monday to friday: rape, rape, 'harsh rape'*, assault/rape, extortion, extortion, obstructing the course of justice, threat, violence against police, threat against police, drug offense. drug offense, serious drug offense, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and assault"

*not sure how to translate, something like serious, violent, brutal rape

>"Suspects: Ali Mohamad, Mahmod , Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christoffer... what is it true. Yes, a swedish name in relation to a drug offfense, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again och again."

"For half of the suspects we don't know the nationality, since they don't have papers". Which often means they are lying about nationality and identity"

"This crimes takes up 100% of our investigation ability/time"

>"This is what it have looked like the latest 10-15 years"
>"Will be back next friday with a new report"

According to the news this police officer may face charges.

I know you must be suprised to hear this, since we all thought that Sweden is more safe than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Legislation
archive.is/IEQOh
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html
infowars.com/swedish-cop-reported-to-police-as-a-racist-for-telling-the-truth-about-mass-immigration/
nyheteridag.se/eliasson-drar-springare-i-oronen-han-ska-vara-utomordentligt-forsiktig-med-fragor-om-etnicitet/
nyheteridag.se/forbud-att-fotografera-60-talet-blombuketter-som-skickats-till-peter-springare/
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you Swedes hold out until whites get tired of it and have a 'white chimpout' much like the holocaust.

You guys are a conquered people.

What's astonishing is you didn't even put up a fight.

Well, we are still better off than you at the moment. Next election will probably decide our fate.

You will find this graph usefull in future debates. 2005 is when sweden expanded it's deffinition of rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#Legislation

>1 in 4 will be raped
archive.is/IEQOh
statistics from
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

put this in a txt document

Thats true, all the muslim cock you could ever want.

>According to the news this police officer may face charges.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

We have Trump, you still have to worry about your election fate

Oh wow, 5 posts in and we already have an american talking about black/brown cock.

you people are sick in the head

yea, feel free to mock us all you want if the election goes awry

>tell the truth
>the liberals try to get you arrested

When the race war Starts, I personally want to watch every one of these liberals killed by isis while chanting #notallmuslims

SWEDEN. GET YO SHIT TOGETHER. Idk your weapon laws but yall need to arm yourselves b4 Sharia Law swallows your country.

It must be hell being a police officer in the sverige caliphat. 100% of them must be redpilled by reality and threatened/blackmailed into keeping their mouth shut.

Hopefully the cops as a collective reach breaking point soon. I wonder what would happen if they went on strike.

A lot of police officer are quitting their jobs, it's a serious problem

Sweden, can you publicly find the addresses of your politicians? You know, the ones passing bylaws that give preference to snowplowing jogging paths for feminists in rich areas instead of the roads, while rape tears up the inner-cities unchallenged?

Is that information available to the public?

Haha don't throw stones you stupid taconigger, you have been leading the charge against white civilization holding an israeli flag while blasting THE BIG ENCHILADA through your trainers all over the wallmart floor.

You think Trump is going to somehow get rid of half your population? Especially considering how half of the white people would love nothing more than a new black bull to move in next door?

Burgerniggers win Goy of the Year every year.

cool. maybe we should make a library of Sup Forums with statistics, studies and stuff

>In Sweden, once an act has been registered as rape, it retains this classification in the published crime statistics, even if later investigations indicate that no crime can be proven or if the offence must be given an alternative judicial classification.[11][28][29]

>Let's fuck up our data tables with endless false positives with no back-corrections

What the fuck

What incompetent fucking criminologist lawmaker thought this was a good idea?

infowars.com/swedish-cop-reported-to-police-as-a-racist-for-telling-the-truth-about-mass-immigration/

Hes been reported as a racist and probably facing charges and losing his job for it.

What I don't understand is how the families of the victims don't do anything.

It's not reported on too often in the US, but there have been instances where a family member took revenge on the people that wronged their family. Is it just a difference in culture?

Such is life in the liberal feminist utopia

>call everything rape
>more money for womyns studies and anti-rape courses

Gives (((them))) an easy out. Blatantly hiding the rapes doesnt work, but if you poison the data intentionally with shit procedures, you get to point at the obvious flaw and claim it's not as bad as it looks.

When you take a simple and primitive people from a sexually repressed culture and put them around women this is what you get.Until you break these dogs they can not be trained.

>be firefighter
>house is on fire
>risk your life saving a family trapped inside
>as you're putting out the fire, notice the arsonist setting fire to the house next door
>point out the arsonist and say he's doing it
>get arrested

>sweden is better off then america

no

I don't know why you're laughing, Germany's the same

holyshit for what? Hate speech?

if you have police unions in Sweden you better get them to threaten a strike if this guy gets fucked for telling the truth.

I remember one instance where a father shot 2 of his sons bullies.

dont u have tyrone to prepp nigger jew

no offense,user but Sweden should be nuked off the planet asap.

Wow that's offensive. Implying they shouldn't suffer a slow and public annihilation.

I should add that the officer have recieved great support from people around him, and in the comment field on facebook most people seem supportive.

People have even sent him flowers

Lol really? Maybe you're just better off because you're a muhammad

F

That chart is ancient, I remember seeing it 10 years ago.

>we are still better off than you at the moment

LOL you arent better off in any aspect. What level of brainwashing have you been through?

>Next election will probably decide our fate.

what do you mean? sweden can never recover from this demographics degradation. its a doomed country without genocide.

more info:
nyheteridag.se/eliasson-drar-springare-i-oronen-han-ska-vara-utomordentligt-forsiktig-med-fragor-om-etnicitet/

nyheteridag.se/forbud-att-fotografera-60-talet-blombuketter-som-skickats-till-peter-springare/

be aware that nyheter idag might be a bit biased, but it's not worse than the mainstream media

Sweden JUST

SWEDEN YES

You guys are fucked. RIP.
Based Europeans need to get to America ASAP.

Sweden you can stop now... the jokes been going on for 3 years now...

why

Nothing you can do now. You will lose the next election, and become even more fucked. I would get out now.

A SWEDISH police officer has launched a seething attack on the country’s politically correct approach to immigration as he claimed migrants were to blame for the most serious crimes.
express.co.uk/news/world/763354/Migrants-blame-serious-crimes-Sweden-police-officer-blasts-rant

No you need to kill yourself (seriously).

>leave Europe to an ever more cucked place
have you forgot your demographics?

>harsh rape

>Next election will probably decide our fate.
Elections are not going to decide anything at this point. There are no peaceful solutions left. Either whites resign to their fate and die out, or they fight back. Either way tens or even hundreds of millions across Europe will lose their lives.

>get to America
Are you retarded. You faggots are the epicentre of this bullshit.
Anglos need to return to England, French need to return to France and so on.
America can keep all the rest.

Depressing as fuck, why are (((they))) so obsessed with replacement migration?

>we are still better off than you

Okay, Mohammed.

have you forgot what your demographics look like?

Or what the numbers for guns crimes/rapes/assaults involving black/latino are?

Or how many illegal immigrants you got?

Yet we still got Trump in, when the odds were against us. You cucks gracefully bent your ass for domination. Your Italian navy/coast guard or whatever shit military you have saves thousands and thousands for Europe. Faggot.

I don't see why whites should give America to anyone, or what's stopping them from taking Africa. Whites built everything these places have. AT LEAST 90 % of niggers would never have been born without white fertilizers and medicine. Whites should take Europe and America back, and later Africa as well. Niggers do not deserve the richest continent after all they've been given, and after all they've destroyed.

white peoples in America:200 million +
whites in Sweden : 9 million

Gg sven nice knowing ya

>There are no peaceful solutions left.

white apathy, which is what is going on right now, and might continue to go on as well.

If European countries did try to ethnically cleanse themselves. The US, and the rest of the global community would try to stop it. It's the truth, I don't really see a way out of whites becoming minorities in their own nations

I'm sorry

You need to man-up Sweden, way too fewer cops come out.

So they can fuck up America as badly as they've fucked up their own nations?

Fuck that.

>be Sweden
>be majority white
>willingly get fucked through voting
>keep doing the samething
>3rd world by 2030
Holy shit you eurocuck

Had to double check flag. Seemed like a leaf post.

>Trump president
>Muslim ban
>bashed by most major corporations
>wall

No faggot. America has just started its upswing. We were okay before, things were just hitting shit levels with BLM and rampant feminism, but that time is over.

Also
>defending Sweden the YES country

Sad!

>whites in Sweden : 9 million
Not even close.

It's still exotic to us, we don't live the dream day to day like you sven

yet we're still 95% European and our major concern for crimes are still people like gypsies and Albanians
the amount we fished in the last two years is still very little compared to what places like Germany got last year alone
and when it comes to degeneracy, you are so far ahead it's not even funny

you got very lucky with Trump, and unless he miracles you you might not be as lucky 4 years from now

Your "savior option" is about 1/10 as good as trump so... don't get ahead of yourself

>DUDE SANDNIGGERS xD
Epic thread, we truly needed to read this for the 10,000th time in a row

If US staid out, nobody could stop Europeans from doing what they want. And if Europe really united itself for this cause, they would succeed even if US tried to stop them.

Americucks stop project your country is 60% non-white kys

Subtract a couple hundreds thousands lol and u got roughly 9 million whites kek

Based Europeans, not liberal Europeans. At my college, the newly naturalized Europeans from UK, Belgium, and Germany had voted for Trump. Like I said, only based Euros

There's also more black people in american than in somalia

Because no one wants to stay in Italy, I still remember a video where your government forcefully made a hotel owner or whatever accept refugees.

Wtf would he be charged with? All he's doing is telling the truth.

>couple hundreds thousands
Try a million and you'll be correct. Maybe even two. 27 % of Swedes have immediate foreign ancestry.

Our niggers and beaners mostly keep their savage behavior in their own communities, plus we can legally gun them down if they attack us.

Yes, I'm enjoying seeing your shithole turning full brown.

The "based" Europeans got the fuck out two hundred years ago.

What's left is a mishmash of people who didn't have the balls to leave for a better life and children of single mothers whose husbands died in one of their endless continental wars.

WTF happening in 93?

>says the sandnigger

detonate yourself lad

>nobody could stop Europeans from doing what they want

my broader point it; do you really think most europeans care about their race and their people? maybe it's because I'm in america, but it seems like most white people don't want to think about their race.

I guess something about publicizing names of suspects. He only seems to have posted their first names though

Fuck off Christmas present, we are the last bastion of white people because Europe is killing itself on purpose. There are regions of America with higher concentrations AND real numbers of white people than Denmark, or even all of Scandinavia. Mexican families aren't nearly as bad as Somalians and Congolese single men, so good luck with that. Maybe we will let you in, but trump might ban European refugees to teach you a lesson

>Rome's about to fall
>lmao who cares dude we conquered everything
I would rather conquer it all over again than die out because I was too proud

>27 % of Swedes have immediate foreign ancestry.

source

That idiot was the one who asked the government about it first, he probably signed something and later changed his jew mind when he found out he'd get very little personal gain from the situation. He can get fucked.

Still, keep making excuses, everyone knows you are the epicenter of this and you are in no position to call anyone cucked.

this is so fucking triggering

Mohammed's taste must be tasting extra salty today, huh Sven?

Until you nuke Hollywood and fix you're identity crisis you can get fucked.

>obstructing the course of justice
Why isn't the government and the press charged with this?

>DUDE SANDNIGGERS XD
SQUAWK SQUAWK!

okay

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

>still better off than you at the moment...
Lolll,youve never been to America ,have u bud?

sounds like fake news to me

Sad!

Is he fired yet?

The funniest thing will be when the Liberals think the Police and Military are going to back them up and then reality hits them with a 9mm to the back of the head

and you've never been outside of america have you