/AG/ ANTICOM GENERAL: INTERNATIONAL EDITION

/AG/ ANTICOM GENERAL: INTERNATIONAL EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AntiCom_Canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol leaf

nobody takes leafs seriously, you guys are laughing stock of the world and should be annexed by USA

Twitter twitter.com/AntiCom_Canada

For other based leafs who want to be involved, hit up the Twitter, and join the ANTICOM discord if you haven't already

You fight with memes and not violence, right?
Sup Forums is a board of peace

First for all commies are bastards

I always find it interesting that these types of threads die off a few days after communist aggression. And then commies start chimping out again, these threads start getting replies again, die down after a few days, and the whole process starts over again.

Neither memes not violence. And we're not fighting anything persay. The goal is to provide peaceful protection wherever possible to ALL people trying to speak freely.

Not anymore. Expect this thread daily, twice daily sometimes.

Whats the communist situation in Canada like? Are your universities full of red scum?

So are the Proud Boys the original anti-com? They're the only ones who've actually fought antifa.

McInnis's show has been pretty good at showing antifa's tactics. They like to separate one from the group then gang up on him.

Fuck your faggot thread

Also their colors are the same.

Probably a good idea for everyone to have swimming goggles. There's always some guy with pepper spray.

Bootlicker cuckservative

Sure I guess, I told the twitter account to tweet at Gavin to be exposed to his twitter followers. Please don't use bigoted language.

>being a commie
>in the current year

Why are we being raided by reddit cummunist fags
What do these cucks hope to achieve lmao

Have anymore stuff like this?

Not more than what I'm posting, as it were. I'm doing them as I read.

These come from pic related, which I haven't really read.

There's also interesting anti planned economy arguments given in pic related, and in Basic Economic by Thomas Sowell, but it takes a surprisingly long time to develop the analytical mind required to think in economic terms. I still don't really have it and I think it's because it requires the deep absorption of a couple of key concepts which you can then apply to many cases.

Fundamentally, the problem with planned economy has been adequately described at a theoretical level by pic related and also by some other book by Hayek, who adds an epistemological twist to the argument.

Interesting, thanks.

Responding to violence with violence is just called self defence user

Some nice patch merchant on /k/ is working on turning this into a patch.

death to all commies

Bless you Germany
There's hope for your nation yet

Did he just try to murder a fellow antifa comrade?

No, the guys winning there are the traditionalist worker party. The people getting beat are antifa who were there protesting the evil nazis

Happened in San Diego last summer

Bless you too australian bro

Since 2 days the board seems to getting extremely slow... is it because of all the shilling? Does everybody take the bait?

Why doesn't antifa simply use powerful rhetoric in order to convince people that their policies are the best for a great diversity of people?

Oh wait...

Somehow I want to link the cultural marxist movement with the symbol of the Uroboros. I really think this is what they are and what they're trying to instantiate.

The writings inside the ouroboros means "one is the all", which I believe is exactly the objective which animates the current left, who want to live in a world in which there is only humanity and in which contradictory objectives between human groups are in principle not possible because of the fundamental unity of the human race.

I somehow wonder how people take obvious bait.