Where were you when h3h3 weren't our guys anymore?

where were you when h3h3 weren't our guys anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's jewish. he was never anyones guy.

More like p33p33

I think he was being sarcastic.

Could be some poes law shit going down senpai

He's taking the piss out of black people I think.

ya know there might just be something to this whole White Supremacy thingie

>cant take a joke
gee i wonder why we get called autistic

> a couple of jews
>our guys
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

>(((Klein)))

Pretty obvious he was never our guy

>What is sarcasm

It's saracasm

Its a joke stupid

This. H3h3 has always been anti SJW

Former Patriots fan here. I'm not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch Brady crash and burn. In all seriousness though, we can't allow the NFL to support white supremacy.

He's making fun of all the people who are getting butthurt because they tried to politicize the game and it backfired.

Yeah, it built the modern world

Being anti-sjw doesn't mean a lick of nigger shit you faggot dildo swallowing fagmonkey. They are a part of the internet wholly intent in shitting up the landscape of the internet in order to make money. They are slimey kikes, and you should be hung from a tall ass tree.

>Is an actual Jew
>Posts content on JewTube that is neither original nor funny
>Supports hip-hop therefore supports black culture
>Only has an opinion when it's safe
>Is a whiny annoying cunt
>Ironically pretends he's down with the kids
>Our guy
Kill yourself. Just how cucked are you OP?

There are maybe a handful of Youtubers who aren't disgusting. He isn't one of them.

Also,
>Watching youtubers

Kill yourself for sure

>because they tried to politicize the game and it backfired.

I go out of my way to avoid sportsball. How was this politicized? Was the opposing QB a black or something?

He's clearly taking the piss out of the libs whining about how a ball toss game is a racial issue

>"He was just kidding guyz I swear!!! I watch him all da time while he normalises nig rap and other such shit!!! I swear hes our guy!!!!!! brb got to go watch someone play minecraft"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/killyourself/

He's not serious

it's actually quite cringeworthy to see a jew not say the anti-white stuff, because I'm assuming he's pandering to his fanbase. It actually feels physically painful to watch someone cuck even if their people want you dead

how do people not realize this is what jews do? they do this to blend in and then subterfuge.

>patriots
>mostly white players where niggers mostly play those positions
>the owner and star qb are good close friends with trump
>atlanta is a nigger city
Put it together.

Wtf no. At the end of the day he's just a liberal who hasn't seen how far liberals have fallen.

I lost respect when he said in a video that "voting for a third party is a vote against the actual system itself"....then he goes on Twitter on Election Day and says he voted for Clinton. Fucking hypocrite. Once a jew always a jew.

This.

Fucking Sup Forums is full of 12 year olds who can't stand the thought of the shitty unfunny YouTubers they masturbate to possibly being faggots.

If they were true men they would have grown out of this shit.

Bahahaha oh man...beautiful.

>NFL 80% black
>we cant support the NFL's "whiteness"

muh equality, muh superior negro athleticism

LOL

lol the ride never ends

No, it had nothing to do with the teams themselves. The media and social media were painting this as "America vs. Trump" because Trump is friends with the team manager and star player of the New England Patriots. Trump has connections with the Pats and so a lot of people wanted the Pats to lose for that very reason, on top of the fact that dynastic teams like the Patriots already tend to draw a lot of hatred. The New England Patriots are pretty much the New York Yankees of football, and in baseball everyone who isn't a Yankees fan loves to hate the Yankees.

>eCelebs
I would tell you to kill yourself but you are already dead inside

Kind of surprised trump isn't a Giants or Jets fan, being from New York and all.

And New York and Boston fucking hate each other, those tend to be the fiercest sports rivalries in the NFL.

I was rooting for the Falcons last night, but only because most people like a good underdog story, and the pats are as far from underdog as you can get. But given the butthurt from liberals I'm more okay with the pats winning

Every good quarterback has been white. Wonder if that has something to do with the stereotype that blacks can't aim for shit.

... who?

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's joking. He seems like the kind of guy who recognizes the absurdity of this politicized Superbowl shit.

>Whyte American wins again
ftfy

You've never watched his videos on Zarna Joshi and Hugh Mungus?

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

More to do with the QB (and Center for that matter) being the most intellectually demanding positions in the NFL. The white men orchestrate the plays and strategies, and they use the athletic but simpleminded black men to carry it out.

Moon, McNabb an McNair were all pretty good, but that's it for all-time great black QBs. Pretty much every other top-25 QB in history is white. Maybe even top 50.

Compare that to running backs and receivers where the all-time greats are overwhelmingly black, as the positions demand far more athleticism but less on-the-fly critical thinking.

I know Sup Forums thinks sports are bluepilled, and in many ways they are, but football actually teaches some valuable lessons about the differences between races and evolution if you can read in between the lines.

p00p00

He never was, you stupid leddit kike

Go back to goybook and post there

Blacks have arm balance issues.

I'm not that much of a sports guy but I recognize and respect them as an excellent team-building exercise and a good source of authentic drama in their spectator form. Sports are also a tradition, and there is probably a connection between the erosion of culture and the devaluation of athletic appreciation.

>SHUT IT DOWN

Herro?

Whites have longer torsos and are better at lifting and throwing.

Lol whites always win

Agree fully. One of the biggest problems is that sports have been commercialized to hell. Appreciation and striving for athletic prowess and spectacle is an ages-long tradition, but nowadays the actual sports are pushed aside for (((advertising))).

the US was at its height when baseball was wildly popular. The decline began around the time basketball pushed baseball out. And while today it is football that is the biggest offender of ad culture, basketball was the sport that truly started off that bullshit.

In many ways, high school and lower-level college sports are still the best to watch. They don't have the skill and level of play that the pros and upper-tier colleges do, but the players play for the love of the game and the fans instead of a paycheck from the official beer of the NFL (TM).

>People are serious all the time and are never sarcastic, especially comedians.

>a jew
>ourguy

Choose one.

Not to take up for this jew and his vlog show, but he's being sarcastic here. He's very much anti-sjw/pc and even made videos talking about it.

How many times over the years did we hear about how "people just watch the Superbowl for the commercials and movie trailers"? Quite a lot, I would say.

This year the commercials were all forgettable and shitty. The game itself is what mattered and it's what everyone was talking about.

he is shitposting, calm down aspie

>Retweets = (You)'s
Think of it like that, a shitpost all these cunts fell for and he'll probably pocket a few thousands making a video about the hate comments like the fucking oven dodger he is.

Spacial cognition is better in white and asians. So they will always be better at tasks involving aim.

Same reason why the best pitchers in baseball are white.

How did white America win when patriots had like 5 blacks on the field and one of them won the penalty.

>Spacial cognition

I meant Spatial contextual awareness

Our goy

>Fucking Sup Forums is full of 12 year olds
I think your post is evidence enough.

It is so obvious he is kidding, but I forget many of you are on the spectrum.

A+

They were never our guys, r3ddit

meanwhile, Jon Aryan Jafari "Jontron" proves he is /ourguy/

He never was.

But he never said that you dolt
and yes he is seeing how far liberals have fallen. He just still voted for Hillary like a kike

Poe's Law: The Thread

should have played better

What did he mean by this?

Literally...

h3h3 hasn't been funny for a good year and a half, stop shilling him and his opinions

Hes kidding. He has made videos on racism against whites and it being real

i dont see the problem with this tweet. what's wrong with pointing out that white people are naturally inclined to beating the other races? seems like kind of a Sup Forums thing to say

last night's haggis

You fans get triggered too easily.
He's just taking the piss.

Can you imagine being this much of a dehydrated prune on the internet of all places?
By George.

how on God's green earth is athleticism and physical competition against your fellow man blue pilled in any way.

lmao

literally who?

and more importantly why do you fags know who this is?

>that gif
That's my negro right there. Look at him, isn't he the greatest?

upvote
and
checked

>Listening to Atlanta radio
>Callers are on suicide watch, comparing the loss with 9/11, blaming white people for existing, muh deflategate, muh coin flip

Hi, Muhammad. How's your morning cup of tea and prayers going?

God damn this is glorious.
It really is a golden dawn for Golden Don.

Yup

>(((Klein)))
>not our guys
mmmh

its a meme you dip

Because (((they))) exploit it for shekels. Haven't you noticed yet that the reason we can't have nice things is because of (((them))) and their greed for gold?

>Britain makes a tv show
>It runs for 3, maybe 4, series and goes out on a high
>(((America))) sees that it was popular
>Reinvents it in America
>Runs it into the ground, but don't stop making it until starts to cost (((them))) more money than it makes

This is why there's no real entertainment anymore. Whatever it is, no matter how entertaining, will never get past the first phase or it'll be instantly dropped the second the "(((numbers))) aren't (((right))). See Up, they almost didn't bother making it because they weren't sure how to market toys for it. Somewhat unbelievably they had a similar problem with Toy Story. They weren't sure how to market toys. To children. From a movie about fucking toys. And called Toy Story.
Good thing Jewish intelligence isn't a meme.

>A strong Israeli married couple that don't miscegenate
>not our guys
hmm

>(((Ethan Klein)))
(((They))) were never /ourguys/. Haven't you learned anything?

>anymore

Please stop fawning over internet "celebrities."

They deserve neither praise or attention.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the superbowl and how it is racist or whatever? I've read somewhere and Ethan's post also seems to apply to this that an all white team won. Yet when I actually look up the team then there are a shit ton of black people in the team. I don't understand it.

He's anti SJW but sucks black dick
So i cant tell what he means

This. Out of the 51 superbowls only two black quaterbacks have won a ring and one was a back up that didn't stat until halfway through the season. The only other non white qb that won was a native( and he won two rings).

This.

Stop getting baited by the uploaded Jew.

Anti-SJW doesn't mean shit. Reddit also is anti-SJW but that doesn't mean that they are not a bunch of left wing faggots.

Tom Brady voted for Trump.

That's it.

t. Diagnosed with aspergers

That's more a comment on the advertisement industry than on sports themselves, which are definitely red pilled.

>no real entertainment anymore
What's it like not going to the theater/opera, local music concerts/venues, local/international film festivals, and enjoying great popular TV shows and movies like Stranger Things, Look Who's Back, and Attack on Titan?

The future of entertainment and culture is decentralized and diasporic, as it has been for the last several years, due largely in part to the prevalence of the internet. Your complaining about the (((jews))) just shows your narrow-minded reliance on the old media. Freedom from (((them))) comes with the ability to not be a troglodyte and move forward, realizing there is more to enjoying life than you can see with your blinkers on.

He's basically gets paid to be a meme, don't get tricked