Why are millennials so obsessed with acting like children well into their adulthood?

Why are millennials so obsessed with acting like children well into their adulthood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xa87kudAVFs?t=16m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftists are living in a nightmare right now. Their fundamental reality was proven to be false when Trump won. They are seeking refuge because the truth is too hard to take.

Nigga that's white folk

Because, mentally, they still are them?

Fundamental idea of leftism is being provided for - naturally a child, then smoothly being provided for by country.

How do you think they could become adults if they never experience adversity nor being responsible for their lives?

And then reality comes kicking and all the shameful displays of "literally shaking" and "why isn't the only rightful stance - leftism winning????????"

lack of meaningful family building or career building opportunities has led to a reversion towards childhood pursuits. Vidya, ASMR, and all manners of nostalgia are a crutch for dealing with the gaping hole where success-produced endorphins should be but aren't.

W-whats wrong with Bob Ross painting?

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH A BOB ROSS PAINTING PARTY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing. OP is just an untalented fagget without friends to paint with.

I see nothing wrong with this. Bob Ross was never a children's program in the first place.

I do see a lot of people that are really nostalgic for the guy but there's nothing wrong with Bob Ross himself.

Ya that actually sounds kinda fun and not degen imho

I DON'T ACTUALLY SEE THE PROBLEM HERE BOB ROSS IS FUCKING AWESOME

cuz they are fags

also boomers ruined the economy

Don't worry user, one day you'll have friends to do stuff on your birthday with

(((They))) only hire from affirmative action pools

Most of them don't know what this is like irl so their buzzfeed staff surrogate family encourages their regressive behavior

>Ross enlisted in the United States Air Force at 18 years old and served as a medical records technician.[5]:15 He eventually rose to the rank of master sergeant and served as the first sergeant of the U.S. Air Force Clinic at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska,[7][8] where he first saw the snow and mountains that later became recurring themes in his artwork. He developed his quick-painting technique to create art for sale during brief daily work breaks.[8] Having held military positions that required him to be, in his own words, "tough" and "mean", "the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work", Ross decided that if he ever left the military, he would never scream again.

Everyday I find a novel way to be ashamed of my Generation

>watching comfy Ross with friends and painting while laughing your ass off
>alternative is getting wasted usually
Wow it's not so bad

>landscape art is for children now
Jesus fuck what doesn't Sup Forums think is for children? Cheap meth and football?

>libertarians think cheap meth is for kids too

>mfw spent my birthday with my bff Jameson

> stop having fun and be petty

Kinda want this to happen for my next birthday party...

>neo-Sup Forums hates landscape paintings

What the FUCK happened?

Cheap meth is perfect for children

>he doesn't like Bob Ross
You don't deserve to call yourself red-pilled

Actually sounds like fun.

Too bad they all look like faggots.

>believing that kids turn into adults when they turn 18 and start working meme.

adults are just grown up children.

And facts cannot be avoided user

>ASMR
FIte me faggot

why do you care about what other people do when you're shitposting on a degenerate cartoons website yourself?

or maybe he just really fucking liked bob ross
i mean i love the guy

milenials are shit tho, no argument there

>Says the guy posting on a Vietnamese Origami Board

don't hate on bob ross just because hipsters discovered him

bob had a hard life

If you posted a picture of adults doing coloring books you'd have a case OP but bob ross is talented and if they were trying to paint while watching bob ross that's pretty cool cause it takes talent to paint. Fuck you OP

Of course landscape art is ultimate affirmative action.

Like, everyone still remembers when one landscape painter wasn't appreciated enough.

Bob Ross is gonna beat the devil out of you for this.

This is literally shit my sister did in 5th grade, bob ross and all. You are a faggot leaf, a raging, incompetent faggot. Only a nigger tier adult would do stupid shit like this.

Daily reminder that Bob Ross was not an artist.

>tfw spent my birthday with my best friend's Mac and dell

The fuck is wrong with you?

Artistic expression and Bob Ross is the core of any good and wholesome society. One learns to work with ones hands and forgive mistakes, to strive for something better.

A basement dwelling faggot like OP may not know what success feels like but these people do.

He painted his feelings away, you're right

They look like alt-righters to me, and faggots.

i feel like a 'painting party' is much more traditional and wholesome than watching anime and posting on internet message boards.

I bet you are a manchild who doesn't even smoke cigarettes.

they actually did a good job and had a good time together

but he was an airman.

And I respect that.

sounds fun

I would participate

hey reddit

>le EPIC bob ross
I fucking hate normie redditors

he was gay and died of AIDS

Hmm, seems like a productive and creative use of time to me.

You are superior OP? For posting on a Mongolian seal hunting IRC channel?

By the modern definition of art, you're right. He never used period blood to paint pictures of anuses.

I thought libs hated Christians?

It's a Mongolian basket weaving forum you racist, xenophobic, homophobic, cislord shit

Despite looking gay as fuck thats kinda nice

That's awesome though the only thing wrong or millennial about that is he felt the need to share it with the internet.

People have painted together for thousands of years.

OP trying to make himself feel better because he can't paint

(You)

>I can't paint

>painting is for children

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT BOB ROSS.

Bob Ross is one of those people who absolutely did not deserve the hand that life dealt him. It's not something people make fun of for being a fan. That being said I value free speech over all else so to each his own.
Gas the kikes, mow down the niggers. Race war imminent.

Lliterally both of these

Do you not have a hobby you faggot?

Come on, period blood is so 2013. I heard painting with shit is gonna be the big thing this year.

did u guys know bob ross was a drill sergeant in the army before he was a painter

we unironically believe in world peace or some shit idk

>Why are millennials so obsessed with acting like children well into their adulthood?
Yeah, they should be doing grown up things like posting cartoon frogs on a racist Sup Forums board.

I love frogs tho

I have my birthday coming up in three days. What do I even do?

They're like us minus either years of taking shit. They will be weak when the storm comes.

Underrated

Because they don't care what other people think, let alone some neckbeard losers in burmese shell engraving forum who never leave the house and bitch all day about numales, degeneracy and tfw no gof instead of enjoying life.

>I value free speech over all else so to each his own.
>Gas the kikes, mow down the niggers. Race war imminent.

I love this place.

Don't know
LETS POST PEPES

it's nice of your best friend to drop off his computers. why couldn't he stick around and hang out though?

And yet you fags are grown ass adults (or underage btards) posting on an anime image board.

like this?

ITT:

Manchildren who unironically shitpost on a messageboard designed for weebs, and also worship at the feet of another man like little cucks, accuse "libtards" of acting like children.

Thanks for the laughs.

OP just gave me an idea for a birthday party this year. Thanks OP. LOVE Bob Ross (PBUH).

YES!

Those are some really good paintings.
Shame they will be off to pit cab drivers and factory workers who don't get the time to do this shit against each other.

Deluded consumerists dressed up as hippies (because "hippie" is a cultural consumer product. "Bob Ross" brand... party? kooky huh.)

What's wrong with painting? I'm a Trump supporter and I use to paint, Hitler was a painter also.

This must be bait, they are even painting nature which is good instead of using menstrual blood and painting some garbage with it.

ALL PRAISE PRESIDENT TRUMP, BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS BOB ROSS, PBS, AND PUBLIC BROADCASTING.

TWEET @realDon TODAY AND THANK HIM PERSONALLY FOR HIS WISE, STAUNCH AND UNWAVERING SUPPORT OF PBS.

That's pretty cool. At least they aren't producing recreations of "Modern Art". That would be degenerate.

This seems kinda nice tbfh

Op:
>having fun with your friends besides getting shitfaced or blacked is gay.
What op really thinks:
>having friends is gay
>having unadultred fun is childish

It has nothing to do with leftism. saged. go back to

This

I don't care that they do that but the childish thing is not that they paint, it's the >"OH.MY.GOD.LOVE.MY.VERY.VERY.GAY.FRIENDS.LIKE.ME.BEST.DAY.EVER"
attitude
a little bit on the hyperactive, overly joyful, childish site don't you think?

I saw an interview where this guy described the "maker movement" this way.

>permanent diversion into nostalgia
>permanent diversion into the sandbox of late adolescence, even well into adulthood

youtu.be/xa87kudAVFs?t=16m45s

Because we don't ever settle down and have families so we can live our life in our eternal teens due to no responsibility.

It's going to be real interesting to see what it's like after we're past our 40's. I have feeling our depression and suicide rates are going to be horrendous.

see this is degenerate, anyone can fucking color. Not everyone can paint or draw

>People gather for painting stuff
>Lolol kids xD
Why do you hate fun?

>dressed up as hippies
Is it because the one is wearing tie dye?
The rest are just wearing t-shirts and pants dude.

Cognitive bias is a danger to both the left and the right.

The internet is partially to blame. All generations love to reminisce about their childhoods. Think of your father mentioning a movie he used to watch when he was a kid or your grandfather telling you of how he spent his summers as a child. The problem is that millennials are bombarded by a constant stream of memes and adverts that feature old cartoons or old shows, they have access to all the old programs and stuff they used to watch thanks to YouTube and Netflix not to mention all the constant remakes, and it's considered socially acceptable to wear cloths of those properties. So what you end up with is a person that constantly indulges those nostalgic feelings, a constant emocional masturbation that never stops.

I love that pic.

>Art is for kids
>Bob Ross is for kids
Fucking kill yourself. Not even kidding. If you can't enjoy Bob Ross's relaxing mellow tones and chill attitude, you're not human and shouldn't be wasting our air and valuable resources.

So go outside with your happy little self, to that one great big tree, and hang yourself with a strong but equally short rope. It builds character.

>I'm a pessimist loser with no friends
>You should be too or you'll annoy me

last time I reunited with my friends we made churros and played RPG. I guess it's pretty gay but we didn't post about it on the internet like dude in OP did.