Drumpf is so stupid he didn't even read the executive order that put bannon in the security council

>Drumpf is so stupid he didn't even read the executive order that put bannon in the security council.
>Drumpf probably can't even read
The American public got the leader we deserve. The right has spent a generation sabotaging our education to create a new breed of sub urban and rural retard. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/it-turns-out-donald-trump-would-actually-be-richer-now-if-hed-done-nothing-since-1974--b1lhFdzt_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Turned a small loan of $1mil into a $10bil business
>Went to the best university in the country and got good grades
>Had the most successful TV show of all time
>Won the presidency

Yeah he's an idiot, that's for sure.

JROONGL BTFO

>daddy gave him money that he proceeded to use in a way that earned him less than had he just stuck it in a bank
>Went to the best school because daddy paid for his admittance
>The American public is filled with retards that ate up a honey boo boo tier show, no surprise there
>See above.

>daddy gave him money that he proceeded to use in a way that earned him less than had he just stuck it in a bank
When will this meme die?

Look up S&P 500 historic prices and tell me how this magic works exactly.

Mind you, Fred Trump died in 1999.

>I understand interest rates

Atleast I can read, unlike Bannon's bottom bitch.

The "right" has not been in control of schools in over 3 decades you can think the left for the shitty school structures. you are proof thanks bud.

Look at me, I'm road-testing daily kos memes!

OP is a faggot, and not a cool faggot like Freddy Mercury- more like an annoying faggot like Andy Dick.

>you can think
Right wing retards in action.

How about you respond to my post and explain by what math Trump didn't beat the market many times over, you fact-free leftard.
>protip: you can't

>The right has spent a generation sabotaging our education
KEK

>comparing a wall to a person oven
oy veeeeeeEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

It's not my job to educate you but I will give me a minute...

indy100.com/article/it-turns-out-donald-trump-would-actually-be-richer-now-if-hed-done-nothing-since-1974--b1lhFdzt_g

>reading anything from Jezebel and expecting anything other than outright fabrications meant to advance their owners preferred narrative

Kys bruh

That NYT piece that makes the claim is a big pile of BS. Just a smear piece.

Both NYTs and FOX are reporting it........

hmmm looks like you forgot to mention that he also inherited a business worth hundreds of millions of dollars and got a free job as president of said company.

Also, getting a million dollars from Daddy isn't a "loan". I assume you a parasitic trust fund babby yourself? At the very least we have to assume you are posting from internet that your mommy pays for.

Pathetic.

>The apprentice
>most Successful TV show
I'm gonna need a source. Plus this man has many failed businesses.
Also let it be known he won a razzie, for horrible acting. Trump even got fucked up by stone cold

>FOX are reporting it

More like Fawkes news. All news is fake. The only thing you can trust is Trump's.

Yeah and their source is the NYT piece.

It's BS. Keep up. This is the same game they've been running for over a year.

You really think big name millionaires became rich in their first venture? You must be either a wage slave or an unemployed parasite.

>All the negative polls are "alternative facts" :^)
>PEOPLE LOVE ME REEEEE
LUMP has a paper thin ego lmao

Show me the evidence that this has happened. The statement. Anything.

Have any of you even read the article? You could hear the authors contempt for the administration. Making absurd claims that don't jive with how they have been running things up to this point.

Trump done working and in a bath robe by 6pm? Yeah right....

Anything? Bueller? Bueller?

It's fake news in the same vein as Russia influencing our election then?Because I remember you Trumpanzees screeching about that for months. So this must be completely true too, because LUMP admitted that Russia did indeed influence the election.

Read the FBI report that was just released.

The FBI had informants within the DNC. Information was leaking out of the DNC everywhere. This was the DNC's failure that lost them election - not Russian interference.

So LUMP got it wrong then? What a retard! SAD!

lol yeah a real retard.

Nice argument!