Pelosi: 'I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump'

thehill.com/homenews/house/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-fbi-investigation-valdimir-putin-russia-blackmail

>House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) on Sunday reiterated her demand that the Federal Bureau of Investigation probe President Trump’s ties to Russia.

>She made the call one day after Trump downplayed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s human rights record by questioning whether the United States, which has a long record of extrajudicial killings, is pure on the matter.

>“I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump. I think we have to have an investigation by the FBI into his financial, personal and political connections to Russia and we want to see his tax returns so we can have truth in the relationship [with] Putin, whom he admires,” Pelosi said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

>Pelosi made the same demand on Jan. 13 after a closed-door briefing by U.S. intelligence officials about Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. The CIA has concluded that Russian intelligence tried to swing the election in Trump’s favor.

>Trump’s relationship with Putin has come under scrutiny again after he told Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly on Saturday that he respects the Russian president, who has cracked down on political opposition, non-government advocacy groups and domestic critics.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/318075-pelosi-no-grounds-for-impeaching-trump
magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Goat Hill Pizza

She gets classified briefings. I wonder what she knows that we dont.

>still going on about Russia

Doesn't she realize that was LAST month's narrative?

It's all about Bannon being in control now!

so does Trump. He said the Russians don't have shit.

She knows she is facing prison soon. She is trying to take the attention off of her.

EXACTLY!! Pelosi is on the list!

She's knows she's a filthy pedo pimp desperate to escape accountability for her crimes.

This cunt is a KEY player in the DNC/GOPe(cuckservative crew, ie McCain, Ryan, Graham, etc) criminal racket that has been selling out the American people to Globalist interests and profiting off their arms/human trafficking schemes.

She/they are SHITTING BRICKS right now and are throwing everything they have at Trump... because they know the jig is up soon.

They also can't outright kill him because 1/2 the nation will flip the fuck out, and that half are all well armed, combat vets, LEO... while their civilian support base are niggers, beaners and white anemic faggot vegans/fat chicks with rainbow hair.

That's why they are trying to brainwash the people into rebelling against him in a
>popular revolt
...it can't be seen as a coup. Only problem with their strategy is... NO ONE outside of those invested in the Dems winning actually believe what these narratives that the DNC & their media are selling...

9-11 as a cover for Deep-State fund reallocation, Saudi Blackmail, war crimes, human trafficking for sex slavery & organ harvesting...

It's all coming out in the wash when Sessions gets AG privileges in full.

Their fear smells lovely.

MAGA

Pelosi is fucking insane

And today she starts towing the line..
thehill.com/homenews/house/318075-pelosi-no-grounds-for-impeaching-trump

I want to know what's going on at Goat Hill pizza, old bitch.

this, i wonder what next weeks villan wll be

how is this hag still in government

TERM LIMITS NOW

>want
>demand
>want
>have to have
>demand

>gets nothing

I want to know what Soros has on Pelosi. God she's a got a plastic face, even high end cosmetic surgery is grotesque when done in excess. She's in her mid 70's so she's had a cumulative shit ton of it.

How is this possible?

what is up with her crazy eyes?

I want to know this too.

>half are all well armed, combat vets, LEO... while their civilian support base are niggers, beaners and white anemic faggot vegans/fat chicks with rainbow hair.
Thank you for this part.

its been rumored for years that she smokes rock.

>QUESTIONING THE ELECTION RESULTS IS TREASON
>-H

But what does Trump have on you Mrs Pelosi?

magafeed.com/guccifer-2-0-nancy-pelosis-goat-hill-pizza-may-be-a-front-company/

The rudderless DNC is letting this woman accuse a sitting president of being compromised by the Russians despite nothing to suggest it....

He dems are so fucked in 18'. Then trump will have a super majority to pass amendments

The democrats won't be in power again for over a decade at this point

Nancy is a great and respectable politician, she would have made a much better president than trump. Her only error was when she said Trump will not win the presidency as many did too.

Go make waffle kebabs ahmed. Pelosi is the moron who told the entire nation that in order to see what was in the obama care bill they had to pass the bill first.

she's obv a psychopath

she might be more evil than clinton

"WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL TO FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT!"

Fuck this disastrous cunt.

how is hillary still paying you shills? she lost, get over it.

Leave her alone. no more laugh, you will, when she will be the one leading the impeachment of Tan Dumplord.

OMG who are her constituents so we can phonebank them from now until the midterms begging them to vote her out

>she might be more evil than clinton

oh yeah, FBI user says they're arresting her

I remember her having around 1 mil, maybe less when she was first elected to congress.

>I think we have to have an investigation by the FBI into his financial, personal and political connections
Political witch-hunt
I seriously hope Trump goes balls deep into these pedos. They just never quit.

>they're still going on with the MUH RUSSIA meme

Top kek

Am I seeing this right?
Does SNL set the narrative per week?

>9-11 as a cover for Deep-State fund reallocation, Saudi Blackmail, war crimes, human trafficking for sex slavery & organ harvesting...
>It's all coming out in the wash when Sessions gets AG privileges in full.
MOAR, please! MOAR!
I love this type of thing.

Whatever happenened to the Gucc2 leak about TARP? Did not take off like I thought it would.